PDA

View Full Version : Save House Layout

Azebor
04-08-2017, 10:56 PM
Pls add a house layout option. Would be awesome to change this up once in a while without having to move 150 items individually.

Neutrone
04-09-2017, 10:44 AM
That's actually a good idea +1

Sent from my TECNO-C7 using Tapatalk

runagain
04-09-2017, 11:03 AM
+1 Nice idea

Abuze
04-09-2017, 11:45 AM
Made a thread about this ages ago.. Never got a reply from devs.
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?382751-Housing-and-Locations

marsu4u
04-09-2017, 11:57 AM
Interesting idea but what if people don't have certain items? For places like taverns they would need to get the game to check that the player has every single one of the 150 items, then they would need to add a pop-up that says your missing such and such items etc. Its a good idea but idk if it would be easy to implement & how much stress it would have on the servers. A lot of people are complaining about bad pings so wouldn't this make it worse?

Abuze
04-09-2017, 12:10 PM
Interesting idea but what if people don't have certain items? For places like taverns they would need to get the game to check that the player has every single one of the 150 items, then they would need to add a pop-up that says your missing such and such items etc. Its a good idea but idk if it would be easy to implement & how much stress it would have on the servers. A lot of people are complaining about bad pings so wouldn't this make it worse?

Just like the skill save slots, these house save slots could be saved on the players internal storage.

marsu4u
04-09-2017, 12:33 PM
Just like the skill save slots, these house save slots could be saved on the players internal storage.

Wait they are saved on our internal storage? XD for someone like me who had 4GB space on his phone definitely don't want this idea XD

Abuze
04-09-2017, 03:21 PM
Wait they are saved on our internal storage? XD for someone like me who had 4GB space on his phone definitely don't want this idea XD

Its saved on your internal storage. Try logging from another device, you won't see the same save skill slots. Those files containing this info are very small files.. I don't see how this is problem.

Quivela
04-10-2017, 03:28 AM
Great idea!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk