PDA

View Full Version : What Pocket Legends, and SpaceTime Studios Needs.

Assault
04-19-2017, 03:06 PM
Reset.
Full Blown Reset of Pocket Legends.
It is easily the best game of spacetime.
What is a reset?
A reset is when the game is started over, everyone rank prestige, completely wiped like its a brand new game.
What a reset will do?
Draw new players and new communities.
What will this do?
Draw more income for spacetime studios. Which they can use to update the game.
You guys are gonna say, no this a terrible idea for now players. Because you guys are all rich, well so am I and there's no new players joining the community because the game is old. Just reset the game, maybe make a fancy trailer for it? Post it on youtube and there you go.

plpr
04-19-2017, 03:08 PM
Uh no? The majority of players are only playing because they have stuff taking it away would kill the game the rest of the way.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Laar
04-19-2017, 03:34 PM
Uh no? The majority of players are only playing because they have stuff taking it away would kill the game the rest of the way.

Yeah it's a bad idea to reset the game. However, I would certainly support the idea of making a brand new server that's completely fresh, and still keeping the current server.. unfortunately, we may not have the playerbase to support such a thing.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Kurvy
04-19-2017, 05:07 PM
Bring new players? Everyone would quit.

XghostzX
04-19-2017, 06:51 PM
Reset.
What is a reset?
A reset is when the game is started over, everyone rank prestige, completely wiped like its a brand new game.
What a reset will do?
What will this do?
You guys are gonna say, no this a terrible idea for now players. Because you guys are all rich, well so am I and there's no new players joining the community because the game is old. Just reset the game, maybe make a fancy trailer for it? Post it on youtube and there you go.

I'd probably quit if that were the case. The only reason I play PL now (despite the small community) is because I can log on for 5-10 minutes, grab a couple of kills in PvP on my endgame toon, and call it a day. If I had to restart from the beginning I'd be done for sure.

Congeniality
04-19-2017, 07:53 PM
Reset.
What is a reset?
What a reset will do?
What will this do?

R.I.P. Pocket Legends. Time 2 crai

Fwend
04-19-2017, 10:23 PM
What an idea.

If you wish a fresh new start, make a new account. Play like you are a new player, start from scratch.

Or alternatively try Pocket Legends 2: Arcane Legends.

Burningdex
04-19-2017, 10:31 PM
but like, imagine doing the cyber quests with pick up drops.

Dolloway
04-20-2017, 01:56 AM
A reset would just upset the community and cause most individuals to quit. Imagine having spent hundreds, maybe over $1k on the game in the last few months it's been getting updates and then to have all that money you spent mean absolutely nothing.

I might be in favor of having a brand new server though, especially if it were to have a cap where Sewers is the endgame or something cool.

intizamfamily888
04-20-2017, 02:05 AM
I personally thought about starting to play PL and if there will be a fresh start ill do it definitly. But since the game is soo "death" i think there's no place to farm and it would take me years to build up a good toon.

Sent from my Asus Zenfone 2 using Tapatalk

plpr
04-20-2017, 01:52 PM
I personally thought about starting to play PL and if there will be a fresh start ill do it definitly. But since the game is soo "death" i think there's no place to farm and it would take me years to build up a good toon.

I wish there were more people like you. But there just aren't its sad

humiiii
04-20-2017, 11:52 PM
What an idea I can't stop laughing thanks

Alphasemana
04-21-2017, 12:07 AM
Omg i had the same exact idea for my savings account so i withdrew all of my money, gave it away, quit my job, and then applied for the same job again. Still waiting on them to call back.

sexyymmagee
04-21-2017, 06:06 AM
What you guys are suggesting is making a provate server? If sts approves, i can code one and port it forward on an online router.

Sent from my LG-K120 using Tapatalk

plpr
04-21-2017, 11:00 AM
What you guys are suggesting is making a provate server? If sts approves, i can code one and port it forward on an online router.

Not sure how this would work out with an influx of people on the server it will take more than just a router correct?

sexyymmagee
04-21-2017, 01:36 PM
Not sure how this would work out with an influx of people on the server it will take more than just a router correct?
Yes but depends, if it was full you couldnt join .

Waug
04-23-2017, 02:55 AM
Wait for a new sts game. One of the most awkward idea TBH

intizamfamily888
04-23-2017, 03:19 AM
I wish there were more people like you. But there just aren't its sad

I would still start but i need so much help of how i can get gear and so pretty fast and if there is still a way to farm xD

Buchmeister
04-23-2017, 08:33 PM
This would literally end Pocket Legends.

Kingzila
04-24-2017, 10:05 PM
Reset.
What is a reset?
What a reset will do?
What will this do?

No, hell no, hell no to the 7th million power of " oh hell no". Not only would this kill the game but all the money players had spent would be gone meaning no other reason to keep playing, reseting the game would single handedly put the final nail in pl's casket.

Card
04-25-2017, 11:50 AM
No no no...never reset

ZedMaster
04-27-2017, 07:38 AM
do a ban reset xd <3

XghostzX
04-29-2017, 12:03 PM
What this game needs is another cool update from Cinco... WYA numero 5?

iceQueen69
05-02-2017, 04:50 PM
I'd probably quit if that were the case. The only reason I play PL now (despite the small community) is because I can log on for 5-10 minutes, grab a couple of kills in PvP on my endgame toon, and call it a day. If I had to restart from the beginning I'd be done for sure.
I think you meant to type 5-10 hours

killinclaw
05-05-2017, 07:12 PM
Resetting the game isn't a very good idea. I can't grasp the context of resetting a 7 yr old game. STS wouldn't do it.

Promagin
05-06-2017, 12:49 AM
Reset the game #Kony2019

Teo4evrLegend
05-06-2017, 07:16 AM
:eagerness:
A reset would just upset the community and cause most individuals to quit. Imagine having spent hundreds, maybe over $1k on the game in the last few months it's been getting updates and then to have all that money you spent mean absolutely nothing.

I might be in favor of having a brand new server though, especially if it were to have a cap where Sewers is the endgame or something cool.

I Love this idea:eagerness::peaceful: