PDA

View Full Version : Older version of Google Chrome does not support Arcane Legends

TheSandWarrior
04-16-2017, 12:59 PM
Yesterday I Changed my windows version again after a year so google chrome was gone.Then i downloaded and installed older version of google chrome in my computer .When i singed into my older version of google chrome i saw that all of my apps came back except arcane legends.So i was freaked out and went to web store to search for Arcane Legends but i was unable to find it.Then i downloaded and installed an advanced version of google chrome(latest version or nearly latest version) and then i uninstalled my older version of google chrome from control panel.Finally as soon as i signed into my advanced version of google chrome i saw that all of my apps came back including Arcane Legends.If you search for Arcane Legends in web store from an older version of google chrome you may not find the game.However if you search for Arcane Legends in web store from an advanced version of google chrome you should be able to find it.