View Full Version : Mage's in pvp Use rate

mrm
04-05-2017, 06:33 PM
I have recently noticed that when I enter a PvP map, that i seem to be the only mage there.Rarely i would find 1 on the other side RARELY.My first thought was that maybe it was due to my time zone.I stayed up till 1am also noticed a lack of mages.So that can not be the problem.I understand that best is 1 mage per team.But in randoms
So here is an quick survey I want to understand why.
Please state reason also
*Do you PvP a lot
*Do like the current state of balance
*Do you feel comfortable 1 vs 1 a tank in PvP (not duels)
*Do you feel comfortable 1 vs 1 a Rogue in PvP (not duels)
*What team do you prefer to play with ( war,war,rog,mage)
*Do you feel safe entering a PvP map
*Can you give a more detailed report on how you feel about pvp'ing as a mage and how do you feel about the current state of mage's in pvp

IMO:pvp was a lot more fun at the 56 cap Own opinion.

shadowronn
04-06-2017, 07:50 AM
the only reason i think you dont see mages are cuz at lvl 61 the moment the mage sheild is down we are screwed if rogs can spam enuf skills and in pvp (not duel).
its very easy to waste a non speed set user's sheild by runnin around rocks and if u lag its worse cuz 1 aimed shot is enuf. if you know to play mage very well then there shud be no issue i personally beat a few arcane ring and maridos rogs by just using a swift i won by margins like 3-1, 3-0 and a few rogs were lvl 60 and i was lvl 58, now like i said i beat only a few rogs and im horrible at pvp so if you know to work the skills well there shud not be much of an issue, and i think mages need shorter cool downs on skills cuz once in pvp if u beat someone then next time they revive they beat you and goes on like a cycle.
thats all i have to say *mike drop*

Plqgue
04-06-2017, 10:21 AM
Rogues break our shield in less than one combo what's the point of pvping just to feed a rogues kdr?

Dynimite
04-06-2017, 03:07 PM
Unfortunately mages are becoming more extinct and is becoming more evident in pvp and trickling down to pve because of the imbalances. I pvp alot and I can hold my own during clashes and duals so but what Shadowronn is absolutely correct! Our shield that are suppose to give us a bit of protection are shot down quickly.
The Balance is screwed for mages!!
One shot kills, shield breaks etc. Sometimes when Someone dies and you shoot a light at the next guy, your light hits the dead bodies.
YOU ARE NOT SAFE ENTERING PVP ARENA!! Rouges with speed sets sit where you spawn and 1 shot kills all day
There is a imbalance in game However as crazy as it sounds we don't need a buff.. we need better gears and weapons to bring the balance for all classes. #BLUELIVESMATTER (The movment)

Papawiizz
04-06-2017, 03:51 PM
Unfortunately mages are becoming more extinct and is becoming more evident in pvp and trickling down to pve because of the imbalances. I pvp alot and I can hold my own during clashes and duals so but what Shadowronn is absolutely correct! Our shield that are suppose to give us a bit of protection are shot down quickly.
The Balance is screwed for mages!!
One shot kills, shield breaks etc. Sometimes when Someone dies and you shoot a light at the next guy, your light hits the dead bodies.
YOU ARE NOT SAFE ENTERING PVP ARENA!! Rouges with speed sets sit where you spawn and 1 shot kills all day
There is a imbalance in game However as crazy as it sounds we don't need a buff.. we need better gears and weapons to bring the balance for all classes. #BLUELIVESMATTER (The movment)

Yes the BLUELIVESMATTER (The movement)

mrm
04-06-2017, 05:00 PM
Thanks for the feedback.Yes at this point it does feel like shield is only useful for the first 2 sec's after that it is kanda R.I.P. I also agree on the fact of the spawn farmers. Funny though since there is not lb why and how do they take pride in spawn farming.

Dynimite
04-06-2017, 05:14 PM
Because they are Cheap
#BLUELIVESMATTER (The movement)

BaronB
04-06-2017, 07:18 PM
It seems at current levels and with the gear out there, even with full mastery shield breaks like it was soap bubble instead of anything arcane...

Even the 2seconds "invulnerability" is questionable sometimes..

My maths arnt my strong points however i have 250ish or more strength points along with 800+ intel... surely you'd think that would be enough to conjour a decent shield of sorts with these lil blue squeesy hands... But alas no matter what you do... it still goes pop to a rogues shield T.T

Could this be a time to look into maybe tweeking shield a little bit ? ... maybe a 5 second "invulnerability" ? maybe include dex points into the equations of a shields strength?

#bluelivesmatter

1<3

Chocolaty
04-06-2017, 08:08 PM
#Bluelivesmatter

Dynimite
04-07-2017, 02:59 AM
#Bluelivesmatter

That picture tho... I had to save that lmao
#BLUELIVESMATTER (The Movement)

johnycageee
04-07-2017, 10:35 AM
... maybe a 5 second "invulnerability"

Or...
Just give them shield with immortal ability....
Then they will stop complaining

Abuze
04-07-2017, 12:08 PM
Lol. Last season was mages season, did you see rogues crying? Before that it was tanks and before that rogues. Now its rogue season again. Dw we still need mana from our tiny blue friends :) that's always appreciated. You can always not pvp till its more balanced. Mages are god in mausoleum :)

Plqgue
04-07-2017, 12:59 PM
Lol. Last season was mages season, did you see rogues crying? Before that it was tanks and before that rogues. Now its rogue season again. Dw we still need mana from our tiny blue friends :) that's always appreciated. You can always not pvp till its more balanced. Mages are god in mausoleum :)

Yes rogues cried all last season like the entire season

Mages should strike from pvp so we don't gain deaths and aren't looked at as mana vendors were a class on Al too and we're tires of our class being put on the back burner.

You Mad Or Nah
04-07-2017, 01:01 PM
^ 👀💯
////11

Abuze
04-07-2017, 01:31 PM
Yes rogues cried all last season like the entire season

Mages should strike from pvp so we don't gain deaths and aren't looked at as mana vendors were a class on Al too and we're tires of our class being put on the back burner.

The problem is that most classes want to be gods. Have a lot of defensive while also having devastating offensive. This is what makes pvp unbalanced. Rogues should be the ones dealing most damage while being fragile. Tanks should deal little damage but have great defense. Mages should be the ones stunning, slowing and dealing some damage. But no everyone wants to be the OP

Bmlty
04-07-2017, 01:47 PM
Or maybe instead of buffing mages, make cooldown longer for Aim shot. Which every rouge basically uses every 1-3sec on spawn kills/mages

Plqgue
04-07-2017, 01:47 PM
The problem is that most classes want to be gods. Have a lot of defensive while also having devastating offensive. This is what makes pvp unbalanced. Rogues should be the ones dealing most damage while being fragile. Tanks should deal little damage but have great defense. Mages should be the ones stunning, slowing and dealing some damage. But no everyone wants to be the OP

No we want balance we want the ability to survive for longer than three seconds with our shield up rogues are one Comboing us and we can't even spawn because there is going to be a rogue there to spawn kill ....we have no place in pvp this season just like last season y'all had no place ...
Like I said mages keep your blue butts out of pvp until they realize we are a class too they can't pvp without a mana source

You Mad Or Nah
04-07-2017, 01:51 PM
Mishi^?😂
//11

Plqgue
04-07-2017, 01:54 PM
Mishi^?😂
//11

Not enough mishi out there for every rogue and tank to have one in pvp

You Mad Or Nah
04-07-2017, 01:57 PM
Sts should just increase the time of the Spawn shield so nobody can spawn kill.

mrm
04-07-2017, 03:25 PM
*http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?311981-With-regards-to-the-rogue-armor-nerf&highlight=Rogues
*http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?371175-The-Truth-About-Mages-amp-Mage-Stacking&highlight=Rogues
*http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?362568-PVP-Updates-We-re-going-live!-PART-3&highlight=Mages+nerf
*http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?308679-about-rogue-dmg-nerf-in-pvp&highlight=Mages+nerf
*http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?300138-Warrior-vs-Rouge-vs-Mage&highlight=Mages+stack
Go read the thread and coments

intizamfamily888
04-07-2017, 05:09 PM
If mages shield ever gets buffed, then there shud be a dmg nerf then since mages are able to hit one combos like rogues

Sent from my Asus Zenfone 2 using Tapatalk

johnycageee
04-07-2017, 05:26 PM
Sts should just increase the time of the Spawn shield so nobody can spawn kill.
Before 4-5 months there aren't been any shield to protect you from death.
Now u have, (correct me if wrong)
2 seconds shield which is enough to at least press nekro aa...
Otherwise if you charge skills shield will gone...
So be thankful for that what sts did,

mrm
04-07-2017, 05:29 PM
If mages shield ever gets buffed, then there shud be a dmg nerf then since mages are able to hit one combos like rogues

Please go play mage before assuming they can 1 hit combo.The come back and laugh at that joke.Every mage can tell you its impossible to 1 shot combo a rogue with = gear then you or even weaker
Any mage's here ever 1 hit combed a rogue if she is 90 -100% health?
I am trying not to be rude here but this is a joke...

You Mad Or Nah
04-07-2017, 05:48 PM
I don't think you understand what a "spawn shield" .I wasnt talking about the mages shield zzz

You Mad Or Nah
04-07-2017, 05:50 PM
I agree
//11

Plqgue
04-07-2017, 05:50 PM

That's a lie we can't one hit unless they're already below 50%

nightmaresmoke
04-07-2017, 06:00 PM
The problem is not with class itself it's the person playing it, what can you do to please them when some mages want's to be an all around class. Just sayin ✌

"An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, evil for evil"

Plqgue
04-07-2017, 06:08 PM
The problem is not with class itself it's the person playing it, what can you do to please them when some mages want's to be an all around class. Just sayin ✌

So wanting to be able to play without dying every time you spawn or enter a clash is wanting to be an all around class? Our shield is weak... and if you were in any form of pvp you'd know rogues are dominating with ease they have no problem breaking a fresh shield..what are we supposed to do to survive pls do tell me wise one.. play a mage and see if you have the same view

You Mad Or Nah
04-07-2017, 06:10 PM
So wanting to be able to play without dying every time you spawn or enter a clash is wanting to be an all around class? Our shield is weak... and if you were in any form of pvp you'd know rogues are dominating with ease they have no problem breaking a fresh shield..what are we supposed to do to survive pls do tell me wise one.. play a mage and see if you have the same view
Patiently waiting for them to do that.

nightmaresmoke
04-07-2017, 06:15 PM
I don't pvp much anymore, specifically now with speed sets is around honestly its not ur shields fault its them crazy speed sets before you can act you died not knowing what hit you that's why i was against it in pvp at the first time it was released.

Dynimite
04-07-2017, 07:19 PM
Ummmmm... heck yeah you guys were crying.. You guys were litterly crying for months lmao.. not necessarily you but sts stepped in and reviewed your case and tanks case.. never mages.. I'll cry I want a look
#BLUELIVESMATTER The Movement

Dynimite
04-07-2017, 07:24 PM
*http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?311981-With-regards-to-the-rogue-armor-nerf&highlight=Rogues
*http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?371175-The-Truth-About-Mages-amp-Mage-Stacking&highlight=Rogues
*http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?362568-PVP-Updates-We-re-going-live!-PART-3&highlight=Mages+nerf
*http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?308679-about-rogue-dmg-nerf-in-pvp&highlight=Mages+nerf
*http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?300138-Warrior-vs-Rouge-vs-Mage&highlight=Mages+stack
Go read the thread and coments
CRY Lost Lmao

Dynimite
04-07-2017, 07:27 PM
CRY Lost Lmao
List I ment

Neutrone
04-07-2017, 07:28 PM
Ikr, heck when I'm on my rogue I have pretty standard gear and I never get 1 hit unless if the mage uses a crit buff and my health is just a bit below 100%

Either way #bluelivesmatter

nightmaresmoke
04-07-2017, 09:52 PM
Ummmmm... heck yeah you guys were crying.. You guys were litterly crying for months lmao.. not necessarily you but sts stepped in and reviewed your case and tanks case.. never mages.. I'll cry I want a look
#BLUELIVESMATTER The Movement
Surely you'll do the same if yer damage and armor gets nerfed. Just sayin.

mrm
04-08-2017, 04:37 AM
I don't pvp much anymore, specifically now with speed sets is around honestly its not ur shields fault its them crazy speed sets before you can act you died not knowing what hit you that's why i was against it in pvp at the first time it was released.

Before commenting go play pvp for 1-2 hours you will notice the lack of mages.And if you do find on you wil also notice how easy it is to kill them after 2 seconds.In stead of blaming the class player.

shadowronn
04-08-2017, 04:41 AM
or cooldown for mage skills to be reduced

mrm
04-08-2017, 04:42 AM
Surely you'll do the same if yer damage and armor gets nerfed. Just sayin.

Did you read only 1st thread or all of them?.You will see rogues crying about almost everything there ,like they don't understand the concept glass canons.

nightmaresmoke
04-08-2017, 06:05 AM
Before commenting go play pvp for 1-2 hours you will notice the lack of mages.And if you do find on you wil also notice how easy it is to kill them after 2 seconds.In stead of blaming the class player.
Same goes for last season as rogues aren't needed in clashes i mean literally rogues recieves pm like out pls and such stuffs.

nightmaresmoke
04-08-2017, 06:10 AM
Did you read only 1st thread or all of them?.You will see rogues crying about almost everything there ,like they don't understand the concept glass canons.
Would you not cry if your damage and armor gets nerfed? Im sure you'll do. To tell that rogues cry in almost everything is kinda unfair as you cry about your shields too.

boohgey
04-08-2017, 09:00 AM
This is why I started killing mobs...aiming for impressive PVE kdr ...
Traumatized in pvp maps and trying to put in mind how OP a mage is in pve so I could forget dreaming pvp since I chose to play as a mage with predictable skills XD

« Just Draw It. »

intizamfamily888
04-08-2017, 10:40 AM
Please go play mage before assuming they can 1 hit combo.The come back and laugh at that joke.Every mage can tell you its impossible to 1 shot combo a rogue with = gear then you or even weaker
Any mage's here ever 1 hit combed a rogue if she is 90 -100% health?
I am trying not to be rude here but this is a joke...

Pls read my post one more time, i was saying one combo not one shot....

Plqgue
04-08-2017, 10:59 AM
Same goes for last season as rogues aren't needed in clashes i mean literally rogues recieves pm like out pls and such stuffs.

Mages have had multiple seasons of this abuse this isn't the first cap of rogue legends. Besides why does a person who doesn't pvps opinion matter about a pvp situation? You wouldn't know about how quickly were dying or what were going through simply because you don't pvp often

Abuze
04-08-2017, 11:09 AM
Most you mages here are a bunch of hypocrites. You're whining about being paper yet it's the exact same thing that happened to rogues last season. Rogues had a massive armor nerf along with a little damage nerf (last season this season's new gear changed things again). Do you have any clue how hard it was a for a rogue after the armor nerf? Forget PvP, even PvE was harder due to us getting one shotted more often. Adapting to this was far from easy.
A mage can easily one combo a speed set rogue. This is fact. Lets not get started on the insane damage that a warrior does.
STS's idea of buffing the damage so significantly on every class has been a terrible idea IMO.
Last season was mages season, now it's rogues. This is what the game has come down to, turns of who dominates. Until this changes just wait out a season. As I said before mages are gods in mausoleum. I'd swap my main to mage myself if I could just for that.

nightmaresmoke
04-08-2017, 11:23 AM
Mages have had multiple seasons of this abuse this isn't the first cap of rogue legends. Besides why does a person who doesn't pvps opinion matter about a pvp situation? You wouldn't know about how quickly were dying or what were going through simply because you don't pvp often
Abused? When? Freedom of speech bro, here's the thing a test should be done if mages shield is really broken sts should do a one week temporary not allowing speed sets in pvp maps only and see the outcome. As i understand mages shields breaks fast coz not entirely of rogues damage its the quantity of how many times a mages gets a hit from a rogue then avoids using speed sets when shield still have damage vulnerability then nuke when shield is gone, that way the problem could be seen and then decide if it needs a fix. Or to make it simple sts devs should ask some pro pvp players to do a bunch of test instead of what ive suggested above.

SkipperSkinner
04-08-2017, 02:31 PM
For the most part I am happy with my class, as far as pvp I am currently on my way to a positive kdr now that I got some better gears which is still a far cry from the best gear, the only thing I would tweak is the cool down time for shield and only a little bit. As for spawn in shield it's a two way street which is controlled primarily by lag

Dynimite
04-08-2017, 02:52 PM
Abused? When? Freedom of speech bro, here's the thing a test should be done if mages shield is really broken sts should do a one week temporary not allowing speed sets in pvp maps only and see the outcome. As i understand mages shields breaks fast coz not entirely of rogues damage its the quantity of how many times a mages gets a hit from a rogue then avoids using speed sets when shield still have damage vulnerability then nuke when shield is gone, that way the problem could be seen and then decide if it needs a fix. Or to make it simple sts devs should ask some pro pvp players to do a bunch of test instead of what ive suggested above.

This is correct!! We want sts to test this.. I've been saying this forever. We just want them to look and say nothing is wrong and personally I would back off but until then I'm all about the movement
#BLUELIVESMATTER

Energizeric
04-08-2017, 02:58 PM
I haven't read this entire thread, but here are my thoughts...

I think that with all the PvE content being released over the past year, and all the new APs, there is a significant decline in PvP in general as more players are concentrating on PvE. For sorcerers, this is multiplied by the fact that we are the stars of much of the new PvE content. Never before can I remember a campaign where a party would be so concerned with how many sorcerers there were. As a sorcerer with a dragon staff, I cannot remember the last time I participated in M1-M4, as I get constant invites to skip those dungeons and enter right at M5 or M6.

With all of this opportunity to earn gold in PvE, I think most sorcerers are not bothering with PvP. I'm not sure if it has much to do with how useful we are there.

mrm
04-08-2017, 03:08 PM
I haven't read this entire thread, but here are my thoughts...

I think that with all the PvE content being released over the past year, and all the new APs, there is a significant decline in PvP in general as more players are concentrating on PvE. For sorcerers, this is multiplied by the fact that we are the stars of much of the new PvE content. Never before can I remember a campaign where a party would be so concerned with how many sorcerers there were. As a sorcerer with a dragon staff, I cannot remember the last time I participated in M1-M4, as I get constant invites to skip those dungeons and enter right at M5 or M6.

With all of this opportunity to earn gold in PvE, I think most sorcerers are not bothering with PvP. I'm not sure if it has much to do with how useful we are there.
Thanks for you positive feed back, much appreciated

shadowronn
04-10-2017, 10:35 AM
i think sts shud give us 2 seconds invulnerability without charging it cuz many times rogs cud predict and stun or combo before sheild was on and we can't use the sheild later cuz we prolly will be dead by 1 combo so umm yea thats all, i played mage briefly and im telling it that way.

will0
04-11-2017, 04:36 AM
Remove the charge skills require for shield and for FB stun too

intizamfamily888
04-11-2017, 05:01 AM
Wha about a 100% crit chance for all mage skills?

johnycageee
04-11-2017, 09:17 AM
Remove the charge skills require for shield and for FB stun too
Yea
Mage shield should have mastery "kill all" when charged
Or
Fireball mastery will be
Gasoline them all,fire and burn all map.
Game ower

mrm
04-11-2017, 02:10 PM
Yea
Mage shield should have mastery "kill all" when charged
Or
Fireball mastery will be
Gasoline them all,fire and burn all map.
Game ower
Your ign is?,your post seems unrelated to the topic and clearly you must be "Pro in pvp" for such a childish reply

mrm
04-11-2017, 02:12 PM
Same goes for you

You Mad Or Nah
04-11-2017, 02:12 PM
Your ign is?,your post seems unrelated to the topic and clearly you must be "Pro in pvp" for such a childish reply
I agree with you 💯

mrm
04-11-2017, 02:23 PM
Same goes for you
Ment for Intizamfamily88

Hosphin
04-11-2017, 02:59 PM
I've read entire thread, this is nice to discuss but there's problem in all classes.

For example, atm rogues have advantage against mages, mages have advantage against wars, and wars have advantage against rogues.
That's why wars wont agree with us, if u can see this point, u could know that if sts changes or buff anything on mage there will be even more unbalance. The only who will be beneficted will be mage's.

I like our kind of balance that is unbalanced, but many things have to be done to fix it.

intizamfamily888
04-11-2017, 04:01 PM
I've read entire thread, this is nice to discuss but there's problem in all classes.

For example, atm rogues have advantage against mages, mages have advantage against wars, and wars have advantage against rogues.
That's why wars wont agree with us, if u can see this point, u could know that if sts changes or buff anything on mage there will be even more unbalance. The only who will be beneficted will be mage's.

I like our kind of balance that is unbalanced, but many things have to be done to fix it.
Thats exactly how sts ment to introduce it. They clearly stated it at the release of the expansion that:
Tank>Rogue
Rogue>Mage
Mage>Tank

johnycageee
04-11-2017, 05:32 PM
That reply is supposed to looks like childish.
Just look what he said...
He want non-charged fireball with stun
And shield with invulnerability without charge...

why that ?

Btw your replies are so smart,you spread smartness on forums,that's why I appreciate you ;)

Nea
04-11-2017, 09:28 PM
Thats exactly how sts ment to introduce it. They clearly stated it at the release of the expansion that:
Tank>Rogue
Rogue>Mage
Mage>Tank

This is so hilarious. Mages can't kill Tanks easy atm. Tbh a maxed Tank vs a maxed Mage is just an endless fight and wins the one with better timing. But look at this now.. Once tank's jugg is over rogues can 1 combo and kill (It means tanks have 15 seconds to kill the rogue, otherwise it's over) so dont say Tanks can kill rogues coz even tanks are easy for rogues, there's no balance on that, again, stop watching PvP videos only and get urself in PvP maps then talk.

Enviado desde mi SCH-I545 mediante Tapatalk

intizamfamily888
04-12-2017, 05:27 AM
This is so hilarious. Mages can't kill Tanks easy atm. Tbh a maxed Tank vs a maxed Mage is just an endless fight and wins the one with better timing. But look at this now.. Once tank's jugg is over rogues can 1 combo and kill (It means tanks have 15 seconds to kill the rogue, otherwise it's over) so dont say Tanks can kill rogues coz even tanks are easy for rogues, there's no balance on that, again, stop watching PvP videos only and get urself in PvP maps then talk.

So u mean tanks with 2.4-2.5k dmg cant hurt any rogue? I think u should stop watching pvp vids.

Nea
04-12-2017, 07:09 AM
So u mean tanks with 2.4-2.5k dmg cant hurt any rogue? I think u should stop watching pvp vids.

2.4-2.5k damage?. Again, stop watching PvP videos.

intizamfamily888
04-12-2017, 07:18 AM
2.4-2.5k damage?. Again, stop watching PvP videos.

Ye thats the dmg of maxed claymore tanks....

Dynimite
04-12-2017, 07:25 AM
A tank with 2.5 k dam??! Omg That s insane. You know mages have less dam. The only op thing mages have is 10k mana.. think about that mana where you can refill at of the corners of maps..

intizamfamily888
04-12-2017, 01:07 PM
A tank with 2.5 k dam??! Omg That s insane. You know mages have less dam. The only op thing mages have is 10k mana.. think about that mana where you can refill at of the corners of maps..
Dmg doesnt always matter man. Im sure that lightning hits way more then a axe or sky smash when it crits. Im just saying that the classes are balanced enough to compete with each other. Also this implementation solved the classes role in pvp issue. All classes got their spot in a clash now and none of them are useless in there...

Hosphin
04-12-2017, 02:48 PM
Dmg doesnt always matter man. Im sure that lightning hits way more then a axe or sky smash when it crits. Im just saying that the classes are balanced enough to compete with each other. Also this implementation solved the classes role in pvp issue. All classes got their spot in a clash now and none of them are useless in there...

I think we could have few mods to make our balance better. u say that cuz wars rarely die in TDM most of them focus on def, and theyre almost immortal, even with 3 pp atackin him, but most of mages are simply food, shield waste fast and rogues dmg output is awesome, and they dont have to wait for cooldown they're aways ready to kill. if a mage kill a rogue came with speed set and shield doesnt recharged yet. simply dead. so speeds sets broke it a lil too.

mrm
04-12-2017, 02:53 PM

excuse me that is my point,mage can't play its role cause after 2 secs of invinceblity we are as good as dead get 1shoted trough the shield get 2 shoted trough nekros shield imagne if ypu jug and after 2sec's anything can kill you
(Sorry for grammer mestakes i am not on my pc)

intizamfamily888
04-12-2017, 02:58 PM
excuse me that is my point,mage can't play its role cause after 2 secs of invinceblity we are as good as dead get 1shoted trough the shield get 2 shoted trough nekros shield imagne if ypu jug and after 2sec's anything can kill you
(Sorry for grammer mestakes i am not on my pc)

Ok so since rogues are the only ones one shotting mages. I wanted to ask if mages cant one combo rogues? I agree that mages shield need a minor buff. Anything higher than that would cause an incredible unbalance since mages can deal a massive amount of dmg aswell.

Hosphin
04-12-2017, 03:15 PM
Instead of buffin or nerfin classes, we should think in a new PVP map, i thought something less random, imagine something like duel in groups, u could create a rom, 2x2 3x3 4x4 5x5...
The game only begin when all join, and them, match start. example 3x3, all on each team side, they start together, if u die ur out until next match begin.
This way rogues wont rush for lucky, and strategical will be necessary. no spots (mana health speed), brain will be in use.

We could have new GVG maps too, and a option to chose it. :) with more kind of games.
Like GVG duel mode, GVG CFT mode, GVG TDM mode.... and so on!

Hosphin
04-13-2017, 08:24 AM
Ok so since rogues are the only ones one shotting mages. I wanted to ask if mages cant one combo rogues? I agree that mages shield need a minor buff. Anything higher than that would cause an incredible unbalance since mages can deal a massive amount of dmg aswell.

Answering, Yes mages can combo rogues, but it depends a lot, it need to be an so op geared mage, and rogues cant be with with nekro, glow or razor on.
Any rogue middle geared, can aimshot kill mage without shields, a op rogue, can combo kill mages even with all the shields on.

Doin TDM most annoyin is mages need to wait for shield cooldown otherwise they're dead, or u can go with a tank in front of u :)