PDA

View Full Version : 5v5 CTF

Dolloway
04-12-2017, 12:22 AM
My guild (Restoration) misses the days when 5v5 ctf was a regular thing.

Remember the classic battles between Revelation and Unity at Castle KeepAway?
Remember that one forest maze map that took hours to finish where some people would almost get to 700 kills in a single game?
Remember the effort it took to try to infiltrate the enemy's side and sneak a flag back to your base from that long of a distance without being caught?
Pepperidge Farm remembers.

So, we wanted to know if there's any interest in trying to get some 5v5s going. As of right now, not many people join our games and when they do, they either eventually leave or if by some miracle a game does start, one player will leave during mid-game and then the rest of their team follows. It's been much easier to get a 5v5 pvp game going.

I'm just trying to play the game for fun like the good ol' times.

So if you're interested, comment down below, pm me on forums/in game, or tell one of my guildmates and they'll relay the message to me.

killinclaw
04-12-2017, 11:24 AM
I'm always down for a good ctf game. But it's hard for me to get a 3vs3 game as it is let alone 5vs5. I wish the 5vs5 maps were a bit smaller but its cool. Just invite when u guys play and I'll try my best to make it. And also what time usually.

lil toast
04-12-2017, 01:29 PM
If there's no interest, maybe I'll throw in a prize of 20m for your team if you can beat us.
Only 20mil? Lul you gotta throw in a couple of founders and some L71 leets to make the average PLer consider

srs note: i would join but im not capped and im too lazy to grind

Congeniality
04-12-2017, 02:21 PM
As long as you don't ban classes. Honestly, the classes are in the game and banning them because you don't know how to handle them is a little lame. That's why I stopped trying to play with your group.

XghostzX
04-13-2017, 09:18 AM
I'm always down for 5v5 ctf!

Dolloway
04-14-2017, 05:53 AM
We are open to coordinating any time to meet for a 5v5. Currently we have a few people interested, although they seem to only have 4 players as of right now (azefekie, wdsdrt, rebula, iceisbest).

We won't ban any classes, we will just bring whatever class you have in order to make the teams even. If I'm hosting the game, I'm not going to boot foxes/rhinos.. Some of my guildmates tend to be old fashioned though and like playing 'classic' games consisting of the original 3 classes only, which may be the reason why you've seen a fox or rhino booted by a guildmate of mine.

Groaning
04-14-2017, 06:14 AM
Am not good at ctf, but I enjoy it :D (thanks rose)
If I have any time I'd love to play

ababioka
04-14-2017, 09:39 PM
I'll play if u want a noob

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Dolloway
04-15-2017, 10:36 PM
We had a 5v5 today. I didn't expect it to fill but surprisingly it did. Good game to those who showed! (Walierhino, Jig, Precut, Sunnier, Gracefulsiren and Rebula when Jig had to leave).

Was fun. Looking forward to more in the future.

humiiii
04-16-2017, 09:22 AM
As long as you don't ban classes. Honestly, the classes are in the game and banning them because you don't know how to handle them is a little lame. That's why I stopped trying to play with your group.

Well maybe pick a class that doesn't require two jumps to cross the whole map and cap flags in 10 seconds

Congeniality
04-16-2017, 11:32 AM
Well maybe pick a class that doesn't require two jumps to cross the whole map and cap flags in 10 seconds

Well maybe your opinion in arbitrary.

KingCat
04-20-2017, 07:24 PM
The fact is nobody wants to join randomly and fight a stack team, when they know they're not gonna stand a chance.

Burningdex
04-20-2017, 07:58 PM
^ a lot of people do, ctf is like the only fun left in the game

Dolloway
04-21-2017, 04:00 AM
We've had people randomly join and fight us before. I'm always seeing new faces at endgame now. I was once a new face fighting stacked teams too and it was quite fun. It made me a better player. Especially when you can outsmart/outplay 5 other players in order to cap a flag. That feels good.

And besides, we split our members to both teams in the last game. Some of us will join your team if you'd like, Kingcat :)

Rebula
04-22-2017, 04:28 PM
The fact is nobody wants to join randomly and fight a stack team, when they know they're not gonna stand a chance.

You can beat Dolloway and his team.

XghostzX
08-13-2019, 02:21 PM
Who's down?

SAVAGEXWHOX
08-20-2019, 10:46 PM
Itspally is down !!!