PDA

View Full Version : Archer upgrades!

W0lf
06-30-2010, 11:47 PM
Hey all!

So I'm new here and I have been playing for a day or two now, as I was playing I noticed that the Mage was incredibly over powered, then the warriors and the archers, though the archer rarely get hit the damage is so little that they cause...i made a second account that was a Mage and it at level 2 could very likely beat my other account that is slot higher level than it!

What I am really asking is that the archer get a small damage tweak, alright well thanks! Feel free to point out anything as I have already sai I am very new! Ok thank you!

~w0lf

Banned
07-01-2010, 12:32 AM
An upgrade is definitley needed. The archer is lacking in nearly every area compared to all the other builds we currently have established. I mean, why do bears have a superior version of Evasion? Why do they have such long cool-downs? Why do the other two classes make better usage of a bow then it's intended user? It's mind numbing to see that archers are getting the boot when it comes to overall class balance. Yes, I understand that stat to skill conversion is coming up, but there needs to be alot more done to bring this class out from unbalance hell.

Interim7
07-01-2010, 12:45 AM
Yeah. Archers suck, but, you know... as I've said before...

They're so sexy.

W0lf
07-01-2010, 12:55 AM
Yeah. Archers suck, but, you know... as I've said before...

They're so sexy.

Oh yeah ;) lol...when I first joined I though they looked fair cool. Also another thing it would be great to have genders, I like the Mage and it would be much better if the mage could be male or change hair style, just like a little appearance change, but that should be low on the to do list

Interim7
07-01-2010, 01:13 AM
Oh yeah ;) lol...when I first joined I though they looked fair cool. Also another thing it would be great to have genders, I like the Mage and it would be much better if the mage could be male or change hair style, just like a little appearance change, but that should be low on the to do list

Heh, I'm still of the mind that mages shouldn't have been elves. It would have been better, in my honest opinion, if they'd kept that consistency. Oh well. I do agree -- then we could have sexy female archers too.

*almost dies in sheer awe of the idea*

Banned
07-01-2010, 02:03 AM
Heh, I'm still of the mind that mages shouldn't have been elves. It would have been better, in my honest opinion, if they'd kept that consistency. Oh well. I do agree -- then we could have sexy female archers too.

*Sniff* Ya smell that? Smells like we have a furry all up in this grill. :p

Interim7
07-01-2010, 02:45 AM
*Sniff* Ya smell that? Smells like we have a furry all up in this grill. :p

Bahaha, you found me. Well, go on, stare at my shame.

Royce
07-01-2010, 07:01 AM
I think they need more than just a damage upgrade or something like that. Archers need a reason to exist. I refer you to the first thread I ever posted. Seems I was quite the insightful noob ;)
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?676-The-archer-seems-to-be-pointless.

Interim7
07-01-2010, 09:18 AM
I agree. Nice points.

They did slam you pretty hard there, though. >.<

W0lf
07-01-2010, 10:10 AM
I agree. Nice points.

They did slam you pretty hard there, though. >.<

Hmm...did notice that too, it's like he was a delicious juicy zebra lying down in the desert and they were vulchers...mmm makes my mouth water, I could just take a big juicy bite o--....I mean jello is..tastey like a zebra.. :3

FluffNStuff
07-01-2010, 10:26 AM

Was hoping the Mage was a cat. Would have been real easy to get my wife to play if it was.