PDA

View Full Version : Multiple sets for each class.

Silentarrow
10-08-2011, 09:56 PM
Right now, each class only has one "set" for each class (excluding platinum/trash sets). I think that there should be at least 3 armor sets for each class for each campaign. For example some of the new operarive sets could be...

Set 1- Focused on crit and hit%
Set 2- Focused on dodge/regen
Set 3- Focused on damage/crit

Having multiple sets for each class would be great due to the lack of variety we have in SL/PL!

BodMaster
10-08-2011, 10:14 PM
Right now, each class only has one "set" for each class (excluding platinum/trash sets). I think that there should be at least 3 armor sets for each class for each campaign. For example some of the new operarive sets could be...

Set 1- Focused on crit and hit%
Set 2- Focused on dodge/regen
Set 3- Focused on damage/crit

Having multiple sets for each class would be great due to the lack of variety we have in SL/PL!

Agree with this posted it not long ago on another thread..

This is exactly what thought would happen.. hoping not tho want futuristic mech gear! :D

All that I wantt is a few different designed gear different colours (black n red camo for com :D) with 3 new spines in The Shipyard hoping for at least 2 different types of gear weapons etc or 3 but that maybe a little greedy :p most of all we (and i believe I speak on everyone's behalf on this) is more customization for avatars we want to look different from the average Joe.. more Vanity + Plat Vanity and just generally more gear instead of having one choice for Com, Engi and Op. Hmm reading this back sound like a cry baby.. butttttt... we want we want we want!!! :D

Ephemeris
10-08-2011, 10:44 PM
Totally agree. +1

Cabero
10-09-2011, 12:42 AM
I would be happy if they just look different and had the same stats without having to spend plat or a fortune in credits. So we didn't all look the same. Currently the drop sets and plat sets have different stats. Comm drop sets have have hit/dodge and the plat sets have hit/crit. I also would like different stats too but would be satisfied with different looks.

flashbackflip
10-09-2011, 04:27 AM
Very interesting and good for game experience variations! I've been reading about Engies who decide not to be healers, but to turn battle-oriented.. Differentiated armor would help them

Also, it would b helpful in case of different party sets: for example, when i'm running level alone i equip Black Widow and a Shield to stay alive longer, but when the party is 3-5 members i switch to twin Deatomizers to be able to shoot faster and to raise my DPS just because i know that will be healed by an Eng. Various armor would add more strategy in the game