PDA

View Full Version : Some of player already break the game rules

Errorrz
04-19-2017, 01:55 PM
I have some screenshot and ready to pass it to any devs :) Any devs can pm me anytime . Already send email to support but email only can send 1 pic only . I have like 4 new pics . Im not found 1 player only that already break the rules but i already found more players . Any devs that have time to spend with me can leave a comment and i will pm you

Sent from my ASUS_T00I using Tapatalk

Epw
04-20-2017, 12:04 AM
Thank you for your service! Make Arlor a safe place again! [emoji4]

Blazingpro
04-20-2017, 01:24 AM
lmao it seems like rulebreakers are becoming the main enemies of the game instead of the system mobs XDDD its part of every game i guess. Its just another game in Arcane legends encountering such rulebreaking peeps. :)

Nabhunter
04-20-2017, 03:46 AM
Are you a snitch? :P It's good that even somebody tries to make this game better :)

shadowronn
04-20-2017, 08:24 AM
i have an ss of a dummy farmer but idk where to send that, im pretty sure everyone had seen that dummy farmer but still

quileos
04-20-2017, 08:30 AM
I have some screenshot and ready to pass it to any devs :) Any devs can pm me anytime . Already send email to support but email only can send 1 pic only . I have like 4 new pics . Im not found 1 player only that already break the rules but i already found more players . Any devs that have time to spend with me can leave a comment and i will pm you

Sent from my ASUS_T00I using Tapatalk
Wow! Seems like u have made some great new discoveries. Let's hope u get awarded.

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

You Mad Or Nah
04-20-2017, 08:04 PM
i have an ss of a dummy farmer but idk where to send that, im pretty sure everyone had seen that dummy farmer but still
Ooo a dummy farmer. Like it affects anyone🤔

VenomSet
04-21-2017, 01:26 AM

I'm pretty sure STS doesn't care anymore about dummy farmers.
They focus on players who could affect the community/economy in a bad way, for example gold sellers/scammers.
Dummy farmers don't hurt anyone and in my honest opinion, if one got so much time and nothing to do in their real life, just let them, if it makes them feel better lol I don't mind.
If somebody has 55k kills and 900 deaths like many at Lvl 10-11 you know they are dummy farmers and I see no reason for them to be proud of it because it doesn't show skill, it shows they have no life.

Peace and love :)

HulkieBeast
04-21-2017, 02:07 AM
Just check Leaderboard, you will find many players that use macro.
If you don't believe me, most of them are already on youtube.

runagain
04-21-2017, 05:38 AM
Just check Leaderboard, you will find many players that use macro.
If you don't believe me, most of them are already on youtube.
True.... But either for STS it's hard to catch them. If it's a ss or whatever it can be manipulated .. aka Photoshopped, only video's can be legit.. but also this is able to Photoshop