PDA

View Full Version : New Cap?

InFamouSs
04-05-2017, 03:07 PM
Hey guys
i was just wondering whens new cap comming?
any idea?
some say its near and some say its comming in 5_6months
did they alrdy give us any info about new cap?

SkipperSkinner
04-05-2017, 03:52 PM
Hey guys
any idea?

160240 Hope this helps!

Chocolaty
04-05-2017, 04:12 PM
Hey guys
any idea?

They don't give any information on the next expansion because it will effect the current gameplay/economy. They do give small hints or teasers however. I think the next cap is 66 since that is when the arcane armor/undying orb stop giving their healing, maybe by summer we'll get a preview.

Avaree
04-05-2017, 05:15 PM
I will predict late May for new expansion.

Sakurahb
04-05-2017, 05:28 PM
I don't think it's anywhere near because there's still that content that will require antignome gear so I assume it's something relatively big (new maps etc).

Sent from my GT-I8200L using Tapatalk

InFamouSs
04-06-2017, 08:21 AM
im kinda scared to buy speed set lol
i believe it will be so cheap at new cap

Eagleye
04-06-2017, 10:03 AM
I hope it comes soon. I know the map layout "changes" for maus and graveyard maps but for me this expansion has been a bit too repetitive as far as how many points you need to accomplish anything/turn a profit goes. By the time I reached the points /tokens amount to start running higher maus levels I was burnt out from playing entirely.

Kairihearts
04-06-2017, 10:13 AM
I think the new expansion has something todo with tje dragon in the top left corner when you select world map

Seems like the right place to put?

Americabud
04-06-2017, 01:46 PM
They don't give any information on the next expansion because it will effect the current gameplay/economy. They do give small hints or teasers however. I think the next cap is 66 since that is when the arcane armor/undying orb stop giving their healing, maybe by summer we'll get a preview.

I can not find anywhere that it says arcane armor wont heal after this cap. Can anyone point me to that info. From what ive read the Orb alone will stop healing but the crafted arcane armor will continue to heal Forever through all levels.

gunlet
04-06-2017, 01:53 PM
I can not find anywhere that it says arcane armor wont heal after this cap. Can anyone point me to that info. From what ive read the Orb alone will stop healing but the crafted arcane armor will continue to heal Forever through all levels.

Orb wont effect on 66 but arcane armor which is permanently 61 will always heal..
If u r ok with low stats then u can use it any lvl higher then 61

Americabud
04-06-2017, 02:06 PM
Orb wont effect on 66 but arcane armor which is permanently 61 will always heal..
If u r ok with low stats then u can use it any lvl higher then 61

Ok thanks, Im ok with the arcane armor in the 66 cap as long as the healing will stay. The healing will actually increase because everyone health will rise. So the higher in level you go the more the armor heals

Abuze
04-06-2017, 02:13 PM
Ok thanks, Im ok with the arcane armor in the 66 cap as long as the healing will stay. The healing will actually increase because everyone health will rise. So the higher in level you go the more the armor heals

Look at you trying to boost the armors price! Nice try but that's not how it works.

Americabud
04-06-2017, 03:07 PM
Look at you trying to boost the armors price! Nice try but that's not how it works.

I was having a convo in this thread not boosting prices lol. Btw that is how it works, arcane armor healing will increase with every level cap. It heals based on % so the more health you have the more healing it does

Suentous PO
04-06-2017, 04:02 PM
The regeneration on the Arcane Armor will remain on the armor and not be limited by level. The design behind this is that having the Orb in your inventory would be a benefit greater than the armor if it would last forever, but by fusing it with the armor you are locking in the stats for the orbs effect for an equipment slot. Will it be viable for 66? More than likely, but using it beyond level 66 you may have to decide if you want to sacrifice stats in order to retain that health regen.

-quote from the announcement thread

Nea
04-06-2017, 11:57 PM
I was having a convo in this thread not boosting prices lol. Btw that is how it works, arcane armor healing will increase with every level cap. It heals based on % so the more health you have the more healing it does
Nope. Arcane Armor is not Deary Ring.

Enviado desde mi SCH-I545 mediante Tapatalk

Americabud
04-07-2017, 02:18 AM
Nope. Arcane Armor is not Deary Ring.

Nope Arcane Armor is definitely not a ring

Nea
04-07-2017, 03:51 AM
Nope Arcane Armor is definitely not a ring
It definitely becomes a Deary Ring when you say its effect increase with every level cap. But again, it's not a Deary Ring.

Americabud
04-07-2017, 11:20 AM
It definitely becomes a Deary Ring when you say its effect increase with every level cap. But again, it's not a Deary Ring.

Nope, Armor is not a ring that does not make sense. more health you have the more healing it does, thats how the armor works already if you read the description of the armor.

Thebrazilio
04-08-2017, 06:50 AM
Interesting conversation lol

iamlepre
04-16-2017, 09:15 PM
Nope, Armor is not a ring that does not make sense. more health you have the more healing it does, thats how the armor works already if you read the description of the armor.
Yeah and if u read more can see the efect decrease from lvl 61 and when u reach lvl 66 the efect Disappears. Sorry if distroyed ur merch with arc armor and orb but we need be clearly. Give me thanks later...

Americabud
04-16-2017, 10:14 PM
Yeah and if u read more can see the efect decrease from lvl 61 and when u reach lvl 66 the efect Disappears. Sorry if distroyed ur merch with arc armor and orb but we need be clearly. Give me thanks later...

That is wrong, if you read you can clearly see that the arcane armor will still heal at all levels. Even at level 70 the arcane armor will still heal. Just read

Horme
04-16-2017, 10:19 PM
Who is the winner?

iamlepre
04-17-2017, 01:41 AM
Who is the winner?
Arc deary wins! .-.

Enviado desde mi HUAWEI KII-L22 mediante Tapatalk

intizamfamily888
04-17-2017, 01:43 PM
The orb will Stop workingat 66. However the armor will still keep healing

Sent from my Asus Zenfone 2 using Tapatalk