PDA

View Full Version : Egg-savier Coming back or no?

Ocanaasibe
04-03-2017, 11:26 PM
Guys What are the chances of eggsavier coming back?
Ign:ocanaasibe

Sent from my ASUS_Z010D using Tapatalk

Epw
04-03-2017, 11:43 PM
STG has officially announced that they are not planning to make that event again. So answering your question; the chances are like equal to zero. [emoji4]

Chocolaty
04-03-2017, 11:51 PM
99.9% not going to happen, good thing i saved all the rare eggs that people need for the pet aps.

Azerothraven
04-04-2017, 01:23 AM
STG has officially announced that they are not planning to make that event again. So answering your question; the chances are like equal to zero. [emoji4]

any pics to support your claim? where is the evidence?

Cons
04-04-2017, 02:53 AM
Hopefully this answers your questions.
http://http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?371984-Hotfix-08-30-16-Egg-Zavier-to-Retire-Vendors-Remain-for-Duration-of-the-Event&highlight=zavier (www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?371984-Hotfix-08-30-16-Egg-Zavier-to-Retire-Vendors-Remain-for-Duration-of-the-Event&highlight=zavier)

Froze.Exe
04-04-2017, 03:54 AM
As i remember..1 of the devs says they dont mind running the event once a year...

Xenozes
04-04-2017, 05:48 AM
http://http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?371984-Hotfix-08-30-16-Egg-Zavier-to-Retire-Vendors-Remain-for-Duration-of-the-Event&highlight=zavier (www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?371984-Hotfix-08-30-16-Egg-Zavier-to-Retire-Vendors-Remain-for-Duration-of-the-Event&highlight=zavier)
That thread doesnt state whether or not the event will come back so there is still a possibility. Ty

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Plqgue
04-04-2017, 08:48 AM
I sure do hope so arcane eggs are rare at right now and it would be great to pump some extra eggs in the economy

Alwarez
04-04-2017, 08:56 AM
Egg hoarders are on the way to this thread :)

Crystalwiz
04-04-2017, 12:57 PM
Don't forget about the new people to AL that haven't experienced this event. It's only fair that we all get a chance.

Dont
04-04-2017, 01:21 PM
I believe it will come back, in the last year many people have returned to play in this event, with the new aps and the amount of new eggs, including heroics, there is a lot of work to be done, some people talk, shady and arises will never again But remember, all the eggs have already been very expensive and with time it is normal that the value goes down, during the event all the eggs go down, however it is a good to do after eggs and for new players to try their luck in a An arcane or mythic egg drop.

Intous
04-04-2017, 01:33 PM
This time this event will tear the economy apart, since last year players weren't prepared for it but rn.. No lol you'll start seeing ppl tunning with 4 chars at 1 map, don't get me wrong I'm not a rich hoarder or anything I'm a poor AF f2p player, moreover, I didn't get a chance to play during last year's Eggzavier since I was inactive -_- Tbh I'd like to experience this event but I'll prefer that the economy stays stable.

lucaskane2480
04-04-2017, 01:49 PM
Guys What are the chances of eggsavier coming back?
Ign:ocanaasibe

Sent from my ASUS_Z010D using Tapatalk -1 this would be conplete BS as people have spent 30m+ on the pets they needed for the new pet apa.

dinzly
04-04-2017, 01:50 PM
zavier will run faster this time (if the event come) because last year eggzavier we still don't have the speed set in the game

dinzly
04-04-2017, 02:02 PM
-1 this would be conplete BS as people have spent 30m+ on the pets they needed for the new pet apa.
i can see a new guild name [Paid 30m+ for pets APs] xD..i can still remember the guy that made a new guild with name like that protesting that eggzavier event because he paid for hisha at a very high price before event..in the end whatever we said here whether yes or no only sts can decide to do it or not just like how u guys asked before if this year goblin event will hv the speed sets will be re-release or not.

Chocolaty
04-04-2017, 02:04 PM
zavier will run faster this time (if the event come) because last year eggzavier we still don't have the speed set in the game

Speed sets came before Egg-Zavier came out.

greekAL
04-04-2017, 03:11 PM
i think if egg zavier ever back will be based to vendors and not to drop arcanes/mythic/heroics from boss! may just spawn vendors to buy them with plats! even with tht will be fun to hunt XD

Terminhater
04-04-2017, 04:08 PM
If this event cameback, expect Zavier spawn rate or valuable egg drop rate to be nerfed heavily.

Eggzavier 2016 was the best event ever for me.

Rakuuun
04-04-2017, 05:19 PM
-1 this would be conplete BS as people have spent 30m+ on the pets they needed for the new pet apa.

aha no matter what. back in the day, a guy paying 90 mil for arc ring and you can get arc ring for 1.2m.
guess what? no one die!

Konviict
04-04-2017, 06:55 PM

when the first ursoth event came out, sts said they aren't planning on rereleasing SnS. So you could get it only this one time, people had spent 50-100m for this egg, as far as i can remember there were supposed to be only 50 eggs in the game. but guess what,?

Suentous PO
04-04-2017, 07:35 PM
Thread-ception

Guys we are all trapped in this unreal thread! We must escape back to the last thread that asked this same question, take a left turn past all the same answers in there, then escape back to the other thread prior to this that asked this same question, then realize sts has never answered these threads and we can get back to the first thread that was made asking this question

Then we may free ourselves from this endless immortal self replicating thread !

Dont
04-04-2017, 07:47 PM
aha no matter what. back in the day, a guy paying 90 mil for arc ring and you can get arc ring for 1.2m.
guess what? no one die!
Yeahh, i bought ring and i bought samael for 30m.. who care ?

Hail
04-04-2017, 08:04 PM
What is the bet that 90% of you saying "We need this event to complete the Aps" are really just looking to make a few million by looting and selling high end eggs. Everyone else will have the same idea and boom, the price on these eggs drops. You guys really need to evaluate the consequences on an event such as this before pushing for it to happen every year.

Avaree
04-04-2017, 08:11 PM
Only type of "egg zavier" event that may be coming, will be with green, blue, and red (crafted up to gold eggs) eggs that drop from bosses that won't run away.

Neutrone
04-04-2017, 08:37 PM
I somehow predicted this thread would blow up haha.

Anywho, in the end it doesn't matter whether it comes or not, everyone has their reasons for wanting it and not wanting it. Things like "I spent 89 mil on this so other people should" sound a bit selfish when you think them. It was your decision to buy it at that price thus no one is to blame. Just because you paid 10 times the current price doesn't mean others should, you decided it not sts and not anyone else. Some people do have legitimate reasons like "crashing of the economy" etc or "making older pets available to new players." Etc, which kind of balance each other out but hey that's just my opinion plus I simply felt like giving my opinion on this matter.

And to answer the question, the devs said they don't plan on bringing it back.

Horme
04-04-2017, 09:37 PM
This will definitely come back. "Just in the peoples dream"

Vvildfire
04-05-2017, 12:28 AM
What is the bet that 90% of you saying "We need this event to complete the Aps"

What if... Those aps were introduced as a consequence of Egg Zavier? :p

runagain
04-05-2017, 01:35 AM
No worries, I paid over 55m to get the APs :)

Ocanaasibe
04-05-2017, 05:37 AM
No worries, I paid over 55m to get the APs :)
Lol bro 😛 RIP if it comes 😂

Ocanaasibe
04-05-2017, 05:39 AM
Yeahh, i bought ring and i bought samael for 30m.. who care ?
Lol

Shackler
04-05-2017, 06:52 AM
No matter if sts has confirmed anything about eggzavier's return. Remember when they promised that SnS IS NOT GOING TO COME BACK. Boom sns 3m.

mssweety
04-05-2017, 07:40 AM
As i remember..1 of the devs says they dont mind running the event once a year...
heard the same.

Gesendet von meinem SM-A500F mit Tapatalk

Darkluciferx
04-05-2017, 10:49 AM
Sts maybe you can do this event again, but droop only in mausuleum 5 and 6 :p

Keshara28
04-05-2017, 11:48 AM

Lmao selfish .... ✌✌✌ the event is meant to help new players not old players

boohgey
04-05-2017, 12:51 PM
' Comeback is real '

« Just Draw It. »

Cons
04-05-2017, 06:33 PM

So how would that be? Egg-Zavier would be harder to kill since its elite difficulty in that map. Harder to kill means he would run all over the map across Vori's, Lich's and Mini's? That would be cool XD. But I'm thinking of the new players, so it's a bad idea. ;)

lie$
04-05-2017, 08:15 PM
eggzavier messed up many things, but man it was fun farming it

megative
04-07-2017, 08:35 AM

It's the spenders' decision to keep eggs if they want to gamble with prices. So if it goes down, it's their own fault. It has nothing to do with surprise event.

Plqgue
04-07-2017, 09:29 AM
It's the spenders' decision to keep eggs if they want to gamble with prices. So if it goes down, it's their own fault. It has nothing to do with surprise event.

This
I'm so tired of people complaining about how much they spent like someone told them to...people have paid up to 100m for arcane before you aren't special you weren't forced to spend that gold

voidPtr
04-07-2017, 02:36 PM
it doesn't matter what i'll say, so i'll be not be saying it :)
yes, i wanna win the competition for 'the most useless post' there is
anyway, in these threads people prefer writing, not reading - so why should i write - noone cares

mrm
04-07-2017, 03:59 PM
JUSTG said " Not THAT egg event the other one" He might have hinted that THat egg event is now an official event :)

To al the people complaining about pet ap and how much they paid.You did this out of own will I bought my venom set for around 8 mil sometime ago and not just me,look at the price now.But thie fun i had/have with this set was worth the lost.It is a fact that 70%+ of the players enjoyd the event i have never seen so meny active players online like back then.Only people who where not happy with this event and did no have the fun was egg marchers and lock poppers. I rember the excitement of picking up the egg and seeing what it was and laughting if it was deary xd.And crying in joy if it was that precious SnS egg i wanted since it came out in rengol locks.

Excuse me for going of topic.
so this is a
+1 from me for event again

QuaseT
04-07-2017, 04:58 PM
Pet prices dropped a lot but they werent too cheap anyways. I loved the event, but the 1st time is always the best. In the end its Sts decision and im happy with that

Gesendet von meinem SM-A510F mit Tapatalk

acewasabi
04-07-2017, 05:27 PM
bring him back :) only people he affects badly is hoarders n merchers.

johnycageee
04-08-2017, 02:15 AM
bring him back :) only people he affects badly is hoarders n merchers.
Im sure they will release egg zavier again.
Why?
Because sts think on new players,newbies,poor players...
That will be an injection for literally new players, motivation to keep playing game...
So why if everyone get grimm or stampy or mm...nevermind...
Let the players be excited and happy.
There will be many many hours of less sleeping because they will constantly run for eggzavier in hope to loot something awesome.
(English not my 1st language,so don't judge me)

Thebrazilio
04-08-2017, 06:39 AM
I agree,
Egg-savior can also be released in stages like- community goals.
1st- kill 50k elite bosses(all around arlor)- unlocks legendary pets.
2nd- kill 100k mobs in elite brack- mythic pets released.. Etc.
Just an idea:)

"Welcome to the jungle" huhu:p

shadowronn
04-08-2017, 10:29 PM
usually around this time there is easter event but justG said its not that so which other egg event is there?
okay that's stupid theory but yes guys it wont be egg-zavior its gonna b easter like it usually is and yea if its egg-stravaganza then i dun think sts shud give advance warning so ppl sell their eggs

Earlingstad
04-08-2017, 10:38 PM
Zavier. Not savior or savier.

Rakuuun
04-09-2017, 03:26 AM
Zavier. Not savior or savier.

does it hurt your eyes? well im not.

Alennaa
04-09-2017, 10:46 PM
Sts better give what people happiness to us...mostly more ppl in al is poor and didn't buy expensive egg only most rich ppl buy expensive egg like plat users how about in poor ppl they really need good pets too to become happy and more work .

codered
04-10-2017, 01:09 AM
I just play the game and doesnt care much where the flow will bring me at the end, but here i hv 2 opinion inside my head
1: eggzavier might make his way back to arlor, reason : when sts desided to bring him back, they might put some limitation like only mythic egg would be the highest tier drop from eggza. So the demand of arcane and heroic eggs would be higher for people has more gold after selling some egg from eggza. Who knows?
2. Eggza might not coming back,
Reason : people already set up their own strategy to net the eggs as many as they could. So why flood the server with a million or so eggs when even some arcane egg end up expired in cs. 2 million price for nekro is not very good idea for business.

But again, thats just the opinion, :/

runagain
04-10-2017, 06:21 AM
Sts better give what people happiness to us...mostly more ppl in al is poor and didn't buy expensive egg only most rich ppl buy expensive egg like plat users how about in poor ppl they really need good pets too to become happy and more work .
Farming gold nd buy pets aka Effort is also a word which exists... Tbh egg- zavier I'd rather compare with Lazyness ^-^

Kairihearts
04-10-2017, 08:20 PM
Farming gold nd buy pets aka Effort is also a word which exists... Tbh egg- zavier I'd rather compare with Lazyness ^-^

Problem is most dont know what grinding is they are just lazy and want everything handed to them on a plate.

xHanz
04-10-2017, 08:34 PM
Then" the other one" they're referring to is the Arlorian Egg Hunt :(

gunlet
04-10-2017, 10:44 PM
So players who bought arc ring for 20m+ only bought ring and stashed it n forgot, none used those oooooop gears to farm arena and they didn't got pendent recipes no fossils no vials.. so they didn't recovered twice the gold they invested ..

So now they want others to pay same amount while farmable items are dropped to 1% of there price...

-_-

Yes
04-11-2017, 01:49 AM
Wwoooootttt egg zavier will come back !!

johnycageee
04-11-2017, 01:51 AM
Problem is most dont know what grinding is they are just lazy and want everything handed to them on a plate.
Why you guys think everyone is lazy?
No.
Just plat users are lazy,other non-plats aren't lazy that much as u think.
It is easy for you to collect 10-15m in day,two days by popping locks...
I need to grind extremely hard,3-4 months to catch that amount of gold...
So,I see eggzavier like financial bomb for poor players,only way to make few "easy" millions,that's why everyone want him again....

Horme
04-11-2017, 01:58 AM
No.
So,I see eggzavier like financial bomb for poor players,only way to make few "easy" millions,that's why everyone want him again....

Do you think real money falling from the sky?
Platinum buyer is hardworking in real life to get real money and way more serious than hardworking in game.

Hail
04-11-2017, 02:28 AM
No.

Plat spenders are the ones feeding STS money for THEIR hardwork (this game)... of course they are going to get it easier than non-plat spenders. Personally I don't PvE myself, but from what I hear, this cap is better than ever in terms of gold farming.. and it is not expensive to buy a half-decent set and start grinding.

codered
04-11-2017, 03:37 AM
No.
You sound like f2p wanna be a plat player.
Im a f2p player, a farmer
This game still going by a simple rule
Plat player provide the item using plat or from locked, f2p player provide gold to buy those things. When a person call the other side is lazy, he need to think again.
F2p need lil more time to rest and still get few amount gold so we expect the eggza to make his comeback. Plat player doesnt want the auc flood with the egg and hard to sell their egg supply and surprisingly cut the income.

Me.. i wish eggza is comingback, but better to just wait and see,

johnycageee
04-11-2017, 03:42 AM
We going out of thread. :/
Btw,always plat users give a suggestion like
Go buy gl weapon and decent gear and farm gold
Run graveyard for a lot of gold
If u count pet food,ankhs,potions etc etc....
There amount of gold what stay as profit is literally nothing....
So I know sts of course need to give an advantage for plat users,but atm game is completely pay to win...
That why every non plat player complaints about egg zavier...
It is good way to earn some millions,otherwise it tooks a months for few millions...

And that guy who compare game with real life...well done.

leslietheone
04-11-2017, 04:03 AM
it states that the egg-savier "need to recover", so it seems that it will come back

Earlingstad
04-11-2017, 04:14 PM
Me.. i wish eggza is comingback, but better to just wait and see,

eggsactly:topsy_turvy:

friana
04-11-2017, 07:18 PM
I am not plat user but i have alot of arcanes and enough to buy something i want..if egg man appear front of us he attack eggs economy hard than before i think .
He will decrease motivation to open locks by plat users
He will decrease motivation to farm something . Probably he ruin not only eggs but all of market . This is ruin this game ?
As a result. Happy is temporary without can get egg for free especially this is like suicide egg bomb for sts ..sorry im not English speaker

Yes
04-12-2017, 04:48 AM
Wooootttt vendor for heroic pet coming soon.. we can buy using plat.. Jajajajajaja

johnycageee
04-12-2017, 05:23 AM
I am not plat user but i have alot of arcanes and enough to buy something i want..if egg man appear front of us he attack eggs economy hard than before i think .
He will decrease motivation to open locks by plat users
He will decrease motivation to farm something . Probably he ruin not only eggs but all of market . This is ruin this game ?
As a result. Happy is temporary without can get egg for free especially this is like suicide egg bomb for sts ..sorry im not English speaker
If you have a lot of arcane pets,and enough gold to buy it,why you come here to comment?
When eggzavier come back,ill honestly suggest you-don't ran for him.
When you have that all actually you don't need nothing else.
So let us poor players to enjoy run for him and hunt eggs.
Best wishes

Plqgue
04-12-2017, 05:39 PM
We going out of thread. :/
Btw,always plat users give a suggestion like
Go buy gl weapon and decent gear and farm gold
Run graveyard for a lot of gold
If u count pet food,ankhs,potions etc etc....
There amount of gold what stay as profit is literally nothing....
So I know sts of course need to give an advantage for plat users,but atm game is completely pay to win...
That why every non plat player complaints about egg zavier...
It is good way to earn some millions,otherwise it tooks a months for few millions...

And that guy who compare game with real life...well done.

I haven't bought plat in a few months now ...I make 600-1m a day just running maus it's easy to get good champ you're just lazy

johnycageee
04-12-2017, 05:58 PM
I haven't bought plat in a few months now ...I make 600-1m a day just running maus it's easy to get good champ you're just lazy
How do you know I am lazy?
Fyi im not lazy tbh I farm jewels so hard but need time to made each of noble...
600k-1m per day is veru good average,but depends how much time do you have to play...
I have 3-4 hours per day,and for that time I think not possible to catch that amount of gold...?
And btw I guess you using flame staff or drag staff with 100+% gold loot...

Hail
04-12-2017, 11:44 PM
Fyi im not lazy tbh I farm jewels so hard but need time to made each of noble...
600k-1m per day is veru good average,but depends how much time do you have to play...
I have 3-4 hours per day,and for that time I think not possible to catch that amount of gold...?

3-4 hours a day is more than some people have per week to play. You can easily make gold in maus in that amount of time.

Plqgue
04-13-2017, 01:44 AM

Nope my flame staff has all stats and my drag staff is only at 80% sadly ...I've seen people drop scales and symia in one run and still get massive locks as well I don't think you actually run maus I think you're just complaining to complain

leslietheone
04-13-2017, 06:54 AM
honesty the only reason why i want egg zaaaaa event is cuz i need those damns aps. there is many ways to make gold.

ppl who buy plat is supporting STS so they can make new stuff, Like the egg zaaaa event.

if everyone was f2p then this game would be so sheeiiitt. so it make sense that p2p can make 10-15m poping locked, since u support the creators with some money. you don't support the creators quite as much if you are f2p

Inu
04-13-2017, 10:54 AM
honesty the only reason why i want egg zaaaaa event is cuz i need those damns aps. there is many ways to make gold.

ppl who buy plat is supporting STS so they can make new stuff, Like the egg zaaaa event.

if everyone was f2p then this game would be so sheeiiitt. so it make sense that p2p can make 10-15m poping locked, since u support the creators with some money. you don't support the creators quite as much if you are f2p

I agree. STS should bring back egg zavier because they released the 150 pets aps.

Kenzou
04-14-2017, 03:03 PM
For me I wouldn't mind whether they bring it back or not.
Incase it came back well then great i can get the 150pets aps, but if not then ill just wait for them to add more legendary pets in the game.
I'll let sts decides.
Just an opinion, no hate pls :)

iamlepre
04-16-2017, 08:53 PM
Only i can say... I love that event for get full stable and stash many eggs :'3 "i love u zavier" e.e

Enviado desde mi HUAWEI KII-L22 mediante Tapatalk

Amir Melliti
04-17-2017, 04:59 AM
I think sts will release this event for the next year. You see when the first egg saver appared arcane legends shop was broken so...

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

extrapayah
04-17-2017, 09:50 PM
agree with the ap concern, probably the only ap that rely on discontinued items... very bad,

similar to l31 mythic armor, which is technically farmable, at a way too low rate, way lower compared to its general drop rate when it's still available in grand crates.

imo, eggzavier won't cause a big problem if they are like that experience kit rutger, or like non-bugged antignome thief, just don't let it spawn from mobs in tombs. and of course, the egg vendor is never a problem.

VenomSet
04-17-2017, 10:21 PM
Why is this thread still going?

Justg said he won't come back this year, live with it.

cindersx
04-17-2017, 11:22 PM

I don't think that's the problem. If you are like me, you don't know WHAT TO FARM. It's not a matter of laziness, it's that there's literally nothing to farm except gold in mausoleum. And I can't even farm there because I'm too weak. So what am I supposed to do?

Dispressor
04-19-2017, 06:50 PM
Probably it not happens again

Mesti
04-19-2017, 09:35 PM
Well for me i dont mind if the event come back this year but maybe sts can lower the drop rate of arcane egg so that the market price will not down too much.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk