04-20-2017, 05:06 AM
since many ppl got banned nowadays
few vanitys are there so why not sts.
its ok for 3days run of event :D

Sent from my HUAWEI P7-L10 using Tapatalk

Erm are you asking for a new vanity?

Horme
04-20-2017, 05:27 AM
Jewel thief, gold thief, platinum thief, account thief, egg thief, set thief, orb thief, health thief, mana thief, money thief, house thief, life thief and another thief too instead.

marsu4u
04-20-2017, 05:47 AM
Jewel thief, gold thief, platinum thief, account thief, egg thief, set thief, orb thief, health thief, mana thief, money thief, house thief, life thief and another thief too instead.

Why The Hell Not LMAO :cheerful:

quileos
04-20-2017, 08:23 AM
Maybe an iPhone thief.

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

zauilet
04-20-2017, 11:34 AM
Supposed to b belt thief for at least lv 11-20 where there is no epic belt no legendary belt no mythic belt only avarice belt....

runagain
04-20-2017, 12:16 PM
Less thiefs, don't cry here and start farming instead... The time u wasted at this post u could've done 5-10arena runs already =)

Ucamaeben
04-20-2017, 12:27 PM
We need some new vanities in the store. I'm not crazy about the vanity thief concept, why ruin it for people that have been playing for years by bringing back things that are rare. Same goes for eggs.

Alwarez
04-20-2017, 01:32 PM
Less thiefs, don't cry here and start farming instead... The time u wasted at this post u could've done 5-10arena runs already =)

Let's do the maths. Merchers skyrocketed ice spirit vanity to 70m now. Plus some owners banned. If you are lucky at arena, every time you loot red egg which is 8k. 70'000'000/8'000=8750 lucky runs.

Only 8750 arena runs, come on, not that many. People spent muuuuch more time complaining

runagain
04-20-2017, 01:38 PM
Let's do the maths. Merchers skyrocketed ice spirit vanity to 70m now. Plus some owners banned. If you are lucky at arena, every time you loot red egg which is 8k. 70'000'000/8'000=8750 lucky runs.

Only 8750 arena runs, come on, not that many. People spent muuuuch more time complaining
And the award of most interesting comment goes

*tumbs up*

toooooooooooo Alwarez!

Who spoke about arena??? And merching also exists.. tho if u farm Elite Southern Gates often you'll get tons of gold... That's also how I farmed my first ice Golem... Lel

Energizeric
04-20-2017, 03:17 PM
No, just no. Some people paid huge fortunes for their vanities. Doing this would be wrong. Just release new rare vanities. Forget about the old ones.

The truth is that nobody wants vanities because of what they look like. Everyone wants them when they are rare. Some of the most popular expensive vanities are the silliest looking ones, like the original jester vanity. If they became common, nobody would want them.

Fyrce
04-20-2017, 03:50 PM
Because what the person is really saying is NOT that there are no vanities, regardless of the actual words he used. There are plenty of vanities. There are new vanities with all the biggish events. So it is not true that there are no vanities.

He just means that there are no super rare vanities that he can get for cheap that no one else will overbid him on. So what he really wants is a rare vanity that only he and a few people get, but which is affordable for him.

Because if it was a common vanity, then it would be "no" vanity.

js.

Eatdamage
04-20-2017, 04:25 PM
1-Vanities are not consumables like eggs. Once the vanity thief event happens, Vanity market would be ruined for ever.
2-Noone would play events such as goblin, halloween, etc because we could get all vanities for free from thieves without working hard for them.
3- When somethings become common they lose their charm. Be careful what you wish for.
4-Lb vanities were earned by people who worked events day and night to win them. It would be a damn shame if they became easily available.

Horme
04-20-2017, 05:01 PM
STS taught wrong lesson to the lazies by introducing "thief" thing.

Horme
04-20-2017, 05:07 PM
We need some new vanities in the store. I'm not crazy about the vanity thief concept, why ruin it for people that have been playing for years by bringing back things that are rare. Same goes for eggs.

I think eggs (ONLY OLD EGGS) are acceptable because the APS thing, it is hard to collect thing that barely not exist in the market, while vanity doesn't needed for APS.

Alwarez
04-20-2017, 05:38 PM
Who spoke about arena???

u could've done 5-10arena runs already =)

Probably you spoke about it

And merching also exists

Not interested in shouting and spaming trade threads, not my way of playing games

if u farm Elite Southern Gates often you'll get tons of gold... That's also how I farmed my first ice Golem... Lel

AFAIK that map contains only jewels (overfarmed), elite gold heretic chest (7k), and mold which is too useless for its rarity. Maybe you farmed it when mold was a thing, chest was 100k+ and golem was 20m.

johnycageee
04-21-2017, 03:35 AM
Come on,we dont need thief vanity.
Because vanity dont add stats,gold,or skills...
I don't want to see nabs with arc deary and original jester in pvp please sts dont do that...

Stop cry about vanities,we are happy with this ones which actually exist.
Cheers

dinzly
04-21-2017, 03:53 AM
the only vanity thief i want is Super Smelly Armor thief..cmon sts gv us the armor..y u only gv the helm??

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

runagain
04-21-2017, 05:35 AM

Not interested in shouting and spaming trade threads, not my way of playing games

AFAIK that map contains only jewels (overfarmed), elite gold heretic chest (7k), and mold which is too useless for its rarity. Maybe you farmed it when mold was a thing, chest was 100k+ and golem was 20m.
Golem haven't been 20m in years :* and tho I loot up to 15k gold inthere... So actually I think u don't really play PvE often.. Just a camp player I guess which complains about everything.

Be happy with sts gives u, "accept and you'll be accepted" =)

Plqgue
04-21-2017, 10:38 AM

Gold drop from that boss is Op 2-8K every run

QuaseT
04-21-2017, 11:35 AM
Its simple for me. I farmed gold for half a year to buy the vanities. Rare and expencive vanities are a good thing imo. If they release them again, im out.

Gesendet von meinem SM-A510F mit Tapatalk

Trixsters
04-21-2017, 02:12 PM
What's a vanity thief??

Kakashis
04-21-2017, 02:28 PM
I'm okay with vanity thief if certain rare ones are excluded. Leaderboard, jester, arlors, journeyman, forebearer just to name a few. Would everyone still want this event if that's the case? Vanities give something to work towards. If they were cheap, everyone would have them. Cinder vanity is amongst the best yet not sported by many due to the fact it's not rare. These items don't really add anything other than beauty and fun to the game. Unlike lb pets, they're not a must have to keep playing and should be left alone.

iamlepre
04-22-2017, 08:41 PM
That event can be possible with a 0.01% for drop a lb vanity and 0.01% too to find a lb vanity seller with that percent can be hard yo get a lb coz exist many vanity sets and a cheap price of 5k plat for every set lol this idea is very crazy but can be possible... Well in my mind hahahahaha nvm.

Enviado desde mi HUAWEI KII-L22 mediante Tapatalk

Rehired
04-22-2017, 08:50 PM
and a cheap price of 5k plat
Woah, woah, woah. Cheap? That's my whole paycheck.

iamlepre
04-22-2017, 08:59 PM
Woah, woah, woah. Cheap? That's my whole paycheck.
Hahahaha It's a sarcasm

Enviado desde mi HUAWEI KII-L22 mediante Tapatalk

shadowronn
04-22-2017, 11:02 PM
I'm okay with vanity thief if certain rare ones are excluded. Leaderboard, jester, arlors, journeyman, forebearer just to name a few. Would everyone still want this event if that's the case? Vanities give something to work towards. If they were cheap, everyone would have them. Cinder vanity is amongst the best yet not sported by many due to the fact it's not rare. These items don't really add anything other than beauty and fun to the game. Unlike lb pets, they're not a must have to keep playing and should be left alone.

they add respect and honour depending on which vanities you have, same as titles what use are titles other than to show ur guild name , well ofc they show ur achievements and so vanities show ur experience in the game,the money you got xD and so on.........

Kakashis
04-23-2017, 07:51 PM
they add respect and honour depending on which vanities you have, same as titles what use are titles other than to show ur guild name , well ofc they show ur achievements and so vanities show ur experience in the game,the money you got xD and so on.........

That has nothing to do with pve nor pvp. Respect is one thing, to ruin the existing sets out there is another. They should just keep coming out with more lb vanities and leave the old ones alone. I'd be very upset if someone who didn't earn the elite journeyman by running elites everyday for a month just to loot it. In that same regard, other rare vanities should be left alone.

Brightpink
04-23-2017, 08:22 PM
Just no...give everything for free...and I quit...eggssavier was bad enuf

Zylx
04-23-2017, 09:27 PM
Maybe an iPhone thief.

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

Ew no ty...

Foxyladyy
04-23-2017, 10:10 PM
since many ppl got banned nowadays
few vanitys are there so why not sts.
its ok for 3days run of event :D

Sent from my HUAWEI P7-L10 using Tapatalk

"few vanities" ???? are you even serious man??
There are thousands of vanities available and flooding the auction.

You probably mean, there are few 'worthy/prized' vanities that you can afford cos you just sit on your *** and complain while others work hard to buy their stuffs. [emoji848][emoji848]

Sts-team already gave us the things we need to earn, with the introduction of gold loot awakens and sets, i assure you that you can earn a million in a day..if not, hundreds of thousands plus the actual things you can loot. Just work hard.

LB stuffs are not for the lazies :)) yea... [emoji6]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk