PDA

View Full Version : How awesome could this be?!

Hawkbby
10-08-2011, 10:35 PM
What if we were able to do free platinum offers on a website? An official PL website to download offers or complete them, and put your info to a box like....
___
Name:|____|
___
Password:|____|

Then once you login using your Pocket Legends or Star Legends account info to start your "Earning of the Platinum":). They should have it the same offers as in game. That way people could buy/download their platinum, while they keep exploring! Also just to point this out, you could download millions of stuff! Then delete them, and after your done playing PL or SL you could confirm your platinum from offers by putting.....
___
Name:|____|
___
Password:|____|

Again you account information from PL or SL. Then it can either disconnect you to insert your platinum earned from your PC or Mac. Or you could wait till it comes in, probably would take two minutes(depends on your wi-fi). You should have a option to get disconnected to get your platinum instantly or wait till your done with pvp/ctf or pve.

Tell me if I did a good job of thinking about this idea!

If a developer or Spacetime Studios thinks it is a good idea it should be done after Halloween ends, or after Christmas(What I think is that you should do it after Halloween, more income on Spacetime from downloads/offers. Remember just my opinion.) Comment everyone of Spacetime Community!

Piosidon
10-08-2011, 10:41 PM
That is for tapjoy to decide. And honestly I think the free plat offers are so you can get hooked on other apps and then give your money to them.

Flickz
10-08-2011, 10:45 PM
I think they would rather have people buy plat then people to just get it for free.

SUPAPRODIGY
10-08-2011, 11:07 PM
I think its and excellent idea because STS would be like partnering with the other companies the more people visit and sign up for the company or site the have visited the more money STS makes

:)

Otukura
10-09-2011, 11:29 PM
I think they would rather have people buy plat then people to just get it for free.

You do realize they're probably getting more money per plat. received from the TapJoy wall than people who buy it?