PDA

View Full Version : plasma pyramid questions.

WarTornBird
10-10-2011, 01:03 AM
I've been doing these runs since I could get into ao2 and its massive xp. But I am 43 right now and I've been told crush the keeper was massive xp for my level. But in total I'm finding that plasma pyramid has more xp per half hour. This is just my opinion, I think plasma pyramid has more xp per hour total then crush the keeper,
What are your thoughts on this? :p

Moogerfooger
10-10-2011, 01:52 AM
I'd say stick with PP until lvl 48 (I think it is). Easier mobs/faster clearing, and you can pick up some decent gold from liquidating drops along the way. At 48 switch over to Keeper. A 43 may have tough times with certain areas of Keeper, especially towards the end with the aliens. If there is a decent party of 45-50 that you can run with (and they won't boot you) then Keeper would work as well, but prepare for some booting and some deaths.

There is a cap on the XP you can get per mob anyway; when you see a little red threat dot next to the mob's HP, that means you are getting max XP per mob...that may help you decide as you go on which map you want to work with.

McBain
10-10-2011, 02:01 AM
+1. Even if Plasma Pyramid isn't quite as good as CtK for pure XP (which I don't know), you'll make much more money per run, which makes it more worthwhile IMO. At one point, I took a quick average and figured around 1.5k gold per run on Plasma Pyramid, which CtK doesn't come anywhere close to, and that's about 75-80% of the map. I would always run to the first alien room and not kill any bosses for the quickest time.

Nick41324
10-10-2011, 02:13 AM
Try to join a XP run session in crush the keeper, and after a few runs of being satisfied with how fast the runs are, buy a big XP elixir (4x __min would probabaly be your best bet if you plan on going to a high lvl).