PDA

View Full Version : >>>>>>>>> Empty Friendlist

Bmwmsix
04-11-2017, 02:36 AM
Hello Sts,

After coming back to al finding out that my friendlist was empty on Tank: Bmwmsix n Mage: Shakeitforme ... *sigh*...i emailed support about this but tbh the reply wasn't satisfying at all nor any helpful...so Sts you own anything at the same its you only who can restore the Friendlists.

Ps: This is not a single Case, as i heard, read recently that many arlorians were effected by this
..ect

Bluesparky
04-13-2017, 10:24 AM
Hi buddy welcome back.

Check if ur client version is updated one or not.

Still remember your warrior :)

Bmwmsix
04-13-2017, 12:27 PM
Hi buddy welcome back.

Check if ur client version is updated one or not.

Still remember your warrior :)

Heyaaa Sparky!!!

Tyyy buddy hope u doing fine, i got the latest client and even reinstalled al today but still old friendlist is gone only the newly added are there...it seems sts deleted some of my data ect but only sts knows the real cause...

mostly on my smurf nowz and cya ingame sparky :)

Aprove
04-13-2017, 04:50 PM
It happened to me too when I returned for the second time playing AL. Before I always play AL on chrome, now I'm on my phone. The friendlist was gone!! It's very sad really because my friendlist was full of good friends that always help me in the past. And then I resolve this by logging in on chrome, and *poof* all of my friendlist was there. (At least that was I remember)

Did you start playing AL on a platform then you played it on another different platorm (such as Android to Chrome)?
If yes, I might suggest you to play AL on the first platform that you played AL previously to see it works.

Hope this post helps and welcome back :)

Bmwmsix
04-14-2017, 03:19 AM
Tyyy Aprove :)

Indeed its rly sad all fl gone. Well i always played al on Android (same device) and want to know why various friendlist are gone and how this can be resolved.

Ps: Friendlist shouldn't vanish just like this without a reason.