PDA

View Full Version : how do I go to different blackstars?

SuperNas
10-10-2011, 03:45 AM
As said above.
Just want to know how I can go to different blackstars

McBain
10-10-2011, 03:55 AM
See if anyone on your friends list is on Blackstar. If they are, and there's a join button, you can go there unless it's already full. Otherwise I don't think there's a way other than just exiting and entering, but you'll only get a new instance if one is full.

edit: Oh, I just remembered, I think you have the option to see Blackstar and Numa in the join game/search game window. Not 100% on this.

Kahlua
10-10-2011, 04:10 AM
When you "join" a new game and go to the game selection window, press the top-bar option for "Town." I believe it's called this. Don't enter in any search name unless you just want Blackstar and not the numa town. This will list all the Non-full blackstar towns. Hope that helps!

BodMaster
10-10-2011, 07:26 AM
When you "join" a new game and go to the game selection window, press the top-bar option for "Town." I believe it's called this. Don't enter in any search name unless you just want Blackstar and not the numa town. This will list all the Non-full blackstar towns. Hope that helps!

+1 Kahlua, most effective way of joining a Town,

Also you can see the amount of players within the Town, if there are 24 then dont try and enter as it will just kick you to a random town 'without saying'. Anything with lower than 24 go for it! :D (Also shows the top Level (player) within that instance like it does when you join runs etc.

javier995
10-10-2011, 08:21 AM
Steps with pictures
1)Main menu
2) Click the world icon
3) Click join game
4) Click town
(if you want a certain lvl in the town just fill in the lvl numbers as seen in the pictures)

EDIT: sigh it won't show me the pictures again i wonder whats going on:/