Main Boss Room
Mini Boss Room
Treasure Room
Voriyana/Lich Boss Room
Two Coffer Room
Altar Room

and finally....

Absolutely Nothing Room

Just asking if the "Absolutely Nothing Room" was intentional. In my opinion, it seems like it's a miniboss room with a failed miniboss spawn.

nightmaresmoke
04-08-2017, 03:06 PM
Here's a list of all the rooms possible in a Mausoleum:-

Main Boss Room
Mini Boss Room
Treasure Room
Voriyana/Lich Boss Room
Two Coffer Room
Altar Room

and finally....

Absolutely Nothing Room

Just asking if the "Absolutely Nothing Room" was intentional. In my opinion, it seems like it's a miniboss room with a failed miniboss spawn.
Yes ive been in this type of mauso room 3-6 no mini, no troom, lich,vori just mobs and straight up to boss some of us calls it "poor map" or "poor room"

"An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, evil for evil"

Elichka
04-08-2017, 04:20 PM
I think those are for people who need to "get a room"

JK... and yes they are quite annoying. Even more annoying than finding absolutely no corvis of voryana boss in Mausoleum 6. I think for all the trouble of running to maus6 or spending 5 plats to get there faster, at least one corvis or voryana should be mandatory in the VI level...

runagain
04-08-2017, 04:41 PM
The rooms are random based, you can't do anything about it. Anyway what would a game be without any advantage? The more you try the stronger you get. Less complain, more farm...

But since it's 1k vori/lich bosses... Mhm.. a 100% chance at Vori/Lich in m6 would be nice

Good luck

Moyser
04-08-2017, 11:47 PM
I have no problems with these rooms. I'm asking if these were intentional or not :P

Marlon Macapinlac
04-09-2017, 09:48 AM
before ive never encounter poor map.. then now hidden nerf

Sent from my HUAWEI P7-L10 using Tapatalk