PDA

View Full Version : Maybe do it differently in future?

Perceval
04-20-2017, 05:31 PM
Maybe it would be more considerate to not release awakenings on items that include movement speed % increase just before a new season in future?

Timed run lb records don't grow on trees to be picked like fruit.

- My opinion.

Thanks.

Alwarez
04-20-2017, 05:47 PM
Why do you think new season is soon? They didn't even release bonus content related to banished and antignome sets yet. And elo event is coming soon

Plqgue
04-21-2017, 10:35 AM
Lol you'll be fine

Energizeric
04-21-2017, 02:36 PM
Why do you think new season is soon? They didn't even release bonus content related to banished and antignome sets yet. And elo event is coming soon

Just a guess here, but I think that "bonus content" you refer to will actually be the next expansion. ;)

codered
04-21-2017, 05:24 PM
Just a guess here, but I think that "bonus content" you refer to will actually be the next expansion. ;)
Next expansion.
Revenge of the Dark Gnome
Voriyana and Corvis Lich brought them back ofc by doing some ritual inside mauso.

blessedsoundz
04-23-2017, 03:30 PM
maus was/is a gud update ...idk what will counter dis but i hope it will b as challenging and still fullfilling (drop/ runs + luck = loot)to run ...dat said ...i also think expansion was abit over played (#longanddrawnout) ...and questline was abit tedious but all in all it was fun ....dat said ....i still think sts should look into the price of unbalanced scale at the npc ..maybe drop price abit and/or add a token cost as well ...say 800-1k tokens for unbalanced scale since items still needed to craft up to scale and the price of scale is way lower even a person intended to use for crafting of gears