PDA

View Full Version : Are u farming death now in m5/6 guys ?

Minisalami
04-21-2017, 01:30 PM
As a lot of ppl complain: Who else has the feeling that sts made the maus mobs much more aggressive with the latest update ? Looks like they are already lvl 66 or higher now. It reminds me of that sudden elite lvl 61 situation we had last year....

Thewolfbull
04-21-2017, 01:53 PM
Looks same to me if anything its to easy :p

Plqgue
04-21-2017, 01:57 PM
I've had a few Maps like that with Op mobs but for the most part it's normal

Avaree
04-21-2017, 04:21 PM
Maus maps seem the same as two days ago :) no changes for me.

runagain
04-21-2017, 04:27 PM
LOL, u want easy maps??? If it's too easy ppl will also complain.. better get some mobs which do some dmg atleast, one day u'll be able to handle their aggro.. Just deal w it =)

Plqgue
04-21-2017, 06:24 PM
LOL, u want easy maps??? If it's too easy ppl will also complain.. better get some mobs which do some dmg atleast, one day u'll be able to handle their aggro.. Just deal w it =)

LMAO
11chars

Onefun
04-21-2017, 07:23 PM
Now i have almost 3k deaths on pve now.
2k deaths since cap 21 (elite farms)
1k mauso.
LOL smurfs at mauso 5/6 are too OP.. it takes hours to finish those 2 maps and it's taking too much time..

Sts pls fix cuz we have only 24 hours a day.8 to sleep/8 to work. Ty

Terminhater
04-21-2017, 08:30 PM
Mauso 6 is suppose to be level 65 mobs. A dev explained it in one of the threads. I keep on getting done by the curse mage hiding and then popping out of a large mob. I think I need glasses.

Plqgue
04-21-2017, 08:34 PM
Now i have almost 3k deaths on pve now.
2k deaths since cap 21 (elite farms)
1k mauso.
LOL smurfs at mauso 5/6 are too OP.. it takes hours to finish those 2 maps and it's taking too much time..

Sts pls fix cuz we have only 24 hours a day.8 to sleep/8 to work. Ty

Lol most of the time both Maps take around 30 minutes with a good pt

Minisalami
04-21-2017, 11:46 PM
They take significant less time with a good party of leaderboarders. Usually I myself don't die in m5/6 anymore. All I say is: There are maps where something is wrong. Regardless how skilled u are and how good ur stats are u get finished by the mobs almost instantly. With around 8.5k armor for example I feel like paper in these maps. Always green ping btw.

Minisalami
04-22-2017, 12:12 AM
Remember run, we did some runs with wink and goth before I decided: no run again with runagain as u crash into every mob without thinking and th die. U might simply not have noticed the difference now :)

runagain
04-22-2017, 12:21 AM
Remember run, we did some runs with wink and goth before I decided: no run again with runagain as u crash into every mob without thinking and th die. U might simply not have noticed the difference now :)
Yeah u didn't liked my 50% of the whole map pulls *.* ... And I ran Mausoleum in the last 2days... Noticed no difference to me, we can try those runs again when I get Voice set...

Soooo for u...

*tumbs up*

Comming Soon:
-BIGGER PULLS
-FASTER RUNS
-MORE OR LESS DEATHS (depends of ur healing :3)
- and that's it... xD

So if u want we can run again ;)

runagain
04-22-2017, 12:23 AM
Yeah u didn't liked my 50% of the whole map pulls *.* ... And I ran Mausoleum in the last 2days... Noticed no difference to me, we can try those runs again when I get Voice set...

Soooo for u...

*tumbs up*

Comming Soon:
-BIGGER PULLS
-FASTER RUNS
-MORE OR LESS DEATHS (depends of ur healing :3)
- and that's it... xD

Kairihearts
04-22-2017, 07:10 AM
More mobs plz!!! Mauso is easy with right team ofc.

Minisalami
04-22-2017, 07:33 AM
True if u don't run with pugs or ppl who try to run maus 6 like bracken normal :peaceful:
But again: something has changed. An example: before the update I could easily ignore bombs and aimed as they didn't cause any significant damage to me.Now an aimed shot costs me like 3/4 of my hp. Feel more like a rogue now :)

Terminhater
04-22-2017, 07:36 AM
True if u don't run with pugs or ppl who try to run maus 6 like bracken normal :peaceful:
But again: something has changed. An example: before the update I could easily ignore bombs and aimed as they didn't cause any significant damage to me.Now an aimed shot costs me like 3/4 of my hp. Feel more like a rogue now :)

Padded? It happens when new expansion is close.

Plqgue
04-22-2017, 09:12 AM

Lol we run it like its kt4 bud most tanks can handle the aggro of our pulls

Epw
04-22-2017, 09:20 AM
Nothing has changed, im pretty sure. Personally, i havent experienced anything unusual since the update.

HulkieBeast
04-22-2017, 09:22 AM
Mausoleum 6 is easier than doing elite citadel to be honest.

Epw
04-22-2017, 09:42 AM
Elite citadel is also a piece of cake, to be honest. No offense tho, just my opinion, as you have yours. :)

Minisalami
04-22-2017, 09:45 AM
Lol we run it like its kt4 bud most tanks can handle the aggro of our pulls

I know some ppl do. Seem alot of them. The ones spending gold for ankhs. Simply try to do an m6 run without throwing ankhs in or anybody in pt dying a single time.

Minisalami
04-22-2017, 09:49 AM
Nothing has changed, im pretty sure. Personally, i havent experienced anything unusual since the update.

Well , talked to a lot of ppl saying their number of deaths in maus significantly raised over the last days.

boohgey
04-22-2017, 11:04 AM
New maps will boost your gold but ruins pve kdr :'( sad story

« Just Draw It. »

Plqgue
04-22-2017, 03:44 PM
I know some ppl do. Seem alot of them. The ones spending gold for ankhs. Simply try to do an m6 run without throwing ankhs in or anybody in pt dying a single time.

Happens a lot in my pts we only really die more than once or twice if our tank can't handle aggro bud but most of our runs are without deaths or under three

Ucamaeben
04-23-2017, 06:30 AM
There's a couple of tricks to maus, based on my observations:

1. Stay relatively close together as a party, being spread out causes deaths.

2. Mages make things much easier with weapon procs.

3. Use a pet like nilbog that cancels curse. Pets like Nekro are very helpful too with shield.

4. Stunning with pets and weapons is very helpful.

5. Stay vigilant, I only die when I miss the mages curse symbol.

6. Party balance is very helpful, at least one of each class is preferred. Everyone needs to know their roll.

7. Don't rush, be patient. Too big of mob pulls in 6 is brutal, especially with aimed shot archers, bomb throwing archers, and mages.

8. Above all else, have fun! No 2 maus 6 levels are alike. Massive twilight fireworks are awesome!

-Uca

runagain
04-23-2017, 07:56 AM
There's a couple of tricks to maus, based on my observations:

1. Stay relatively close together as a party, being spread out causes deaths.

Ramboooooooooo :D

Ucamaeben
04-23-2017, 09:29 AM
Hehe, what I mean is. It spread all the way along a passageway. Or another issue is two players with part of a mob on one side and two other players fighting a split mob a ways away. 🤓

Rogue traps or whim come in handy.

HulkieBeast
04-23-2017, 11:58 AM
Elite citadel is also a piece of cake, to be honest. No offense tho, just my opinion, as you have yours. :)

I am not saying that elite citadel is hard, but i want to compare the last elite from previous expansion, and the hardest map from this expansion, M6, honestly citadel is far harder, so you can say M6 is cake lol.
Citadel is easy tho, running there all the time, good loot.

danishahmed
04-23-2017, 01:28 PM
Best team according to me is
1 war,
1rog
2x mages.

Sent from my Lenovo A6000 using Tapatalk

runagain
04-23-2017, 01:40 PM
Best team according to me is
1 war,
1rog
2x mages.

Sent from my Lenovo A6000 using Tapatalk
4 mages, 1whimm, 1glow, 1nekro and a SnS. 1immo Staff, 2flame Staff, 1drag (to reduce dmg) for mobs and 4drag for bosses [emoji14]

Plqgue
04-23-2017, 03:37 PM
4 mages, 1whimm, 1glow, 1nekro and a SnS. 1immo Staff, 2flame Staff, 1drag (to reduce dmg) for mobs and 4drag for bosses [emoji14]

This four mages is the best maus pt