PDA

View Full Version : Discussion about APs

HulkieBeast
04-09-2017, 06:31 AM
So as we know new APs are released with collecting 150 pets, doing 1K runs in every single expansion.
Is there point for a moving player to run them? For me, i just wanted to move to other character because playing 2 years as warrior gets boring, but one thing frustrates me, the thing that i need to do everything from the beginning.
I don't get it why something that i did it myself, can't transfer it to other character. I play for 2 years and can't just start over, it's better just to quit with this game than wasting 1 more year just running them. It's not economy ruining, its APs afterall.
STS look into this, there is no point to lock them to one character, make them possible to move.
I have so many other reasons, but lets not drag this discussion, but STS look into this.

QuaseT
04-09-2017, 06:41 AM
How does that leaderboard work then? Players with high aps could create new chars and sit on multiple lb places. I can understand you but doing it the easier way is definitely worse.

Gesendet von meinem SM-A510F mit Tapatalk

HulkieBeast
04-09-2017, 06:58 AM
How does that leaderboard work then? Players with high aps could create new chars and sit on multiple lb places. I can understand you but doing it the easier way is definitely worse.

Gesendet von meinem SM-A510F mit Tapatalk

Its not that what i mean,
what i say is that we can move our APs to just one character, not all characters to be on LB, just one to have them.

QuaseT
04-09-2017, 08:40 AM
Its not that what i mean,
what i say is that we can move our APs to just one character, not all characters to be on LB, just one to have them.
So what about you farm pvp aps at low level and elite aps at engame by "swapping" your aps from char to char. Or doing somber aps as mage and pvp aps as rogue, i dont really like the idea sry :/

thekragle
04-09-2017, 09:54 AM
I agree with you, nothing more frustrating than having to start over. I wish pets and APS were bound to the account and not the character.

runagain
04-09-2017, 11:07 AM
I understand the Idea, but it won't work for LB, rogues with 23.7k APs at a 26th place will move to mage lb and show up at place 18 there. -1 sorry

Chocolaty
04-09-2017, 12:35 PM
/Konastolemycake