PDA

View Full Version : Scammer

largecommand
10-08-2011, 10:30 PM
The folowing is trying to scam... Howdouplay, selling his accunt for 150k,freegold,

Piosidon
10-08-2011, 10:34 PM
You don't need to broadcast it to everyone. Just email the devs, sit back, and relax.

largecommand
10-08-2011, 10:53 PM
ik but i feel VERY BAD for the noobs who alrdy lost thier hard earned money....

Lowlyspy
10-08-2011, 10:55 PM
Report him, selling/buying accounts is against ToS so instaban will is a definite.

Freegold
10-11-2011, 09:34 AM
First of all I'm not a scammer and second I have 9 characters on the same account I would never sell my account

Ixillicus
10-11-2011, 10:21 AM
This is the kind of thread that can start a flame war. It's better just to report it in-game.

WoundedEagle
10-11-2011, 10:28 AM
We understand, and accusal of someone without proof is never going to work(unless witnesses). But this shouldn't be on forums anyways. Please send all information to support@Spacetimestudios.com
Screenshots would help otherwise the would need to go through chat.

MimeRifle
10-11-2011, 10:36 AM
In honor of this post, and the recent collection of similar ones - I have just created a SL character named Kevinmitnick! (an Op, of course!) I will use him exclusively in-game to raise awareness about social engineering and kindly remind the community why the terms of service are as such. My contribution to the community. ;)

Walkhardd
10-11-2011, 10:47 AM
Imo I think it if you see someone trying to scam, you should post it ONLY if you have taken a screen shot as evidence..otherwise it's he said she said..but I do think it's a good idea to get the names of scammers on here..could save somebody before devs ban then..

WoundedEagle
10-11-2011, 10:52 AM
Imo I think it if you see someone trying to scam, you should post it ONLY if you have taken a screen shot as evidence..otherwise it's he said she said..but I do think it's a good idea to get the names of scammers on here..could save somebody before devs ban then..
Scammer gets banned=No problems. But I agree. Though there should not be any reports of scams on the forums. It's about the game, not the player.

StompArtist
10-11-2011, 12:17 PM
These threads have got to stop. Please deal with this with the devs. It makes all of us doubtful of a persons honesty (both for the accuser and accused).

There is no way for the readers to differentiate between false accusation and true ones so these threads are just wasting forum space and contribute to conflict, imo.

PS: Stomp artist is a scammer and a noob. Prove otherwise!

stealthyman
10-11-2011, 12:40 PM
OMG freegold i thought u were a cool guy man! :-|