PDA

View Full Version : Mausoleum Floor 7! The new Arena?

runagain
04-21-2017, 08:48 AM
Heyy all!,

I've been thinking but I actually miss the old days of the hard Arena runs. Maybe creating the top of the Castle we go into a map Just as Arena...*

Let me explain below... Cuz of Moderator Approval... :/

runagain
04-21-2017, 08:51 AM
This is how it would look like:

You got floor 1-2-3-4-5-6, but after floor 6 it stops.. altho we aren't at the roof yet ;). So I've been thinking and it might be fun if we had An Arena at the top of it (floor 7).*

*New Jewel*

Those bosses will be taugh but fun, maybe a new type of jewel which combine Armor/crit + primary stats (int or dex or str).*

*New Recipe*

Also I'd love to have something like a Recipe which is extremely hard to loot so only a few players can be able to make one.. the Recipe can be crafted with 1-2 materials which u can loot from the new Mausoleum Arena Chest. The other 3-4 items can be looted/farmed in earlier maps.

runagain
04-21-2017, 08:53 AM
*Nerf*

The Arena will get nerfed so which means if the cap raises to 66 arena Will also be raised to 66.*

*The Chest*

The chests will be called Elite Mausoleum Arena Chest, the chests obtains multiple items of different rarity. Such as a scale (chance 1/1000) or a shard (1/1500) for example. The chest drops after killing those 4-5 bosses.*

*Bosses*

Floor 7 Will exists out of 4-5 bosses, bosses which apply in earlier maps/APs. For example: Krunch II, Bael II, Amra-Zu etc etc.

*Timed runs and how to join?*

Either for this will be a timed record at the leaderboard. It will Give the opportunity to farmers to get a spot on LB, the main timeds runners don't have m5-6 unlocked.. so I was thinking maybe some others also have some chance to get a banner at the end of the season =).

Joining the m7 room will be very easy, u have to unlock the previous floors (floor 1-2-3-4-5-6). After killing the boss a stair Will show up and bring u to floor 7(the arena). *Note: this floor can only be entered by lv61 players!! so it triggers people to level up faster.

Anyway I just made this thread for fun and see how people will think about this idea. I'd love to see your oppion about it, positive or negative all good =)

Thanks for reading!

PS: sorry for my bad English, it's not my first language

Kairihearts
04-21-2017, 08:55 AM
+1 good idea :)

Terminhater
04-21-2017, 09:20 AM
After you killed boss in m6 them doors swing open but you can't go in. *im sure of it unless hallucinating*

runagain
04-21-2017, 09:29 AM
After you killed boss in m6 them doors swing open but you can't go in. *im sure of it unless hallucinating*
Yes they do, that's why m7 [emoji14]

Bmlty
04-21-2017, 09:51 AM
Im maus you go downstairs not upstairs after every map

runagain
04-21-2017, 09:53 AM
Im maus you go downstairs not upstairs after every map
Awww, then it will be a basement [emoji14]

Dukunjunior
04-21-2017, 10:28 AM
We can come in to 7 floor without badge?

Sent from my 1201 using Tapatalk

codered
04-21-2017, 10:42 AM
Nice idea, but this time, it would be full with mage + drag staff, the single damager rogue doesnt work in mauso bosses xD , ironic

Moyser
04-21-2017, 11:05 AM
Yep, a very nice idea :D

Plqgue
04-21-2017, 11:29 AM
+1 awesome idea run

Thewolfbull
04-21-2017, 01:59 PM
If they make it so tanks do 20x dmg to these bosses, sure im ok with this :)

runagain
04-21-2017, 02:47 PM
If they make it so tanks do 20x dmg to these bosses, sure im ok with this :)
Hahahah, maybe *.*

runagain
04-21-2017, 02:49 PM
Nice idea, but this time, it would be full with mage + drag staff, the single damager rogue doesnt work in mauso bosses xD , ironic
Ya drag Staff shouldn't infect bosses, like old arena at 41, Just pure damage! :D

Abuze
04-21-2017, 02:53 PM
I agree with the new arena and another rare loot added to mausoleum (even though I'm an unlucky duck).
But regarding the new jewel and the timed mausoleum I must say -1.
The new jewel idea is exactly the same as old gems.. Why get rid of gems and then re-release it again with another name? Sorry i see no point in this. The jewels are fine how they are, if extra armor is needed, there are awakenings for a reason.
Shouldn't the game be promoting all class gameplay? Timed mausoleum won't do that. Let's be honest, those parties going for timed mausoleum LB will only consist of a Warrior and the rest all mages. Not a single Rogue is required to speed up runs.

*edit: The new arena shouldn't be an extension of mausoleum floors. It should be accessible more easily (no I don't mean with a plat pass).

codered
04-21-2017, 03:11 PM
Ya drag Staff shouldn't infect bosses, like old arena at 41, Just pure damage! :D
[emoji38] sts might have to work with the idea make rogue can do much dmg on mauso bosses but not affecting pvp balance, meanwhile in mauso 5-6, we rogue will still continue usinv trap and hoping the drag blade to proc, as always.
It is good to know drag staff can kill bosses fast, so we dont need to spend 2 more years to kill lich [emoji23]

runagain
04-21-2017, 03:14 PM
[emoji38] sts might have to work with the idea make rogue can do much dmg on mauso bosses but not affecting pvp balance, meanwhile in mauso 5-6, we rogue will still continue usinv trap and hoping the drag blade to proc, as always.
It is good to know drag staff can kill bosses fast, so we dont need to spend 2 more years to kill lich [emoji23]
Only at "floor7" I mean (the reduce of the dragon Staff proc), like arena in the past, Rogue does the most damage such as in lv41 cap =).

Fyrce
04-21-2017, 04:06 PM
Ha! Rogue appears = insta-clear Floor 7. All treasure to rogues :p

runagain
04-21-2017, 04:08 PM
Ha! Rogue appears = insta-clear Floor 7. All treasure to rogues :p
Awww haha, I wanted to make it a benefit for all players/characters =)

Maybe that u can't ghost pt Floor 7? Like the pt u enter m6 also have to be the same pt in m7 ?:) That Will solve the Rogue thingy.. and bosses in m7 do tons of damage so tanks will be needed I guess, so will mages [emoji14]

bosssatan /-\
04-21-2017, 04:09 PM
wow u make dev xD
+++

codered
04-21-2017, 05:13 PM
Awww haha, I wanted to make it a benefit for all players/characters =)

Maybe that u can't ghost pt Floor 7? Like the pt u enter m6 also have to be the same pt in m7 ?:) That Will solve the Rogue thingy.. and bosses in m7 do tons of damage so tanks will be needed I guess, so will mages [emoji14]
What about the gate for arena only spawn by chance, the concept itself applied as the gate for cryo chamber, only the people in the room get the access to enter the gate.
As not everyone unlocked the floor 5-6 yet, so the gate chance to spawn in floor 4-5-6, ofc floor 6 has the best chance to spawn the gate. After we finish the run a portal bring us back to the spot where we were. 4 arena bosses, the 4th boss drop mauso crate as ur idea plus it is tradeable xD. And dont forget the token and twilight crate.

Avaree
04-21-2017, 07:43 PM
This is how it would look like:

*New Recipe*

Also I'd love to have something like a Recipe which is extremely hard to loot so only a few players can be able to make one.. the Recipe can be crafted with 1-2 materials which u can loot from the new Mausoleum Arena Chest. The other 3-4 items can be looted/farmed in earlier maps.

No thanks. If this was to be implemented, it would be very similar to the planar pendant. Many players ran the planar arena thousands of times only to loot rubbish pinks and waist ankhs.

personally, I would rather see something else than another arena type of map.

Plqgue
04-21-2017, 08:39 PM
No thanks. If this was to be implemented, it would be very similar to the planar pendant. Many players ran the planar arena thousands of times only to loot rubbish pinks and waist ankhs.

Like more maus floors ^.^

Avaree
04-21-2017, 08:54 PM
Like more maus floors ^.^

Lol !
#for11

runagain
04-21-2017, 11:40 PM

Idk I like hardcore farming for exclusive items :P, but that's everyones own oppinion :)

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Moto G (4) met Tapatalk

Avaree
04-22-2017, 08:37 AM
Idk I like hardcore farming for exclusive items :P, but that's everyones own oppinion :)

I too enjoy hardcore farming for rare loot, however, back in the AR & PP era, I disliked good players being over looked due to the lack of op items.

If your ideas were implemented, allowing a recipe to be purchased with tokens evens the playing fields.

runagain
04-22-2017, 09:09 AM
I too enjoy hardcore farming for rare loot, however, back in the AR & PP era, I disliked good players being over looked due to the lack of op items.

If your ideas were implemented, allowing a recipe to be purchased with tokens evens the playing fields.
Mhm, maybe 10k tokens? :D

runagain
04-22-2017, 09:12 AM
We can come in to 7 floor without badge?

Sent from my 1201 using Tapatalk
No, you'll have to buy a badge for 750 tokens =)

Masterdatsboy
04-23-2017, 08:13 AM
Agree 100% lets do hashtag! #Mausoleum7Arena

Kairihearts
04-23-2017, 11:42 AM
#Bluelivesmatter ;)

Yolomo
04-23-2017, 01:03 PM
Better if maus arena chest can drop orb coz we can get scale from maus 5 n 6 too

runagain
04-23-2017, 01:37 PM
Better if maus arena chest can drop orb coz we can get scale from maus 5 n 6 too
Keep the rare items rare =), Scale and Shard were Just an example [emoji14]

blessedsoundz
04-23-2017, 03:37 PM
when maus was about to drop sts was saying new pets and pet craft comin with something like a new arena ...still havent seen pet craft yet but this is gud idea ..only thing i dont agree with is runnin all maps to access...i can understand capped and maybe badge access but not runnin 1-6 or jumpin a map to get into arena ...maybe should look at dat part abit diff but i give it 2 thumbs up ;)

Abuze
04-23-2017, 04:54 PM
The main reason they didn't bring back arena updates was because it was a map that favoured rogues so heavily other classes were left redundant at endgame.

Problem with an arena map in maus is anything beyond M6 will be bosses where Drag staff outshines everything, hence a mage favouring map.

Rogues are useful at minibosses(where dps outshines hp% damage) and mobs with their dragonbite and picking out priority targets, take these away and they are officially rendered useless.tu

Could be ways to change this, example: if all 3 classes are present in the map, extra buffs can be granted like luck, dmg, etc.
I can't come up with any more examples atm but im sure that other players can help STS come up with ideas, hell STS can even award plat to the best ideas, like they did with who ever found the most extreme bugs when the new quest layout was released.

runagain
04-24-2017, 03:13 AM
when maus was about to drop sts was saying new pets and pet craft comin with something like a new arena ...still havent seen pet craft yet but this is gud idea ..only thing i dont agree with is runnin all maps to access...i can understand capped and maybe badge access but not runnin 1-6 or jumpin a map to get into arena ...maybe should look at dat part abit diff but i give it 2 thumbs up ;)
Mhm, but if it's to easy to reach, the items won't be rare anylonger. See it like a Lich/Vori APs =) lots of runs to achieve something.

Anyway thanks for your feedback!

intizamfamily888
04-24-2017, 03:43 AM
Will the arena chest be tradable?

Sent from my Asus Zenfone 2 using Tapatalk

runagain
04-24-2017, 04:13 AM
Will the arena chest be tradable?

No, ofcourse =), well maybe .. depends of the items inside haha

Kakashis
04-24-2017, 04:20 AM
Great idea! Maybe we will see some banished weaponsss

runagain
04-24-2017, 04:26 AM
Great idea! Maybe we will see some banished weaponsss
Elixir in m7 arena which spawns a portal that brings u to an Area where it gives u the opportunity to craft Weaponsssss? [emoji14]

HulkieBeast
04-24-2017, 05:17 AM
To be honest i rather have orb in those chests, and i will take the drop rate of fossil when planar arena was released.
Looting fossil back then was almost impossible, and if we have arena every m6 run its almost impossible to loot orb, but still someone can. It will probably not affect the economy tho, you need atleast 300 planar arena chests and you still can't loot fossil, heck if you run 300 runs in mausoleum it will take months.

runagain
04-24-2017, 07:43 AM
To be honest i rather have orb in those chests, and i will take the drop rate of fossil when planar arena was released.
Looting fossil back then was almost impossible, and if we have arena every m6 run its almost impossible to loot orb, but still someone can. It will probably not affect the economy tho, you need atleast 300 planar arena chests and you still can't loot fossil, heck if you run 300 runs in mausoleum it will take months.
Yup, maybe something like that yes =)

Terminhater
04-24-2017, 10:29 AM
If only exalted bombs where like the bombs from the mobs. The bombs we craft are like candles softly going out on a romantic night.

Has anyone got all 5 of the voice set and used the exalted bombs ?

intizamfamily888
04-24-2017, 10:37 AM
If only exalted bombs where like the bombs from the mobs. The bombs we craft are like candles softly going out on a romantic night.

For me wha u say is like chinese i didnt understand even one word of what u said[emoji23]

Kairihearts
04-24-2017, 12:55 PM

Lol this is easy to understand its just put harder to read in a fun way haha rem ;)

Terminhater
04-24-2017, 03:52 PM
For me wha u say is like chinese i didnt understand even one word of what u said[emoji23]

Ok let me esplainz.....

The bomb from the mobs are not like the bombs from us cos when we bomb the mobs they bomb us and their bombs are bomber then our bombs. Why does mob bomb bomber bombs than our exalted bombs, surely our exalted bombs should bomb better bombs cos they see us mobs with bombs but poorer bombs then the mobs that they are with bombs.

See, it's clear as daylight now.

Motherless_Child
04-24-2017, 04:07 PM
Heyy all!,

I've been thinking but I actually miss the old days of the hard Arena runs. Maybe creating the top of the Castle we go into a map Just as Arena...*

Let me explain below... Cuz of Moderator Approval... :/

No.... The game is dead.... It's a fact because I retired........

The sad nature of this new aggressive P2P market has made this game and others more "business" oriented opposed to skill and fun oriented.......... It's even becoming that way for NON-P2P platforms..............

Avaree
04-24-2017, 04:50 PM
Ok let me esplainz.....

The bomb from the mobs are not like the bombs from us cos when we bomb the mobs they bomb us and their bombs are bomber then our bombs. Why does mob bomb bomber bombs than our exalted bombs, surely our exalted bombs should bomb better bombs cos they see us mobs with bombs but poorer bombs then the mobs that they are with bombs.

Say the "bombers bomb bomb our bombs" ten times as fast as you can .... lol.

Terminhater
04-24-2017, 04:59 PM
Say the "bombers bomb bomb our bombs" ten times as fast as you can .... lol.

I got lockjaw. Dinner was soup through a straw.

runagain
04-24-2017, 10:23 PM
No.... The game is dead.... It's a fact because I retired........

The sad nature of this new aggressive P2P market has made this game and others more "business" oriented opposed to skill and fun oriented.......... It's even becoming that way for NON-P2P platforms..............
O.o

/11chars

Plqgue
04-25-2017, 12:49 AM
Ok let me esplainz.....

😂😂😂😂😂LMAO this is a bomb explanation

Alwarez
04-25-2017, 04:21 AM
Exalted bombs or rogue bombs will never be bombier than mob bombs

mssweety
04-25-2017, 07:18 AM
nice idea

Gesendet von meinem SM-A500F mit Tapatalk

WilliamTheFighter
04-25-2017, 09:01 AM
+1 nice idea to m7 floor as arena but:
- bosses should be the ones of mauso, the so called "mini" arachna,captain,ferrix,frostir..
- agree perfectly with abuze about timed runs & new jewels
- agree with your loot table and name of the chests xD
- drag staff shouldnt affect those bosses and in this arena rogues needs to deal great damage as they do in elite planar arena, or this class will not be so useful.

intizamfamily888
04-25-2017, 10:01 AM
- bosses should be the ones of mauso, the so called "mini" arachna,captain,ferrix,frostir..
- drag staff shouldnt affect those bosses and in this arena rogues needs to deal great damage as they do in elite planar arena, or this class will not be so useful.
But the bosses have to be stronger, since its the m7 where there the so called elites will go who completed all the hard bosses at m1-6

matthew (flash)
04-25-2017, 01:17 PM
+1 good idea bro i hope they will make m7 :D

runagain
04-25-2017, 10:11 PM
Maybe :P, Thanks for your feedback =)

gunlet
05-31-2017, 12:15 AM
Yaayy \(*.*)/ Maus 7 arena.. then maus 8-9-10 tombs then maus 11 special loot map then maus 12 special timed event king then maus 13 special timed light stone star then maus 14 which is a heaven town then maus 15-16-17-18 maus expansion maps..

Woww amazing... time to quit school college and job.. threw pet cat dogs out of house..get break ups n divorce.. ready your back pack and camp in front of sts office..

No life just AL \(*.*)/

Amazing idea.. please keep up posting such things..
You are senior member people have such expectations from you.. \(-.-)/

Kill threads asking for expansion and post your maus links ..
Keep up (-_-)

Plqgue
05-31-2017, 01:49 AM
Yaayy \(*.*)/ Maus 7 arena.. then maus 8-9-10 tombs then maus 11 special loot map then maus 12 special timed event king then maus 13 special timed light stone star then maus 14 which is a heaven town then maus 15-16-17-18 maus expansion maps..

Woww amazing... time to quit school college and job.. threw pet cat dogs out of house..get break ups n divorce.. ready your back pack and camp in front of sts office..

No life just AL \(*.*)/

Keep up (-_-)

Maus is the only expansion we need. :)

runagain
05-31-2017, 02:10 AM

No life just AL \(*.*)/

Keep up (-_-)
:o, u just kept my thread Alive :D and ... I gave the link so ppl will see what m7 could be.

Ty anyway for keeping it Alive :D

Fsuryo
05-31-2017, 03:34 AM
Ok let me esplainz.....

Fak this XD

Sent from my LT26ii using Tapatalk

alxe
05-31-2017, 03:34 AM
i agree to the idea of a maus based arena,but the bosses have to be from maus imo, u have cant krunch and bael in there and please no more super op items/jewels to farm up..it took me forever to gain a hold of PP and AR and it didnt feel good having ppl care about ur gear more than your playstyle or skills :/..

Also im not sure how gold gonna go in that map..say you fight 4 mini bosses then u fight corvis,u gonna get 3-4k per boss so ppl will end up farming it insted of other maps no? I mean surly they gonna run with 3 rogues or 3 mages depending which is better,(hoping you have to be in m6 to enter m7 tho..no way im having another map to pass..lol)

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

runagain
05-31-2017, 05:36 AM
i agree to the idea of a maus based arena,but the bosses have to be from maus imo, u have cant krunch and bael in there and please no more super op items/jewels to farm up..it took me forever to gain a hold of PP and AR and it didnt feel good having ppl care about ur gear more than your playstyle or skills :/..

Also im not sure how gold gonna go in that map..say you fight 4 mini bosses then u fight corvis,u gonna get 3-4k per boss so ppl will end up farming it insted of other maps no? I mean surly they gonna run with 3 rogues or 3 mages depending which is better,(hoping you have to be in m6 to enter m7 tho..no way im having another map to pass..lol)

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk
Yes, u have to enter m6 before u can enter m7 =), maybe ur true about the jewels... But as sts said about An Arcane belt (4awake slots) maybe u can drop one of the Craftable items in m7 arena then =)

Killnzonex
05-31-2017, 10:04 AM
Very nice, except that it shouldnt be too similar ro plnar arena

Hercules
05-31-2017, 11:49 AM
No no and no. :beaten:

gunlet
05-31-2017, 01:32 PM
Np.. anyways reading word "M7" didn't made eyes red and blood veins didn't overflowed cos there won't be any further mausoleum..

Major part of community is waiting for expansion.. many took break cos of maus and r expecting new map for summer..
Sts knew they will lose all those players if they stretched it again.
Maus will be loved for farming and it will be best farming map for a long time.

If expansion doesn't comes this month I will look for pocket legends or coc..

runagain
05-31-2017, 02:30 PM
Np.. anyways reading word "M7" didn't made eyes red and blood veins didn't overflowed cos there won't be any further mausoleum..

Major part of community is waiting for expansion.. many took break cos of maus and r expecting new map for summer..
Sts knew they will lose all those players if they stretched it again.
Maus will be loved for farming and it will be best farming map for a long time.

If expansion doesn't comes this month I will look for pocket legends or coc..
Well.. how can u even know there won't come a new m7? Since ur not a developer =) and tbh, enough ppl are running mausoleum still. Tho it's always like that.. at first many ppl run and after they get lazy and start complaining :D

Archerios
05-31-2017, 03:03 PM
Actually it's true that at least me have enough with the maus content.I just comeback 1 week ago and now I retired again.Simply because it's too boring running the same thing again everyday.
If there is an expansion,it should be something new and interesting.Just my opinion.

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk

gunlet
05-31-2017, 03:03 PM
Well.. how can u even know there won't come a new m7? Since ur not a developer =) and tbh, enough ppl are running mausoleum still. Tho it's always like that.. at first many ppl run and after they get lazy and start complaining :D

Cos it's told by devs maus expansion is for nearly 6 months and it's more than 6months..
And if u look at new aps.. you will see there isn't plan for m7

Even if expansion comes
No one is stopping anyone from running maus ..

runagain
05-31-2017, 03:12 PM
Cos it's told by devs maus expansion is for nearly 6 months and it's more than 6months..

Even if expansion comes
Well.. they also said SnS would never return.. lol so who knows ;) anyway I think it's the ppl who don't have m5-6 which complain about it or those who don't want to run from M1, I could be wrong.. but I actually enjoy running still.. it actually gives me like 400-500k a day.. maybe even more. If the next expansion gives bad gold loot, ppl will also complain that they miss mausoleum. :/

No offense at anyone at all

Faliziaga
06-01-2017, 02:29 AM
How about the deepest floor is the burial chamber, to get there you need to do full mauso from 1-6, all bosses you've killed spawn there (like the fifth boss in winter event) and you need good team work to manage to kill them, like e.g. hibiscus plants, bombs, combo pets, maybe other mechanics like going to a table where you can activate an earthquake or make spawn allied mobs. Drops are parts of a mechanical pet, that you craft and its aa can break shields. Haha that was my fantasy about mauso 7 :stupid:

ThaAnas
06-01-2017, 03:27 AM
Give that man a cookie

runagain
06-01-2017, 03:39 AM
How about the deepest floor is the burial chamber, to get there you need to do full mauso from 1-6, all bosses you've killed spawn there (like the fifth boss in winter event) and you need good team work to manage to kill them, like e.g. hibiscus plants, bombs, combo pets, maybe other mechanics like going to a table where you can activate an earthquake or make spawn allied mobs. Drops are parts of a mechanical pet, that you craft and its aa can break shields. Haha that was my fantasy about mauso 7 :stupid:
Haha sounds great man!

stricker20000
06-01-2017, 04:05 AM

Even if expansion comes

They also told that we would get a special area for banish/antignome sets 6 months ago. I can't see it.

Fredystern
06-01-2017, 10:03 AM
+1 from me :)

Eagle Eye229
06-01-2017, 02:27 PM
What some people dont realize is not everyone is going to have the time to complete these runs, it alienates people.

Can we just have a nornal expansion please.

Let it go, Mausoleum that is.

matthew (flash)
06-02-2017, 06:18 AM
+1 new arena will be good

Animesh 123
06-02-2017, 06:24 AM
New arena idea is good
:eagerness::eagerness:

runagain
06-02-2017, 07:14 AM
maybe it takes too much time to complete these runs because you're running with heal...

The most time I've spent clearing m5-6 was 45 mins, twas a long map!

For the sake of staying on topic I reiterate:
If u run fast with big pulls u can actually do 20-25mins (full cleared) over m5-6 xd

runagain
06-02-2017, 03:24 PM
owow pls tch me moar nab. I have so much to lern from some1 u, maybe ill start using all my skill points in str !
O.O, I smell sarcasm [emoji14]

Fsuryo
06-02-2017, 05:47 PM
If the content related to mauso expansion is oke.
But if the arena spawn after floor 6 is spent too much time. [emoji23]

Another point i get after mauso expan is: somepeople only "wait" a call from their friendlist or maybe guildchat to clear floor 5-6 only. They rarely start from floor 1.

runagain
06-02-2017, 11:23 PM
If the content related to mauso expansion is oke.
But if the arena spawn after floor 6 is spent too much time. [emoji23]

Another point i get after mauso expan is: somepeople only "wait" a call from their friendlist or maybe guildchat to clear floor 5-6 only. They rarely start from floor 1.

Well, Just the team in m6 can enter m7, you can't go ghost pt or whatever tactic there is. And ya ur right about ppl who are Just sitting in town and wait on a call of m5-6 lol

Cactus
06-03-2017, 01:59 PM
Good idea :biggrin: Let the journey to the center of Arlor begin! :listening_headphone

Cactus
06-04-2017, 10:17 PM
Good Idea!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qe6P0kdSwkY

runagain
06-05-2017, 06:01 AM
Mhm another stairs.. maybe they already started to release some things of Mausoleum floor 7? =)

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170605/c88773a772d1da16d5328284c86a0f1a.jpg

Make your shields, staffs and daggers ready!

We're gonna be deeper and deeper!...

Fsuryo
06-05-2017, 09:53 AM
Mhm another stairs.. maybe they already started to release some things of Mausoleum floor 7? =)

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170605/c88773a772d1da16d5328284c86a0f1a.jpg

Make your shields, staffs and daggers ready!

We're gonna be deeper and deeper!...
Sorry, but this is the real stair.
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170605/dd4f9ed6471119a0222f4ec5a52581fe.jpg

nightmaresmoke
06-05-2017, 12:31 PM
Pls no more mauso type maps one thing i've seen with twilight expansion is that it made people lazy,killed pugs, making it hard for newbies to catch up i mean all i've seen is there any taxi m5/m6 all? all the time i mean seriously?

"An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, evil for evil"

Plqgue
06-05-2017, 12:54 PM
Pls no more mauso type maps one thing i've seen with twilight expansion is that it made people lazy,killed pugs, making it hard for newbies to catch up i mean all i've seen is there any taxi m5/m6 all? all the time i mean seriously?

Lol they should add ten more floors

nightmaresmoke
06-05-2017, 01:08 PM
Lol they should add ten more floors

Pls No >_<

You Mad Or Nah
06-05-2017, 02:32 PM
They should add a mode where there's infinite maus floors!!!!
BRING IT ON!!

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Plqgue
06-05-2017, 08:36 PM
BRING IT ON!!

This. nobody would ever see me again

You Mad Or Nah
06-05-2017, 08:39 PM
This. nobody would ever see me again
Here lies the grave of ....😂😂

runagain
06-06-2017, 06:59 PM
BRING IT ON!!

I'm not sure if that's sarcasm or not hahaha

You Mad Or Nah
06-06-2017, 07:03 PM
I'm not sure if that's sarcasm or not hahaha
Why would I be kidding? I would love to see who can get the farthest in this mode. While also earning a good amount of gold.

Faliziaga
06-07-2017, 01:16 AM
Why would I be kidding? I would love to see who can get the farthest in this mode. While also earning a good amount of gold.

I like that idea, too since it would keep running mauso interesting also in future expansions.

Pollata
06-07-2017, 02:51 AM
Just reachef 61...got a lonf way to go

runagain
06-07-2017, 05:27 AM
Just reachef 61...got a lonf way to go
Congrats and good luck :)

Cactus
07-01-2017, 11:38 PM
Congratulations!

Obooo
07-17-2017, 02:32 PM
My thought: Harder map, such as m7, could spawn multi bosses at the same time in one room, maybe equal number of bosses as the number of players in the party. The loot should also be factorial. That s the spirit of a hard, fair, and profitible game.

Even more interesting as a final hardest arena, the multi bosses could transform into the same class and level as the players, with differnt colors to separate. Players have to team work well and win the dark side of themselves.

*Nerf*

The Arena will get nerfed so which means if the cap raises to 66 arena Will also be raised to 66.*

*The Chest*

The chests will be called Elite Mausoleum Arena Chest, the chests obtains multiple items of different rarity. Such as a scale (chance 1/1000) or a shard (1/1500) for example. The chest drops after killing those 4-5 bosses.*

*Bosses*

Floor 7 Will exists out of 4-5 bosses, bosses which apply in earlier maps/APs. For example: Krunch II, Bael II, Amra-Zu etc etc.

*Timed runs and how to join?*

Either for this will be a timed record at the leaderboard. It will Give the opportunity to farmers to get a spot on LB, the main timeds runners don't have m5-6 unlocked.. so I was thinking maybe some others also have some chance to get a banner at the end of the season =).

Joining the m7 room will be very easy, u have to unlock the previous floors (floor 1-2-3-4-5-6). After killing the boss a stair Will show up and bring u to floor 7(the arena). *Note: this floor can only be entered by lv61 players!! so it triggers people to level up faster.

Anyway I just made this thread for fun and see how people will think about this idea. I'd love to see your oppion about it, positive or negative all good =)

Thanks for reading!

PS: sorry for my bad English, it's not my first language

Obooo
10-09-2017, 06:06 PM
Ya, open maus 7 please, make it really hard!

ThreadPolice
04-26-2020, 10:43 AM
+1 I’d love tooo

My bad.. haven’t seen the date, sorry

Robens Alexandre
04-26-2020, 12:20 PM
Well, maybe this arena chest will have a real vial drop rate lol.