PDA

View Full Version : ring for a lvl 20 pve mage?

AdinoEznite
10-10-2011, 02:08 AM
I made a lvl 20 pve pally
its enough str for equips and the rest dex

whats a good ring for it?
i can use both the dex and str rings

add Kelach ig if you wanna lvl 20 farming partner =]

AdinoEznite
10-10-2011, 04:00 PM
seriously? no one has an opinion?

Zapoke
10-10-2011, 04:10 PM
Use a dex ring. I'd get one for the opposite of what you're set up for. Get the one with 1 h/s and m/s, or if you have below 85 hit, the one with 2 hit %.
If you're using 2h: Armor
If you're using 1h: damage.

But that's just me. :P

Nourish
10-10-2011, 04:12 PM
I'll add you!

IGN: Holidayyyyyyy

AdinoEznite
10-10-2011, 04:18 PM
Use a dex ring. I'd get one for the opposite of what you're set up for. Get the one with 1 h/s and m/s, or if you have below 85 hit, the one with 2 hit %.
If you're using 2h: Armor
If you're using 1h: damage.

But that's just me. :P
ok yeah i think try to find one with as much dmg and mana regen i can get cuz my regen sucks lol
hit is at 95%

I'll add you!

IGN: Holidayyyyyyy
sweet!

MrGoober
10-10-2011, 07:09 PM
I find it VERY USELESS to have a dex/str mage. Most all your abilities have no kick. Sure you have health and hit but clubbing them to death won't get you far. Your spells are pointless.

Reroll a new toon with 68+ dex and rest INT if you want a mages full abilities. Your wasting them. Get the +8 damage ring for lvl 20 dex.

*all imo
*think it's +8

JaytB
10-10-2011, 07:19 PM
I find it VERY USELESS to have a dex/str mage. Most all your abilities have no kick. Sure you have health and hit but clubbing them to death won't get you far. Your spells are pointless.

Reroll a new toon with 68+ dex and rest INT if you want a mages full abilities. Your wasting them. Get the +8 damage ring for lvl 20 dex.

*all imo
*think it's +8

If you're talking about pve, then I agree with the str/dex thing. Pvp is a whole different story though.

As for the 67dex (no 68+ needed to equip lv20 dex rings), I don't agree. If you're looking for maximum skill dmg, pure int with 4dmg ring does more dmg than 67dex with even an 11dmg ring (1crit on this ring). Ow and the 4dmg ring adds 2 crit too, same as '2crit, 10dmg' ring which is a very popular ring :) Only thing you gain with 67 dex is a bit hit% (not needed in pve), auto-attack dmg (which, IMO is way less important as skill dmg), and about 4 armor depending on what ring you use. But you'll loose a bit m/s and, more important, skill dmg :)

Edit: I'm talking end-game here btw :)