PDA

View Full Version : What happened to Vanity Prices?

VenomSet
04-19-2017, 02:40 PM
So i quitted the game a few months ago and came back to see if there's something new and noticed prices for discontinued vanitys went ridiculously high?
For example a few months ago red arlor cap for rogue was 3m now 5m lol.
Ice spirit was 40m now 70m.

Is this because there is simply nothing else to buy for these people or can someone explain this?

Green Arlor Set has always been at a stable price of 9m and now it doubled 18-20m lol this is kinda strange to see.

Abuze
04-19-2017, 03:00 PM
Some people got banned and marchers doing their thing as always :)

Alwarez
04-19-2017, 03:03 PM
And it happened just to rogue vanities. Probably because all rich pvp peeps want to be a rogue today. Also a lot of merchers who had big golds got banned but were they all rogues?

Abuze
04-19-2017, 03:27 PM
Perhaps to avoid certain limited vanities from becoming even more scarce, STS could find a ways to bring these back to the market.
If a player is banned due violation, and STS is 100% sure that this player's ban is accurate then they can put his items back on the market one way or another. I've heard that this has been done before, not sure if its true.

intizamfamily888
04-19-2017, 03:48 PM
And it happened just to rogue vanities. Probably because all rich pvp peeps want to be a rogue today. Also a lot of merchers who had big golds got banned but were they all rogues?
Not only rogue vanities. All rare vanities went up in its price.

Sent from my Asus Zenfone 2 using Tapatalk

Redjellydonut
04-19-2017, 03:51 PM
I was asking myself the exact same thing i got my yeti set for 20m couple months ago and now i see players insisting on 41m or so. Im assuming its just the hoarders and merchants ruining the game again. Hopefully sts comes up with a good way to make gold in order to meet these demanding prices. I suggest u guys just hold on to your gold and let the hype go down. :)

Fyrce
04-19-2017, 04:05 PM
Prices would not be there if people did not have the gold. Somehow, people with lots of gold came into the market. Maybe the Store gold sales?

Kakashis
04-19-2017, 06:35 PM
gold supply in the game has increased while these vanities have become more rare. Simple supply and demand!

Inu
04-20-2017, 01:10 AM
Those Arlor vanities and lb vanities will come back soon.

QuaseT
04-20-2017, 01:27 AM
Those Arlor vanities and lb vanities will come back soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Refering to the item description, they won't.

Gesendet von meinem SM-A510F mit Tapatalk

VenomSet
04-20-2017, 01:45 AM
Oh, wow.
Nice.
So people violate the Terms Of Service and we pay the price for it.
I'm tired of all these skyrocketing just because people get banned with these items on an account which will never be used again.
The time will come where Arlors reach 30m because people get banned and banned, and with them their items which are eliminated from the game.
I don't even want to know how many Medusas and Ice Spirit sets lie on a banned account.
Items like this should not be forgotten, they should bring these back in the game because one day, there won't exist a single Medusa or Ice Spirit, and if, it's price will be 100m+.

Merchers / Haters incoming in 3, 2, 1,...

Nvgd
04-20-2017, 02:27 AM
Oh, wow.
Nice.
So people violate the Terms Of Service and we pay the price for it.
I'm tired of all these skyrocketing just because people get banned with these items on an account which will never be used again.
The time will come where Arlors reach 30m because people get banned and banned, and with them their items which are eliminated from the game.
I don't even want to know how many Medusas and Ice Spirit sets lie on a banned account.
Items like this should not be forgotten, they should bring these back in the game because one day, there won't exist a single Medusa or Ice Spirit, and if, it's price will be 100m+.

Merchers / Haters incoming in 3, 2, 1,...

+1....No one (only the elite rich people of AL) will pay 100.000.000 gold for just a single vanity set.

Bmwmsix
04-20-2017, 02:30 AM
Yup those rare items on permanent banned accounts should be given back to the market /Community to prevent sky rocket prices / to relax the market ect...

Nvgd
04-20-2017, 02:34 AM
Yup those rare items on permanent banned accounts should be given back to the market /Community to prevent sky rocket prices / to relax the market ect...

I agree on this.

This will indeed help relax the market, but the vanity's will still be overpriced.

I hope that StS will bring back the forum contests (like the Original Jester one), but then with new vanitys'. You heard me NOT recolored but NEW.

william5439
04-20-2017, 05:35 AM
Supply and demand

quileos
04-20-2017, 08:25 AM
Some people got banned and marchers doing their thing as always :)
Yep! Marching left n right.

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

Magemagix
04-20-2017, 11:19 AM
gold supply in the game has increased while these vanities have become more rare. Simple supply and demand!
Gold supply has not increased alot to justify the price of vanities.

Abt supply nd demand its jst a crap thing to explain any inflation.

Tbh jst abt 2-3 ppl with rare vanities got banned. Bt mercher nd hoarders r trying to manipulate market. Making us believe jst few left.

Ik some ppl who quit game jst to make vanity price high.

Nd there will be super rich ppl who will pay any price for even **** stuffs. Nd here we r talking abt rare vanities so they jst buy it for any price.

Even i was abt to buy a medusa set for 11-12 mil abt a month ago. Bt then all of a sudden ppl started getting banned for breaking tos. And price sky rockets like hell -_-

Sts jst need to bring back all items in game frm banned acc.

We shouldnt pay for some nab exploiter that breaks TOS nd we suffer. :/

Sent from my 2014818 using Tapatalk

Bmlty
04-20-2017, 02:15 PM
-1 i dont think items should be taken from a banned account. If it's gone then just forget about it and deal with it. If merchants have these vanities then you shouldn't have sold your rare vanity if you had one. This is just a strategy for merchants to make gold and it's part of the game.

Energizeric
04-20-2017, 03:19 PM

This!!^^^^^^

Fyrce
04-20-2017, 03:53 PM
If no one pays these prices, there would not be these prices. So no one buy, ok? Okay? OKAY???!?!?

Bmlty
04-20-2017, 05:59 PM
If no one pays these prices, there would not be these prices. So no one buy, ok? Okay? OKAY???!?!?
If no one pays the current prices then owners won't sell (;

You Mad Or Nah
04-20-2017, 07:55 PM
Don't tell me what to do 😊

Foxyladyy
04-23-2017, 10:34 PM
Prices skyrocketed because some players who happen to own rare vanities got banned. And yes, demand and supply..

Many want to buy those sets, but only few who are willing to let go or sell theirs.. unless compensated enough.

Also, with the ways on how players can earn gold now, these current prices are acceptable. Try to get gold loot awaken and farm.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

undazz
05-01-2017, 05:23 PM
crazy price i just wonder how are people so rich are they pay to win

Ydra
05-01-2017, 05:43 PM
Rare vanities are more expensive now. So what?
If someone wants to pay more than you for a piece of armor, let them... No need to make a big fuss.

gunlet
05-02-2017, 02:54 AM
Many or more then half of vanities including lb and normal general vanities almost disappeared.. auc is full of only recent vanities like kraken ghosts and Raven etc...

I remember there were too many different vanities which can't be seen these days...

I hope sts will release Vanity Thief this year ... ;)

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

codered
05-02-2017, 05:10 AM
Someone deserves wearing rare vanity because that person work hard to achive it

mssweety
05-02-2017, 07:25 AM
Many or more then half of vanities including lb and normal general vanities almost disappeared.. auc is full of only recent vanities like kraken ghosts and Raven etc...

I remember there were too many different vanities which can't be seen these days...

I hope sts will release Vanity Thief this year ... ;)

noone is putting an expensive vanity on auction.. try n put 30m stuff on auction why loose auction fee if ppl buy it from the forums direct.. makes sence doesnt it ? :)
ppl buy good vanities and use them.just because theres none on auction doesnt mean they dissapeard.
ppl pay good ammount of gold for such vanities because they want to have something which not everyone has and they are ready to pay the price for that.
i still have my red n green arlor set and not thinking to sell n im sure there are many more like me out there who just wants to keep those rare vantys
just my thoughts. :)

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

intizamfamily888
05-02-2017, 11:57 AM
Its also a good way to save ur cash. I mean if i would put my gold in the stash instead of buying a vanity, im sure i will end up loosing all the gold.

mssweety
05-02-2017, 12:08 PM
Its also a good way to save ur cash. I mean if i would put my gold in the stash instead of buying a vanity, im sure i will end up loosing all the gold.

yep! :)

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

gunlet
05-02-2017, 01:08 PM
First half of post cos I said Thief? [emoji14]

Im also talking about normal vanities like barsekar (don't remember spelling) for warrior etc..

Yup it's nott common to see Frank n medua for 1k in auc ;)

Antispace
05-07-2017, 03:41 AM
Refering to the item description, they won't.

Gesendet von meinem SM-A510F mit Tapatalk
They wont in itself maybe in a recolored version