PDA

View Full Version : who download SHUFFLR plz read i need help

sun light
10-09-2011, 10:27 AM
i dont know how to get the plt...
i ned to choose 4 viseo categories or something like that...and publish on my FB acc.. how to do that???
plz help me get those 2 plt. ;)
i have android galaxy s

Fac3bon3s
10-09-2011, 10:38 AM
If you have done what they asked you to do then your only option is to contact STS support.

support@spacetimestudios.com

Give them a detailed list of the steps you took to try and receive the free plat. I do know from experience that for some of the apps the info given to receive the free plat is not always what "actually" needs to be done. If you need to post info to your facebook, try registering your info with the app.

BodMaster
10-09-2011, 02:09 PM
Also take a look at this link, for Support.

http://support.spacetimestudios.com/home

This link explains how to connect your app to your FB account.

http://support.spacetimestudios.com/entries/20389798-platinum-offer-to-like-us-on-facebook

If unable to find the answer your looking for, at the top menu of Support website, 'Submit a Request' someone from STS will get back to you shortly.

sparkymat
10-10-2011, 06:54 AM
Do you remember if it said "Sign up on Shufflr and share a video with your Facebook or Twitter friends" or "Sign up on Shufflr & post to your Facebook wall"?

If it is the latter, you need to install and open the app, wait for the splash screen to go away, and click on "Sign up with facebook" (and enter your facebook credentials when asked). After this, you will be asked to select 4 video categories. Once you select 4, a "DONE" button would be present at the bottom. Click on "Done" and it will take you to the "Home" screen of the application. Here, click on the button that says "Tell your friends about Shufflr", and then click on "Post on Facebook". You should be getting your points now!!

I am assuming you arrived here through the Tapjoy Offerwall. If its still not working, go to the Offerwall, go to the bottom and click on the "Missing currency" link. Fill out the support form and send it. The Tapjoy Customer Services will respond to the “Missing Currency” request.

sun light
10-10-2011, 07:20 AM
thats the isue... after i sign up with fb tnothing happend and they not asking me to choose 4.

Kahlua
10-10-2011, 12:17 PM
Took me the longest time to figure out what you were trying to say with plt hahaha. Next time, just throw the "a" in there to form "plat." It's only 1 more letter...and it really does make a difference.

sun light
10-10-2011, 05:26 PM
"k" (ok) lol noted