PDA

View Full Version : Scroll on friends list & Guild List

marsu4u
04-09-2017, 10:19 AM
I don't know if this has been suggested before or not but I think its a great idea, especially for guilds with tons of members. It would make everyone's lives soooo much easier, also when I am scrolling down on the Chrome version the guild list keeps turns into green & randomly spazzes out and goes to the start or straight to the bottom of the list randomly, please have a look into this thanks :P

runagain
04-09-2017, 11:05 AM
I don't know if this has been suggested before or not but I think its a great idea, especially for guilds with tons of members. It would make everyone's lives soooo much easier, also when I am scrolling down on the Chrome version the guild list keeps turns into green & randomly spazzes out and goes to the start or straight to the bottom of the list randomly, please have a look into this thanks :P
Like a bar, one like Google has? To enter the first letter and the players with that first letter will pop-up? :D, if so that would actually be an awesome Idea ya haha

marsu4u
04-09-2017, 11:54 AM
A scroll bar on the right side of the screen which you can move up and down to scroll faster :P

MidasMint
04-12-2017, 05:24 AM
great idea A++ we def need a scroll bar bump

Hosphin
04-13-2017, 09:24 AM
+1 i aways lagg doing this, a scroll bar should help

marsu4u
04-15-2017, 12:42 PM
great idea A++ we def need a scroll bar bump

Exactly!

+1 i aways lagg doing this, a scroll bar should help

Same here