PDA

View Full Version : Best Guild Ever Is:

lil wayne
10-09-2011, 09:42 PM
The best guild ever from my opinion is(drum roll) V for Vendetta Hail to the V:). I have been in sparking pwnines,Koc,Landstockers,Dark Legion and Neon Gensis.....Not to start guild Flame war but here are the pros and cons for each guild.

V for Vendetta
Pros:Best Gm ever
Good and nice members
Talk and friendly and everything is good in this guild.
Cons:Nothing:)

Koc:
Pros:Very nice members
Good boss
But boss kicked me out for no reason:(
Organize
Cons:Nobody will join a run unless it the Gm hosting
Website was hacked
They called me a bs'er because I said there website was hacked

Neon Genesis
Pros: Good Boss
Give out good items
Members join runs
Cons:Beggers
Talk about your guild and make fun of it if you don't join there guild.
Nobody was never in Guild Hall.

Landstockers
Pros:Nothing
Con:everything
(Landstockers) I don't really like you because you weren't my type of guild I wanted to be in.

Dark Legion
Pros:Not really nothing Sept for good members Gm was never on.
Cons:Gm problems
And a couple others things

And last One is Sparking Pwnies
Pros:Nice Guild
In Guild Halls
Give you good items
Cons:Nothing really:*)

And this is not to start a flame guild war.My favorite from least to greatest.
Landstockers,Dark Legion,Koc,Neon Gensis,Sparking Pwnies and V for Vendetta

Please reply and comment and don't flame or do anything bad:) ps: Nike is the best Gm everrr....

Shout Out: Nike and everybody in v for vendetta
Hail to the V
Ign:Naasacales

Drues
10-09-2011, 09:52 PM
This forum might not have been the greatest idea because it could start flaming! But if this were too occur a dev would lock it....but anyway I have never been in any of these guilds but everybody has a different opinion based on what they look for in a guild...but seriously be careful about what you post bro!

Lowlyspy
10-09-2011, 09:54 PM
Im predicting a preemptive lock to spare the forums the flame.

WhoIsThis
10-09-2011, 09:55 PM
No such thing as "best" guild - only best fit for an individual.

EyelessBear
10-09-2011, 10:13 PM
What about Eyeless Bandits or Genocide? We deserve an honorable mention... xD But honestly..not really we suck.. ._.

mugen
10-09-2011, 10:45 PM
Black Pegasus and legendary looters FTW!

EyelessBear
10-10-2011, 12:42 AM
I have to ask this out of curiosity...

How much did V for Vendetta pay you to say this? Because I can pay double of what they payed :O

KingFu
10-10-2011, 12:48 AM

+1

It all depends what someone is looking for in a guild. There is no "best" guild. Even if there were a way to determine what the "best" was, I don't think anyone knows all the guilds to give a fair judgement of what guild fits the name "the best guild" best.

javier995
10-10-2011, 01:00 AM

Agreed only oneself can decide what he/she thinks the best guild is. IMO all guilds are good in their on unique way (ik cheesy huh lol). Also this thread should be locked so no flame wars start as it was mentioned in an earlier reply.
Ty have a wonderful time playing SL :)

Spu
10-10-2011, 01:12 AM
I like Serenity ^^ Anadrarin, the GM, is really cool, and I left the guild and joined others a few times back then like Dark Legion and Blackstar Militia, but I always come back to Serenity, its always active theres ppl willing to help like Evopwns, Jadedsoule, Anadrarin, Knux, Kingde, just to name a few sorry if I missed some teehee

Spu
10-10-2011, 01:12 AM
wow i got a lot of run on sentences

Phantasm0162
10-10-2011, 01:24 AM
I like the thread but I do have a feeling someone or "hater" of the guilds you disliked will flame or post negative things on here but as I said before I like it :)

Necrobane
10-10-2011, 01:42 AM
KoC for life. I do agree about them not joining member made games very often. I never had that problem until recent times, so guys...join! :P Never the less KoC really is a great guild :)

Rodvik
10-10-2011, 02:31 AM
Been in KoC from day one. So I can't judge nor is it even necessary to judge other guilds. I've met/played with members from almost every guild you've been in and for the most part they have all been respectful and friendly. As this is an opinionated post I can pretty much gaurentee that all the Pros you mention pertain to every large based guild you've mentioned, and most of the small ones. I can also say that no matter what guild you're in there will always be some sort of random drama that arises that needs to be dealt with. Unfortunately this is one of the CONS of having a large guild. Im pretty sure V for Vendetta upper management somewhere down the road has had to police issues. When you have a large based guild not all members are going to get along ALL the time and occasionally bump heads. =) *Doh!*

I do remember you though Naas when you joined KoC, even did a few runs with you from time to time if I recall, personally never had any issues with you either. This was prior to me becoming an officer of KoC. Now that I am an officer I can gaurentee that you werent kicked for no reason. Theres always a reason and honestly I don't know why you were kicked out, but that is none of my business and theres no reason to pull old skeletons out of the closet.

From my experiences with you, you were a good guy, and id like to leave it at that. Not to mention you sound very happy with your new guild, so kudos to you. Anyways back to the subject on hand, best guild ever? Personally I dont even rate KoC as the best even though im in it. I look at the big picture. We are all equal. Its not about whose better than the other person its about having fun and enjoying the game. I know I've done that on numerous occasions with other guilds in PUGs.

I like to carry myself and see myself as welcomed and apart of every guild in this game in the long run. Despite the fact that I wear a Knights of Cydonia tag. Because in the long run all we are is just one big guild. We all play this game for the same reason its to have fun. And truthfuly when it boils down to it all guilds eventually have the same PROS and CONS. Maybe not all the specific ones you listed but the more common ones we all share.

-Rodvik

weizhen77
10-10-2011, 05:04 AM
I think the leaderboard is a good place to start. IMO, a guild that can keep player motivated to grind to the top level should be the best guild for that player.

kateku
10-10-2011, 05:30 AM
I have to ask this out of curiosity...

How much did V for Vendetta pay you to say this? Because I can pay double of what they payed :O

This sentence is a bit rude. I'm protecting the integrity of our GM. Nike is a very nice person. I dont want to start any flame but if you dont know anything, i hope you can keep quiet and not let your mouth out.

He treat everyone fair. Our recruitment is a bit strict as we only recruit players which are kind and friendly which is why our guild number is not that large.

But i can guarantee that every members in our guild is friendly. :love_heart:

I never experience in our guild run, host kicking anyone out before. We stick together as one and we fight together as one.

lil wayne
10-10-2011, 05:30 AM
Koc is a really good guild I probably would of stay in if I didn't get kicked out.and members join my game,and my guild did not pay me to write this.I wrote this.This is my own opinion.....But please I did not make this to start a guild flame.

lil wayne
10-10-2011, 05:37 AM
Thank you Kateku for the reply.Nike is a really good Gm and in my opinion is one of the best.If you join V for Vendetta than you would see.

KingFu
10-10-2011, 05:40 AM
Unless you've been in every single guild for some period of time, it isn't fair to say that:)

Navygreen
10-10-2011, 05:43 AM
I think this would be a matter of opinion. But i'm glad you found a guild that you like! If it's as good as you say, make sure you do your part and help out as much as you can! :)

JaytB
10-10-2011, 06:11 AM
What you consider a bad guild might be the perfect guild for someone else. Honestly I don't believe in bad guilds, only in bad members (not referring to you here btw) :)

Acyer
10-10-2011, 06:37 AM
Sorry but its all about opinions in a who has best guild. But all this thread is gonna do is start a flame war I'd delete asap.

Deathpunch
10-10-2011, 06:47 AM
lol@ no reason for kick. There is always a reason, even if the kickee doesn't admit it. With that said, good luck in your future endeavors here on SL.

Fac3bon3s
10-10-2011, 08:19 AM
Neon Genesis
Pros: Good Boss
Give out good items
Members join runs
Cons:Beggers
Talk about your guild and make fun of it if you don't join there guild.
Nobody was never in Guild Hall.

Yup empty guild hall.

PS this thread should be deleted. And for you to be in that many guilds in this short amount of time leads me to wonder if your opinions here should be valid.

Samhayne
10-10-2011, 08:42 AM
There is no need for forum popularity contests. Thread locked.