PDA

View Full Version : This is makin me very mad!

largecommand
10-09-2011, 01:46 PM
Is it just me or my wifibox!!....iam sitting right next to my wifi box and the ping goes up.....or people stop moving then teleport......iam getting really irrataited......and annoyed

Epic Unicorns!
10-09-2011, 02:04 PM
Try going to your options menu then slide the "Battery Saver" to the maximum. It reduces the frame rate as much as you want, and may help your problem. You can also try clicking the "Pixel Double" option, not sure how that helps. :)

TANKKAAR
10-09-2011, 02:05 PM
Most likely its not you or your wifi box... its probably just your provider. My lag with netflix, PL, Pandora and many other things caused me to cancel my AT&T DSL web service and give my business to Time Warner cable internet. I had them come out check my lines, my box, my signal and everything under the sun and they (ATT) said everything was fine... after more research I found that the DSL modems they were using weren't really compatable with the older wirering of my apartment and would easily get surges causeing my wifi to be all wacky. That's when I switched and I have to say its the best decision I ever made :) I can run netflix in the living room and my kids room while playing PL and downloading music on my Comp with no lag at all :)

I'm just saying its worth considering :)
Have you internet provider come test the lines....

Mageprodigy
10-09-2011, 04:00 PM
I hate it that someone kills me if he/she got lag so he/she teleport and kills me...