PDA

View Full Version : more character customization?

arsenicandlace
10-09-2011, 05:46 PM
i know its sorta stupid, but im liking everything about the game so far except the character creation options. i haven't made a male character so i cant really say anything on their behalf, but females only have two faces to choose from (basically) and have little options for hair... the hair option for females are all essentially one style, they all look the same except for the back (i.e. pony tail, pigtail, side tail or short) and quite frankly they look like they just came out of the 50’s. i was hoping there’d be more customization in the store like other mmorpgs (including pocket legends) but there wasnt, just a few goofy helmet options and thats it. ide like to see some more modern looking hair styles at least, and maybe color options

Sassinya
10-09-2011, 05:58 PM
I think there are plenty of color options but totally agree about the styles!!!!

CriostalCamhaoir
10-09-2011, 06:17 PM
There are more options then just the ones from the beginning. In blackstar there is a customization booth for your hair and face. I forget exactly how many faces there are but there's a few and you can pick hair color from green to pink to orange, this all just cost plat! I think that booth is by the Dynastar area on blackstar.