PDA

View Full Version : Why do so many people whine?

Heotakac1
04-14-2017, 01:40 AM
It seems like every time I get on forums I see people whining about how f2p has it so tough. Here's a newsflash, I'm f2p and I have 30m+ from merching casually. You don't have to grind hours a day in the grindiest expansion ever if you don't want to. You can earn way more sitting back and doing very little.

Alwarez
04-14-2017, 02:43 AM
Do you merch eggs and don't want egg-zavier?

QuaseT
04-14-2017, 03:29 AM
Not everybody is a good merchant AND its simply not possible to merch for everybody. The gold has to be earned/looted/bought somehow.

Gesendet von meinem SM-A510F mit Tapatalk

kinzmet
04-14-2017, 10:29 AM
Great! We ran out of things to whine, now we'll whine about whinning. Now this is whinning about a whine on whinning.

Heotakac1
04-14-2017, 11:03 AM
No I don't merch eggs. Anybody that does at this point should be prepared for eggzavier to come back. I hope he does come back, because that was the only time I ever really heavily grinded on this game because it was so much fun.

Earlingstad
04-14-2017, 01:48 PM
When you have whine flu eat swine and drink white wine but do not dine with the devil because he is mine.

MidasMint
04-14-2017, 03:09 PM
when people aint good at a game they cry. low pvp was far more harder then end game pvp, you didnt die as fast, which ment you had to out smart who ever you was playing 1v1 or as a team .it ment you had to completely change your play style ,from the brain dead button masher to thinking and mashing buttons lol.low lvl pvp had tactics, people would play dead as a team and spawn at once,rogues and mages would bait rogues to run out of the clash,axe throw tatics were insane , axe throw stacks with each other you can yank someone from mid ctf into your teams spawn room, flag room tactics , using axe throw, vixen aa or whim aa to push or pull your eneimes into the flag
blocking... ahhhh blocking a brutal tactic, blocking forces a locked guildwar between 2 guilds lol, which ment no one switches, because both sides knew a blocker was on standby

blocking was also used for higher lvls because in theory a higher lvl team will always win as long as they have good gear . so the lower lvls are forced to block to make it a fair game

sts stripped the game of these tactics and mind games
.....because people cried......

end game tactics ..."run around the rocks in tdm " .......the last tactic left LOL

low lvl pvp was deep....deeper then end game

Ipoopsy
04-14-2017, 04:11 PM
BC, Every "Whiners", thinks everything revolves around them...

Energizeric
04-14-2017, 11:21 PM

A little bit bored are we??

shadowronn
04-14-2017, 11:50 PM
When you have whine flu eat swine and drink white wine but do not dine with the devil because he is mine.

that is an awesome poem or whatever it is, i liked it.

Elichka
04-15-2017, 06:09 AM
Whineception thread! @_@

Motherless_Child
04-15-2017, 10:03 AM
It seems like every time I get on forums I see people whining about how f2p has it so tough. Here's a newsflash, I'm f2p and I have 30m+ from merching casually. You don't have to grind hours a day in the grindiest expansion ever if you don't want to. You can earn way more sitting back and doing very little.

F2p player with 30mil+ from casually merching?????????............... Seems you have been engaging in "bannable" behavior............ Lol.... J/k........

Ucamaeben
04-15-2017, 10:27 AM
People whine because they can. Harsh reality, what you can all control is whether you want to listen to it.

If a tree falls in the forest and no one is there to hear it, does it make sound?

Plqgue
04-15-2017, 02:43 PM
F2p player with 30mil+ from casually merching?????????............... Seems you have been engaging in "bannable" behavior............ Lol.... J/k........

LMFAO
/11char