PDA

View Full Version : How are you passing the time in SL?

serprus
10-10-2011, 12:51 AM
It seems after new content is released, two weeks after it is everyone either drops off the game until new content comes or events. So, my question is how is everyone passing the time in game/keeping it interesting?

javier995
10-10-2011, 12:55 AM
well i have a total of 5 chars, so i lvl up my main and then work on the others. Also being the GM of a guild helps you stay on(with the mindset of improving your guild). Over all I stay on to help others more than i help myself :)

Rodvik
10-10-2011, 01:04 AM
Honestly? If someone doesnt need help with leveling all I do is run circles around my guild hall singing random songs because i'm bored out of my mind. Thankfully the Dev team has an event from time to time where I can leave the constraints of the guild hall and go run circles in blackstar waiting for droids. Thats the highlight of my SL experience right now since I hit 31 already...lol

Need proof? Ask any of my guildies they will vouch for me running circles in guild hall all day when im on. I also decided to read/post for forum related things on STS site. Only reason I log in now a days is to say hi and talk with the guild mostly and make sure everything is in order...lol

Ebalere also made me admin on kocguild forums so I constantly update that also..lol

In the long run Im just anxious for the next content patch..lol

Spu
10-10-2011, 01:07 AM
Wellllll i would do what Rodvik does but im level 21 right now hehe, otherwise i'd be singin in my guild hall too and jokin around in chat and helpin my friends and stuff, add me btw my name is Spu :]

javier995
10-10-2011, 01:09 AM
Honestly? If someone doesnt need help with leveling all I do is run circles around my guild hall singing random songs because i'm bored out of my mind. Thankfully the Dev team has an event from time to time where I can leave the constraints of the guild hall and go run circles in blackstar waiting for droids. Thats the highlight of my SL experience right now since I hit 31 already...lol

Need proof? Ask any of my guildies they will vouch for me running circles in guild hall all day when im on. I also decided to read/post for forum related things on STS site. Only reason I log in now a days is to say hi and talk with the guild mostly and make sure everything is in order...lol

Ebalere also made me admin on kocguild forums so I constantly update that also..lol

In the long run Im just anxious for the next content patch..lol

lol who isn't anxious. You remind me of my friend she has like 2 chars at lvl 31 i think in KoC, so she get bored really fast lol

darkfussion
10-10-2011, 01:10 AM
Stand in balefort lol all I ever do now

javier995
10-10-2011, 01:11 AM

lol wrong game buddy,but he also didn't specify what STS game he was talking about lol

serprus
10-10-2011, 01:27 AM

lol people post PL stuff in SL all the time

Princesssa7508
10-10-2011, 01:32 AM
Yes I agree with my brother Rodvik, He will sing all types of music and run around in circles, and sometimes even dance..lol And in my opinion I still have to reach 31 I'm a lil pass half way there but I also have two other toons. So it keeps me busy and also I'm setting up an event with another fellow member. So it will soon be announced. So yeah I keep myself busy in SL other than that I will just joke around with my koc sisters and brothers..

--Starkiss.....

Lowlyspy
10-10-2011, 01:38 AM
Hmm what do i do..... Well i went through the first 3 campaigns today like a hot knife through butter, i even gave the mobs a handicap by taking off all my armor except for my shield and gun but they just couldnt kill me (well they got me once, didnt pay any attention to my health bar :p)

Then i'll run around spouting random things like "ever had a question?" "Bacon is the answer!" And answering peoples questions when they ask.......idk what else lol

starsavior
10-10-2011, 08:26 AM
I like to wear only my meganaut back and anntena and circle random afk people.

Acyer
10-10-2011, 09:03 AM
Dream of pvp.

Draco Mikato
10-10-2011, 09:08 AM
I have wonderful guildmates who are mostly vampire fanatics. I may be amused by being hit on about how "hot" my female character is. Yesterday, some dude asked if I wanted to have "hex". MAGIC?!&@

If you find lots of active people, especially from the forums, you shouldn't grow bored.

starsavior
10-10-2011, 07:41 PM
I have wonderful guildmates who are mostly vampire fanatics. I may be amused by being hit on about how "hot" my female character is. Yesterday, some dude asked if I wanted to have "hex". MAGIC?!&@

If you find lots of active people, especially from the forums, you shouldn't grow bored. Lol

McBain
10-10-2011, 08:45 PM
How do I pass the time? I play PL, lol.

Ebalere
10-10-2011, 08:48 PM
Yesterday, some dude asked if I wanted to have "hex". MAGIC?!&,

Saw that.. i lol'd