PDA

View Full Version : Got bann forever sts so silent

chefm2006
04-07-2017, 05:00 AM
Hey any 1 idk i get bann forever i just play game nomal and got dc open game again get bann forever what happen ? I ready send mail to sts they not reply why just need to know i lose alot of money buy plat for free??? If them bann some1 can not fix? Or silent and get acc and item +gold in acc for free sone 1 in dev pleas answer me thx
My acc ign:Hkme

Marlon Macapinlac
04-07-2017, 05:05 AM
why bro, you are so popular as selling many items,

Sent from my HUAWEI P7-L10 using Tapatalk

chefm2006
04-07-2017, 05:12 AM
Idk now sts still silent

sonza1993
04-07-2017, 05:13 AM
What happen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Epw
04-07-2017, 05:47 AM

LOL what? [emoji3]

Eleven characters

runagain
04-07-2017, 06:39 AM
Dude, take chill... For each mail u send you'll be putted back in the queue. And honestly if I were sts, those ppl who complain nd keep making drama I'd waited another 2weeks for that person to unban.

Just wait and be patience (tho my sig says ;) ). Anyway, some people waited 2 weeks to unban nd you complain already after 2days.

STS is may busy aswell, maybe so are you sometimes IRL. Things can't always be solved quickly. I've seen a lot of complaining of u also in LINE chats "this, that", Just wait nd be patience.

Patience is eventually the key of everything.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Moto G (4) met Tapatalk

chefm2006
04-07-2017, 07:27 AM
Thx bro for info i just conful why bann thx

Kakashis
04-07-2017, 07:44 AM
From what I can tell, they have an automated system that bans based on certain parameters. It's a wide net that catches the bad guys and some good guys as well. If you didn't do anything wrong, just send them an email, not supposed to discuss bans on forums.

CouchPass
04-07-2017, 08:04 AM
LOL what? [emoji3]

Eleven characters

It's not hard to understand what he's saying, he's saying that Chef is a widely known mercher smh

jeteric14
04-07-2017, 08:08 AM

Indeed also seeing you in town selling op gear and eggs, goodluck hope for the better

Epw
04-07-2017, 08:31 AM
It's not hard to understand what he's saying, he's saying that Chef is a widely known mercher smh

Dont need to explain, i totally got it. :)

We have seen some clear examples in the near past that well-known players were not legit ones at the same time. I mean being well-known and/or being legit is not always the same.

Also, this thread is more than useless, STG are not discussing bans on the forum.

Justg
04-07-2017, 09:51 AM
Dont need to explain, i totally got it. :)

We have seen some clear examples in the near past that well-known players were not legit ones at the same time. I mean being well-known and/or being legit is not always the same.

Also, this thread is more than useless, STG are not discussing bans on the forum.

That is correct, we don't discuss bans on the forums. I will say this, we are aggressively targeting gold, account, and name sellers. If you violate the TOS we will ban you, regardless of how much platinum you may have purchased.

Play fair and fear not.