PDA

View Full Version : How???

Linkii
04-12-2017, 05:14 AM
Seriously im broke af, by means of broke yes real broke, i would just like to ask those rich people out there how to earn gold relatively easy.
Atm my goal is to get myself a peri winkle or latko which cost too high and the money i have is less than 500k 😂 i need help guys plox.

Kingzila
04-12-2017, 05:23 AM
Buy low sell high, farm glyph steel, that's all i got and im 200m in the green not counting gear i use.

Linkii
04-12-2017, 07:03 AM
Buy low sell high, farm glyph steel, that's all i got and im 200m in the green not counting gear i use.

i just made a new acc tho i have some money around 400k and below, im not really familiar with merching so which items should i merch?

ababioka
04-12-2017, 12:08 PM
There is no easy way. Work for it.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Ibenji
04-19-2017, 08:24 AM
i just made a new acc tho i have some money around 400k and below, im not really familiar with merching so which items should i merch?

If low on gold I recommend starting out with Crystalline, onyx, or earth pieces it helped me raise my income. I bought and sold these to get more gold, and over time 'poof' gold was in my stash.
Of course it won't make a load of money but it'll help you start out.

Congeniality
04-19-2017, 07:55 PM
Seriously im broke af, by means of broke yes real broke, i would just like to ask those rich people out there how to earn gold relatively easy.
Atm my goal is to get myself a peri winkle or latko which cost too high and the money i have is less than 500k �� i need help guys plox.

Gotta git gud