PDA

View Full Version : A first (I think)....3 of us at the same time.

CanonicalKoi
10-09-2011, 08:32 PM
And congrats to Eb again! (Zaltiar....I *will* catch up to you and get a screenie. Count on it! ;) )

http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll81/Moorit/neverknow.png

(Eb? You said something about no one knowing you? Heh.)

javier995
10-09-2011, 08:33 PM
And congrats to Eb again! (Zaltiar....I *will* catch up to you and get a screenie. Count on it! ;) )

http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll81/Moorit/neverknow.png

(Eb? You said something about no one knowing you? Heh.)

yea grats guys^_^

Silentarrow
10-09-2011, 08:35 PM
Who's that guy on the right? ;)

Ebalere
10-09-2011, 08:41 PM

Idk, but he is pretty hawt. I'd totally get his digits.

Nourish
10-09-2011, 08:42 PM
Dannnnngg you all is coooool!!!!

javier995
10-09-2011, 08:42 PM

lol

Zeus
10-09-2011, 08:50 PM
Wow! SG emblem and characters look so much cooler than PL characters. Nice job guys! I can't bring myself to find interest in SL though, no idea why. :(

CanonicalKoi
10-09-2011, 08:53 PM

Last I saw him, he was running down the concourse pursued by a screaming mob of fans. I hope he's okay. *worries*

javier995
10-09-2011, 08:54 PM
Wow! SG emblem and characters look so much cooler than PL characters. Nice job guys! I can't bring myself to find interest in SL though, no idea why. :(

PL came before SL(duh idk why im stating the obvious lol) so its like your first love you can't really get rid of it so easily and go to the next thing :)

javier995
10-09-2011, 08:56 PM

Last I saw him, he was running down the concourse pursued by a screaming mob of fans. I hope he's okay. *worries*

He'll be fine he's a SG don't forget^_^ he probably just has a couple scratches and bruises with some torn gear lol

Ebalere
10-09-2011, 08:57 PM

For me it's the opposite, I could barely bring myself to hit 60 on my main in PL, just have no desire to log on PL these days. I wonder if it boils down to the fact that people like yourself, when they set out to do something they do it to the greatest extent possible, and it's impossible to do that in two games. That's what it is for me, anyway. I feel I'm doing my guildies a disservice when I spend time on PL. That, and the Nuri campaign left alot to be desired. I have a serious crush on the Demonic sets, but they are pretty much unnattainable atm for the casual player, therefore, I just don't bother.

thequickone
10-09-2011, 10:26 PM
Congratulations again, you three! :D You all look hawt with those badges on. And why do you think Ebalere was wearing all that gear? It protects him from the groupies and fanboys/girls!!

I haven't picked up PL since SL came out in beta. For me, the decision was sample; I didn't start PL until around mid-June 2011, which is pretty late in the game's history. Made it pretty hard to catch up and keep up with the leading edge of the game. In fact, I was not able to... However, I was able to be a part of the game's very beginning in SL, which has been very exciting! Being involved right from the start, even identifying bugs that end up getting patched, has been unlike any other game experience I have ever had. In SL, I am a high-level veteran player. In PL, I could never have achieved such status, and was essentially lost in the masses. It may make me seem a bit shallow for saying so, but I like how that feels... :rolleyes:

In any case, congrats again. Thanks also goes to CanKoi (trying to find an abbreviation for your handle, let me know how it hits ya!) for rounding up our happy little family of Star Guards for a screenie! Looking forward to the next one. Maybe we'll even get to see Ebalere's face (drive those groupies crazy!). ;)

Ebalere
10-09-2011, 10:45 PM
Hahahahaha, i'm afraid my one scarred/blinded eye and green hair might frighten the ladies. Unless ,of course, they're into that sorta thing ;)

Acyer
10-10-2011, 08:15 AM
You guys really need a mando in the star guards..........and I know just the one!

Navygreen
10-10-2011, 09:24 AM

Mega Man!!

CanonicalKoi
10-10-2011, 09:28 AM
Hahahahaha, i'm afraid my one scarred/blinded eye and green hair might frighten the ladies. Unless ,of course, they're into that sorta thing ;)

Dude? You say that to a woman with pink hair and antennae? I think IBN's the only "normal-looking" one in the bunch!

IBNobody
10-10-2011, 09:34 AM
Dude? You say that to a woman with pink hair and antennae? I think IBN's the only "normal-looking" one in the bunch!

That's because I'm going for the pauper look. Apparently, it doesn't work because I still get hit-up for credits by lv30 Random-Engineer-Friends. :)

CanonicalKoi
10-10-2011, 12:40 PM
That's because I'm going for the pauper look. Apparently, it doesn't work because I still get hit-up for credits by lv30 Random-Engineer-Friends. :)

Thanks for reminding me! I've been meaning to ask you.... :D

IBNobody
10-10-2011, 12:47 PM
Thanks for reminding me! I've been meaning to ask you.... :D

Sure... I'll give you 2k if you customize all my gear. If you want money, you're gonna have to earn it!

"There ain't no free ride on my jetpack!"

Flip
10-10-2011, 12:51 PM
Looking good!

CanonicalKoi
10-10-2011, 01:42 PM
Sure... I'll give you 2k if you customize all my gear. If you want money, you're gonna have to earn it!

"There ain't no free ride on my jetpack!"

**starts looking for Starsavior and his Roflcopter...I mean, Roflpack. :) **

ETA: Quick, call me whatever strikes your fancy. :) CK, Koi, Canon, Hey you, Yo Bonehead....I answer to most of those, anyway. ;)

Ravand
10-10-2011, 01:50 PM
Congrats Ebalere! The Knights of Cydonia wish you the best!

Zaltiar
10-19-2011, 03:39 AM
ohh, I was meaning to ask one of you sg's for a guild invite for my alt, :)
hopefully I'll catch you guys in game sometime haha

CanonicalKoi
10-19-2011, 08:39 AM
Which do you want to add, Zaltiar? I'll add him to my friend's list so it's easier for us to catch one another. And....I'm heading in-game now. :)

Zaltiar
10-20-2011, 08:59 AM
I have this lovely to on called noobynoob. But...lol I think I'll create a new one, I'll be I game for a while :)
Oh and yes, please add hellcharger (my main), add zaltiar and warbringer if you like as well, hope to catch you in game soon!

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

CanonicalKoi
10-20-2011, 09:09 AM
Just signed on and all have been added. :)