PDA

View Full Version : Different minimap color for chests, jugs, etc

drewcapu
10-08-2011, 08:37 PM
There's no reason why chests, jugs etc should be the same red triangles as enemies you need to kill.

ThePvpTwink
10-08-2011, 08:52 PM
Maybe the red triangles are just to get you to go there so you can open it. lol

drewcapu
10-08-2011, 08:54 PM
There's so many colors in the rainbow that there's no reason to have the same color for something which is, essentially, optional to engage.

Leli
10-08-2011, 08:54 PM
Lol they probably just want u to go open them. i get confused in Nuri stages so after a while i just stand still. If it dont move i skip it :)

Gluttony
10-08-2011, 08:55 PM
It didn't use to be that way, when the code from SL was brought over this came with it. They also have health bars now, which wasn't happening before. I also wish this issue would get resolved sometime soon, but as it keeps getting put off the issue will become more difficult to fix (just from my experience with source code).

JaytB
10-08-2011, 09:00 PM
+1

It really is annoying that everything shows as a red arrow because of that SL code. I hope they fix that soon. Different colors would be nice, or remove the arrows altogether.

Leli
10-08-2011, 09:04 PM
+1

It really is annoying that everything shows as a red arrow because of that SL code. I hope they fix that soon. Different colors would be nice, or remove the arrows altogether.
Yeah that seems better than just all red