PDA

View Full Version : Chickenrunnn has got his acc scammed!!!

13lacklegionz
10-09-2011, 11:00 PM
Our beloved friend and guild leader, Chickenrunnn, has gotten his acc scammed from him. It involves him wanting plat. Everything else should be self-explanatory.

Needless to say, never trust strangers or give out account info.

Anyways, he made an alternate account on a bird called nonodemoniaa. He's offline at the moment, but add him and if you see him help him out please! Thanks!

So, if you happen to see chickenrunnn/nonodemonio, don't trust that it's him unless he gives you solid proof (Ex. Ask him a question that only you know).

Oh, and if any devs are reading this thread, please help chicken get his account back! The person has his account and could disband our guild! Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

The person's (scammer) name is Darkmatterkid.

TheClownSquad
10-09-2011, 11:05 PM
Man... he was such a cool guy! Im sorry this had to happen... Quick question, if devs ban this kid cant he just make a new account?

Piosidon
10-09-2011, 11:16 PM
Man... he was such a cool guy! Im sorry this had to happen... Quick question, if devs ban this kid cant he just make a new account?
That's why devs can also ban devices.

SUPAPRODIGY
10-09-2011, 11:17 PM
I will help as much as possible tell him to add me or i'll add him and i will donate 100k sorry to hear that.......:(

TheClownSquad
10-09-2011, 11:23 PM
Oh okay well thats good...

Draco Mikato
10-09-2011, 11:25 PM
Why is everyone falling for stuff like this... nono is a veteran and should've known better :/

Piosidon
10-09-2011, 11:27 PM
Why is everyone falling for stuff like this... nono is a veteran and should've known better :/
Because people wanna believe there's great people out there.

Whirlzap
10-09-2011, 11:45 PM
Sorry for what happened to Chicken, must hurt and all but not everyone has had the prime experience with Chicken and his guild.

Our beloved friend and guild leader, Chickenrunnn, has gotten his acc scammed from him. It involves him wanting plat. Everything else should be self-explanatory.

beloved? I've had some very "annoying" experiences with him being sort of arrogant and such.
Not exactly beloved to me. And he is certainly not "our" guild leader.

WoundedEagle
10-10-2011, 12:29 AM
Extrembets?

KingFu
10-10-2011, 12:45 AM
Sorry for what happened to Chicken, must hurt and all but not everyone has had the prime experience with Chicken and his guild.

beloved? I've had some very "annoying" experiences with him being sort of arrogant and such.

This for me^ I haven't had any good encounters with him, but still sucks to be in his position.

Jsaieagle
10-10-2011, 01:18 AM
Hey, ask Chickenrun reporting to devs, I'm sure dev will help and chicken will have his account back.

Kakatoa91
10-10-2011, 01:45 AM
Sad.

Guys plz STOP being naive.

Its like:
"hey lend me your wallet with your ID, driver license, credit cards, cash,... and Ill give it you back to you with a no limit credit card, triple cash,..."

Sad.

That Darkmatterkid, I remember hitting on my mage several time...

stealthyman
10-10-2011, 01:50 AM
I also got scammed. I lost 2 vyxnaar helms and about 680k. I dont get how people are unwilling to help me..

McBain
10-10-2011, 01:57 AM
Because people wanna believe there's great people out there.

Yes, and unfortunately it's almost never true.

There's a reason why you're notified in the chat window every time you enter a dungeon or town not to give your account info to anyone for any reason. Sorry to hear about this, but we're talking PL 101 stuff. Hopefully the devs can restore the account.

Nick41324
10-10-2011, 01:57 AM
When you log in it says "DO NOT GIVE ANYONE YOUR PERSONAL INFO" I very honestly have no idea how much more clear STS could be...

Have your friend email the Devs on the email that got scammed from him. Same thing happened to my friend and Devs were able to reset everything on his account.

Mageprodigy
10-10-2011, 02:11 AM
I saw nonodemoniaa yesterday. Im really sorry :(

RedRyder
10-10-2011, 03:58 AM
Common sense people. It says to NEVER give away your account info, so how naive can one be? Seriously... It's against the rules and you are advised not to do it everytime you log on. I refuse to help someone that got themselves in that bad position out of lack of common sense.

If they ban the email, your friends device will be banned as well and he won't be able to play at all.
I cannot stress this enough.. DO NOT SHARE YOUR ACCOUNT INFORMATION WITH ANYONE! a friend of mine did this a day or two ago but im not playing favorites. He made a stupid mistake and so did your friend. They have to learn from it now.

13lacklegionz
10-10-2011, 07:10 AM
Common sense people. It says to NEVER give away your account info, so how naive can one be? Seriously... It's against the rules and you are advised not to do it everytime you log on. I refuse to help someone that got themselves in that bad position out of lack of common sense.

If they ban the email, your friends device will be banned as well and he won't be able to play at all.
I cannot stress this enough.. DO NOT SHARE YOUR ACCOUNT INFORMATION WITH ANYONE! a friend of mine did this a day or two ago but im not playing favorites. He made a stupid mistake and so did your friend. They have to learn from it now.

Oh, I totally agree with you.

Also, some pointers:
1. He didn't know this guy. That's just foolish (could put a more offensive word..) trusting him.
2. I'm not sure, but he was probably below lvl 60. That's never a good sign either, because your acc is better than his.
3. We all talked to him later, and he was a total jerk (could use a much more offensive word such as the place where faeces comes out). I have no idea why he would trust that guy.

13lacklegionz
10-10-2011, 07:12 AM

Hmm, okay. I see your point. And when I say our guild leader, I mean chickens invasion. If you want to get specific.

Also, you rushed me in pvp and left for no reason. I was just standing there... I'd call that an annoying experience.

stealthyman
10-10-2011, 07:15 AM

Hmm, okay. I see your point. And when I say our guild leader, I mean chickens invasion. If you want to get specific.

Also, you rushed me in pvp and left for no reason. I was just standing there... I'd call that an annoying experience.
Dude its an honour to be rushed by THE XWHIRLZ XD

13lacklegionz
10-10-2011, 07:22 AM
Extrembets?

I believe that was another person.

I'm not sure if this was true, but darkmatterkid claimed to be Xlipox (for those who don't know, the X()ipox - There are 26 of them to spell the whole alphabet - are all people who wish to do harm in this game. Some examples they have done that I have witnessed are: Insulting other people using inappropriate language, and grieving (they deleted all our guild members before).

Darkmatterkid claimed that he stole Chickenrunnn's account in revenge (It is believed that Xlipox was banned for grieving).

Also later, a guy in our guild who joined today (Dodgeeeeee) claimed to be the scammer and started threatening people to give him item and gold in exchange for Chickenrunnn's account info. (he was probably just a bastard who wanted to use Chickenrunnn's situation to his advantage).

13lacklegionz
10-10-2011, 07:24 AM
Dude its an honour to be rushed by THE XWHIRLZ XD

Umm, I don't think so. It also took a bit for him to kill me. I was like WTF for 5 seconds, thinking "Is he really rushing me?" and then I died.

Very annoying.

Ixillicus
10-10-2011, 07:58 AM
I can't really say I feel bad. He made a bad choice to give out his account details. I am pretty sure this is why I get that annoying text banner every time I join a map telling me not to give this stuff out.

Rare
10-10-2011, 09:36 AM
I can't really say I feel bad. He made a bad choice to give out his account details. I am pretty sure this is why I get that annoying text banner every time I join a map telling me not to give this stuff out.

True dat

ATL

Whirlzap
10-10-2011, 10:04 AM
Umm, I don't think so. It also took a bit for him to kill me. I was like WTF for 5 seconds, thinking "Is he really rushing me?" and then I died.

Very annoying.
Look I'm not trying to start a war but think how many times Chicken rushed me?
I'm pretty sure that gave me the idea that his whole guild wanted to rush.

Anyways, I'm saying this in a cautious way.
Chicken seems to be a little immature from what I've seen.
I remember a time when he appointed some random guy officer and then that guy killed his guild.
Perhaps he should think a bit more upon his actions next time so this won't happen again.

Whirlzap
10-10-2011, 10:08 AM
I believe that was another person.

I'm not sure if this was true, but darkmatterkid claimed to be Xlipox (for those who don't know, the X()ipox - There are 26 of them to spell the whole alphabet - are all people who wish to do harm in this game. Some examples they have done that I have witnessed are: Insulting other people using inappropriate language, and grieving (they deleted all our guild members before).

Darkmatterkid claimed that he stole Chickenrunnn's account in revenge (It is believed that Xlipox was banned for grieving).

Also later, a guy in our guild who joined today (Dodgeeeeee) claimed to be the scammer and started threatening people to give him item and gold in exchange for Chickenrunnn's account info. (he was probably just a bastard who wanted to use Chickenrunnn's situation to his advantage).

A few pointers.
1. Xlipox did kick Chickens whole guild when Chicken appointed him as Officer.
I know because Chicken was spamming, "All members of Chicken Invasion rejoin, xlipox kicked everyone!" in balefort.
2. A guy named Dodgeeee bought a level 47 Templars Metallic Stiletto from my CS listings.
3. This is just a game. Don't use the "B" word>.>

Whirlzap
10-10-2011, 10:13 AM
Also to whoever is giving me bad reputation for this, I expected it before I posted and I honestly do not care.
I'm not trying to bash down on him. This is two different things.
Look, I'm simply stating that Chicken did alot of bad things. I'm not the same person as you and I didn't know him the way YOU did. So I'm simply saying, Chicken, show some more respect to other people and maybe you'll get some more sympathy from me. But since you go around acting like this... I'm not saying you deserve getting your account hacked and all, I'm just saying that I'm going to be the Grinch for once say what I think of you. And for those who wish to rep me down and want to defend Chicken, go ahead.
I cannot argue with you, simply some bad experiences with him that I will not excuse.

13lacklegionz
10-10-2011, 10:17 AM
A few pointers.
1. Xlipox did kick Chickens whole guild when Chicken appointed him as Officer.
I know because Chicken was spamming, "All members of Chicken Invasion rejoin, xlipox kicked everyone!" in balefort.
2. A guy named Dodgeeee bought a level 47 Templars Metallic Stiletto from my CS listings.
3. This is just a game. Don't use the "B" word>.>

The "B" word is allowed. It is an item in the game.
Ya I know, it was pretty foolish of him to yell it to the whole world.

Whirlzap
10-10-2011, 10:18 AM
I get how nice of you that you still defend a guild mate when he's done a few wrong things.
Loyalty eh? I like that.

13lacklegionz
10-10-2011, 10:19 AM
Look I'm not trying to start a war but think how many times Chicken rushed me?
I'm pretty sure that gave me the idea that his whole guild wanted to rush.

Anyways, I'm saying this in a cautious way.
Chicken seems to be a little immature from what I've seen.
I remember a time when he appointed some random guy officer and then that guy killed his guild.
Perhaps he should think a bit more upon his actions next time so this won't happen again.

We were all standing there for like a minute talking, and then you rushed me and left. If you believe the whole guild rushed, you would've rushed me on the spot.

Whirlzap
10-10-2011, 10:33 AM
Funny...whoever just tried to downrep me forgot to press the Red icon.

13lacklegionz
10-10-2011, 01:15 PM
Funny...whoever just tried to downrep me forgot to press the Red icon.

Why post this?

Swimmingstar
10-10-2011, 01:20 PM
good luck to your friend and guild

13lacklegionz
10-10-2011, 01:21 PM
good luck to your friend and guild

Thanks!

Chickenrunnn
10-10-2011, 01:28 PM
Okay guys let me explain :

first ty whirlzap for saying "Chicken did alot of bad things. Chicken, show some more respect to other people and maybe you'll get some more sympathy from me. But since you go around acting like this... " and "Chicken seems to be a little immature from what I've seen." i appreciate. About this, i maybe rushed u once because u were teaming me in forest fight.. but nevermind thats not the subject. Lets forget this :(

Secondly, ok i made a mistake.. i trusted a guy i shouldnt trust .. im naive and stupid ok ? now that i said that, would there be a way to roll back my acc if he erase all gold friend items etc? and restore email.. thats the main subject and the post isnt "what do u think about chicken". if u wanna speak about me say it directly through pl plz :(

then mysticaldream if u still hate me from the pvp contest please lets forget this ..

Now please just lemme know if there is a way to make my acc back please ? :( i have pics to prove the guy who scammed me is darkamatterkid = wogl = dodgeeeeee (lvl51 now) ... and he even told he was xlipox and was here to make me pay me and all my guild. However he scammed anothers guys.. this is why he should be stopped again ;( moreover he insulted rosettes :( and booted her :'(

Please tell me if there are soluetions and please stop saying some bad things through this forum even if they are right :(

Cya soon guys :( and sorry for whatever i did :(

Was a pleasure to meet u if no solutions :( See you all :(

Chickenrunnn, Nonodemonio, monsterunnn, bearunnn, magerunnn, nonorunnn :(

cynic
10-10-2011, 01:29 PM
Man make new account buy 2000 plat and u be 61 in notime, whats the problem?

Driazsomethingiforgot
10-10-2011, 01:32 PM
Can the dev just lock this thread already just stiring up bad blood.

Swimmingstar
10-10-2011, 01:53 PM

first ty whirlzap for saying "Chicken did alot of bad things. Chicken, show some more respect to other people and maybe you'll get some more sympathy from me. But since you go around acting like this... " and "Chicken seems to be a little immature from what I've seen." i appreciate. About this, i maybe rushed u once because u were teaming me in forest fight.. but nevermind thats not the subject. Lets forget this :(

Secondly, ok i made a mistake.. i trusted a guy i shouldnt trust .. im naive and stupid ok ? now that i said that, would there be a way to roll back my acc if he erase all gold friend items etc? and restore email.. thats the main subject and the post isnt "what do u think about chicken". if u wanna speak about me say it directly through pl plz :(

then mysticaldream if u still hate me from the pvp contest please lets forget this ..

Now please just lemme know if there is a way to make my acc back please ? :( i have pics to prove the guy who scammed me is darkamatterkid = wogl = dodgeeeeee (lvl51 now) ... and he even told he was xlipox and was here to make me pay me and all my guild. However he scammed anothers guys.. this is why he should be stopped again ;( moreover he insulted rosettes :( and booted her :'(

Please tell me if there are soluetions and please stop saying some bad things through this forum even if they are right :(

Are you the real Chickenrunnnn?

Yvonnel
10-10-2011, 01:55 PM
First contact Support. I'm not going to repeat the email address, someone probably has posted it already. They do not return gold or items that are lost. If the scammer dumps them all then they are gone.

Secondly, it is plainly stated in the TOS "do not give out account information". What in the world are people thinking? Look, I can understand that people want plat, but really, you want to give someone access to something you have worked for.

There is a reason this is a bannable offense.

Tapatalk'd from my PowerWashed Fascinate

Swimmingstar
10-10-2011, 02:00 PM
support(at)spacetimestudios.com

(at) stands for @.

Chickenrunnn
10-10-2011, 02:05 PM
:( i though it wasnt forbidden cuz even if its not me who get the plat it gives to pocket legends team some money :( i didnt know it was forbidden :(

yes im the real chickenrunnn (3 n) and not the scammer ... i kept this safe with another email... then i alread ysent a ticket to PL team :( im scared they dont answer :(ty for reacting guys :(

and the rolling back account wouldnt gie items back ? :( if he erases account and characters it may be back no ? :(

ty for answering :( cya

Whirlzap
10-10-2011, 02:07 PM

I'm done with this.

He does sound like the real Chicken...unless this Dodgeeee guy can act really well.
I know the ToS says all this about bannable offenses, however let's think.
Jespo had a similar encounter too and we gave pity and such, right?
Even though Jespo had a better reputation, the same results should apply.

Now that I think about it, Developers should simply create a new "swear word".
When you say something inappropriate it mutes you, right?
Well, if you said your password or email, it auto-mutes you or just replaces it with asterisks.
There will obviously be a way to work past this, but it's a start.

As for Chicken's current situation, I think it's best for this to happen, in order:

-Chickens Invasion Guild to be shut down
Right now, the fake Chicken has control of the real Chicken's guild. I think it should be disbanded or atleast have the leadership given to an Officer.
-Regain Account Control
Get his account back somehow.

If I remember correctly, Devices were unable to play PL once they got banned.
If Xlipox got banned for griefing, did he get a new device?

To summarize, I think Chicken should simply get his account back and have a rollback to whatever "Xlipox" did on his account.

13lacklegionz
10-10-2011, 02:07 PM

Are you the real Chickenrunnnn?

Yeah, he is.

Whirlzap
10-10-2011, 02:10 PM
:( i though it wasnt forbidden cuz even if its not me who get the plat it gives to pocket legends team some money :( i didnt know it was forbidden :(

yes im the real chickenrunnn (3 n) and not the scammer ... i kept this safe with another email... then i alread ysent a ticket to PL team :( im scared they dont answer :(ty for reacting guys :(

and the rolling back account wouldnt gie items back ? :( if he erases account and characters it may be back no ? :(

Rolling back account takes a lot of work, Chicken.
If he went and traded equipment or interacted with other people by selling/buying stuff, it could get really complicated and get out of the developers' hands' control.
What I'm thinking he did was delete your characters or something.
If he immediately only did that, then I think it would be possible to get a rollback.

13lacklegionz
10-10-2011, 02:11 PM

I'm done with this.

He does sound like the real Chicken...unless this Dodgeeee guy can act really well.

Well, if you said your password or email, it auto-mutes you or just replaces it with asterisks.

As for Chicken's current situation, I think it's best for this to happen, in order:

Right now, the fake Chicken has control of the real Chicken's guild. I think it should be disbanded or atleast have the leadership given to an Officer.
-Regain Account Control

To summarize, I think Chicken should simply get his account back and have a rollback to whatever "Xlipox" did on his account.

He's the real chickenrunnn. He pmed me in-game on nonodemoniaa saying that he posted on forums.

If you want to transfer leadership to an officer, I could get it. ;)

Lastly, who's Jespo and what's his/her story?

Chickenrunnn
10-10-2011, 02:15 PM
I'm done with this.

-Regain Account Control

ty for this... :( I hope devs will listen to u :(
ye he got another device... he was shouting in balefort " 15k gold for 30 plats" means he is a "serial scammer" if i may say so..
to prove u im the real chicken : the last time i saw u, u had a enchanted or mega mage staff set and we were fighting in KILLING ... very long time ago :(
whatever ty for ur answer Whirlzap :(

Whirlzap
Jespo also got his account taken from falling into a free Platinum trap.
He was around for a pretty long time and didn't much but was pretty nice and all.

LINKERY(Link)
Darkmatterkid is my freind on pl! I can't believe he would do that imma join him report him like 5 times and then imma delete him!

JaytB
10-10-2011, 02:18 PM
Darkmatterkid is my freind on pl! I can't believe he would do that imma join him report him like 5 times and then imma delete him!

Although very noble of you, you shouldn't report people if you're not directly involved :)

Chickenrunnn
10-10-2011, 02:18 PM
apparently he was in a locked room .. then he came to balefort and bought all the face heml to brake my plats .. he didnt erased my chars yet cuz they still appear in guild :(

he may have traded the items to 1 acc during the locked room time .. idk :(

13lacklegionz
10-10-2011, 02:52 PM

'Most sad smileys ever used in a comment' record broken.

Chickenrunnn
10-10-2011, 03:57 PM
okay guys i've a ery very big problem...........

I recieved a mail from a dev who said me my acc + pw will be banned for 7 days ... its not a big problem ....
te prob is that will my email be back as before ? and that too : when i try to log on in PL it puts me ban time remaining : forever !!!!!!!!!!! the dev said me for 7 days !! not forever !!! plz fix it :(((

Samhayne
10-10-2011, 04:06 PM
Chickenrunn,

In whatever happens, you need to correspond with the Support Team via the e-mails they send you.

As others have mentioned, please never share your account information. Thanks!

Thread closed.