View Full Version : Renaming using in-game gold

boohgey
04-09-2017, 07:18 AM
Yo STS..pls make it possible for us to rename our AL avatar using in-game gold..Even if it takes 1m it's okay as long as real money is not involved..Ya know not all could pay to win in your game
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170409/cb50abdee3a7b2014aae7fccf16f8199.jpg
Also in my country's case, plat offers are lame
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170409/9c6d78a597f537252db67a2eb396b7c9.jpg

-I hope there's atleast one kind-hearted dev out there that would make a respond to this thread

« Just Draw It. »

marsu4u
04-09-2017, 10:31 AM
XD it only costs 30 plats, which ain't that much tbh, if they are going to add a rename option they should do it for crate tokens or the daily tokens u get :P

boohgey
04-09-2017, 11:49 AM
XD it only costs 30 plats, which ain't that much tbh, if they are going to add a rename option they should do it for crate tokens or the daily tokens u get :P
Ahahahah yah but 30 plat is worth 250 pesos here in our country..250 pesos is a big amount for me :-) you won't feel the worth of 250 pesos if you're richkid....understand a poorboy pls ahahahahahahah

« Just Draw It. »

Alwarez
04-09-2017, 12:14 PM
Funny fact: richest countries have best free plat offers while non-NA and non-EU countries have either poor or not working ones

marsu4u
04-09-2017, 12:31 PM
Ahahahah yah but 30 plat is worth 250 pesos here in our country..250 pesos is a big amount for me :-) you won't feel the worth of 250 pesos if you're richkid....understand a poorboy pls ahahahahahahah

« Just Draw It. »

Lmao I didnt mean its not that much for real life cash, what I meant was its not that much with plat offers.

Chocolaty
04-09-2017, 12:40 PM
Funny fact: richest countries have best free plat offers while non-NA and non-EU countries have either poor or not working ones

They dont work in North America ._. I've tried many times.

Ravintov
04-09-2017, 12:45 PM
-100 for this.. sorry

Ent
04-09-2017, 01:59 PM
A more realistic suggestion that has been mentioned before is STS selling tradeable rename kits which can be bought with platinum, this means STS will keep/increase their revenue and people without plat will be able to rename their characters.

meow meow meow meow meow

Dont
04-09-2017, 02:47 PM
-100 for this.. sorry
why no ?

A more realistic suggestion that has been mentioned before is STS selling tradeable rename kits which can be bought with platinum, this means STS will keep/increase their revenue and people without plat will be able to rename their characters.

meow meow meow meow meow
Yes, good one!!!

Horme
04-09-2017, 04:51 PM
This thing will help scammer to camouflage, isn't it? if so, I will support it. :cheerful:

xtian02
04-09-2017, 06:27 PM
+1 dito kaibigan

boohgey
04-09-2017, 06:35 PM
Well said :-)

meow meow meow meow meow
Would be convenient

This thing will help scammer to camouflage, isn't it? if so, I will support it. :cheerful:
Ahahahahahahah XD

+1 dito kaibigan
Nice ka paps :-)

« Just Draw It. »

codered
04-10-2017, 03:49 AM
The scenario in sts head right now:
1. Put rename crate in sale for a very limited time, 40 plat per crate
2. Only few crate exist, 50 crates is good.
3. Welcome name seller, playing the game against TOS is alright sometimes.
4. Lets just see, the rename kit is crazily on demand.
5. Lets do it again guys, rename kit is good for business.

Just wait and see xD

-im not a plat buyer, just a free2play playsr never giving up to get at least 30 plats using crate key, then rename.

johnycageee
04-10-2017, 06:08 AM
Everything is fine at the moment.
I spended 2m on keys&lockeds for opening just to get 30 plats to rename my character.
So,go gamble or don't make useless threads and dumb ideas,because this will be exploited by scammers.

Dont come after year and cry here...
Sts,pls guy abcd scammed me and changed name pls help me pls ban pls

runagain
04-10-2017, 06:28 AM
-1, it's already annoying when people change ign's, not looking forwards to see every week 100 brand new ign's in my fl... Sorry

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Moto G (4) met Tapatalk

boohgey
04-10-2017, 08:11 AM
Everything is fine at the moment.
I spended 2m on keys&lockeds for opening just to get 30 plats to rename my character.
So,go gamble or don't make useless threads and dumb ideas,because this will be exploited by scammers.

Dont come after year and cry here...
Sts,pls guy abcd scammed me and changed name pls help me pls ban pls
And now you're here crying for sts to ban a scammer coz you're victimized? LOL

Yah know,everyone has the right to post ideas..be kind with yur words..don't just say an idea is dumb..

I didn't even mind to say how dumb your phrase that says 'I spended'...tsss... sry I just get pumped up when someone calls a sincere idea dumb ..I just made this drama coz actually am just tryin to help the gamers here in our poor country

« Just Draw It. »

Daggee
04-10-2017, 08:44 AM
And now you're here crying for sts to ban a scammer coz you're victimized? LOL

Yah know,everyone has the right to post ideas..be kind with yur words..don't just say an idea is dumb..

I didn't even mind to say how dumb your phrase that says 'I spended'...tsss... sry I just get pumped up when someone calls a sincere idea dumb ..I just made this drama coz actually am just tryin to help the gamers here in our poor country

« Just Draw It. »
I think he was imtitating scene of what could possibly happen.

boohgey
04-10-2017, 09:09 AM
I think he was imtitating scene of what could possible happen.
I just hate how the way he put useless and dumb as a complement.. XD

« Just Draw It. »

nightmaresmoke
04-10-2017, 09:18 AM
As helpful the sound of this idea is theres con's to this, mostly scammers can easily hide using this tradable rename kit you don't what scammers flooding AL right? though there's pro's to this too just like you said it will help non plats and players with there countries poor plat offers so my take to this is 50/50 👍

"An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, evil for evil"

boohgey
04-10-2017, 05:11 PM
As helpful the sound of this idea is theres con's to this, mostly scammers can easily hide using this tradable rename kit you don't what scammers flooding AL right? though there's pro's to this too just like you said it will help non plats and players with there countries poor plat offers so my take to this is 50/50 👍

"An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, evil for evil"
50/50 :-)

« Just Draw It. »

lissil
04-12-2017, 03:54 AM
I'd have to say no to this idea. Same as the others have previously stated, this will just make life easier for scammers out there.

Magemagix
04-12-2017, 06:08 AM
+1 to the idea of adding rename kits, or rename for gold (bt it should be limited like 2-3 times only, idea frm coc lol)

At my place, plat offers r even more crap ranging frm 1-4 plat :/ nd most dont work.

Limitation to renaming will help to avoid the annoying thing, like name change in fl.

Abt scammers, nothing effects them. If we have rename kits or not. They r nvr banned. Too much proof needed thats almost impossible.

Tbh to avoid scam u need to be lit smart nothing else, if u r dumb, i wont even have sympathy for u if u get scammed.

Jst when u trd keep ur eyes open. Check every item. Every key press. Sts even added a caution info in trd section.

I have encountered alot of scammers nd all of them got trolled at the end. Even when i trd a legit player i cross check twice thrice. Nvr trd when u r sleepy.

Those precautions will help avoid scam.

And how many times can u remember the name of the scammer? Idk abt others bt i dont remember name of a single scammer i encountered.

And imo scammers r way way better than those nab exploiters nd gold seller roaming around in game. Need to ban those exploiters nd sellers first.

Sent from my 2014818 using Tapatalk

Ghaith
04-14-2017, 03:56 PM
I do like the idea of the ability to buy re-naming kits for platinium in order to sell.
However, to prevent the scammers from taking an advantage of this, I would like to propose:
A bought re-naming kit should be untradeable with a person who has already opened a kit on his character. With this being said, a player has the right to only change his in-game once. On the contrary, a player can always change his in-game name infinitely with platiniums! :)

Blank119
04-14-2017, 10:35 PM
Good idea , rename kit

Example

Rename kit cost 50plat

And inside the rename kit the name is already inside,so when use, it will automatically change our name,

It can sell in auction, im sure it will become demand and each name have different cost when sell in auction or trade, (depend what name inside the rename kit)

Marco the Polo
04-16-2017, 02:44 PM
Maybe add need x amount of story tokens for rename

Sent from my SLI7DS using Tapatalk