gggy
04-15-2017, 01:39 PM
Are we getting an Easter update?
If we are, can you add bunny ears hat or something similar

It is indeed a very long wait....

japan
04-15-2017, 01:47 PM
It is indeed a very long wait....
I purchased platinum for easter event...hope they add something or it was all a waste [emoji51]

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

Aatroxxx
04-15-2017, 02:43 PM
Try not to get hopes too high AL and PL already dropped the easter updates while DL and SL are left behind it is indeed quite hard to make an event considering it is a HOLY week event for such a game with Darkness and awesomeness and everything

Just saying Don't get mad and it's one of my theories why we won't(maybe) get an easter update XD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

japan
04-16-2017, 03:10 PM
Try not to get hopes too high AL and PL already dropped the easter updates while DL and SL are left behind it is indeed quite hard to make an event considering it is a HOLY week event for such a game with Darkness and awesomeness and everything

Just saying Don't get mad and it's one of my theories why we won't(maybe) get an easter update XD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No easter or anniversary updates...sad week for DL lol

Mezderak
04-16-2017, 04:36 PM
Thats a wrap how hard is it to celebrate DL birthday they did before with celebrating and releasing sanguine outfit however i think DL deserves a good birthday but sts went quiet unless there planning for something big in the future we will see. Thank you sts we got a level cap and you responded to my gold cap request :) ......

Sent from my 6045O using Tapatalk

japan
04-16-2017, 04:44 PM
Thats a wrap how hard is it to celebrate DL birthday they did before with celebrating and releasing sanguine outfit however i think DL deserves a good birthday but sts went quiet unless there planning for something big in the future we will see. Thank you sts we got a level cap and you responded to my gold cap request :) ......

Sent from my 6045O using Tapatalk
Right
I can understand why sl didnt get an update nobody plays that anymore but dark legends is still alive we deserved something :S