PDA

View Full Version : Cowabunga!!

flashbackflip
10-10-2011, 06:54 AM
Hello, guys and girls (real and fake ones..lol)!!

I'm playing SL for a while and mostly enjoy it! so - decided to participate in the community by joining forums and helping this game to GROW

a bit about myself:

SL is my first mmorpg just because all other mobile stuff was 'elves-goblins' oriented so i've been waiting for STS to bring this up! (KUDOS to the Devs!!)

my second mmorpg will be SWtOR (soon, oh soon))) and these two will fulfill my online gaming needs

other than fun, i have other interests in social gaming:

i'm a creative director in digital/social media agency and explore online gaming relationships with curiosity for communication pecularities, etiquette and ethics

so far i found that the framework of doing missions together makes friends faster and deeper than just a chit-chat in social networks like Facebook or Vkontakte.. i might use this 'framework' issue in some of my projects.. lol

anyway: i'm here to have fun, learn, create, evolve and help others just 'coz i truly believe that compassion, love and understanding can make a better world to live.. whether it's digital or real (in fact - both are quite real)))

feel free to bother my in-game personalities:

flashbackflip, 30.Op, Jedi Council Guild

ubiq, 1.Eng, Jedi Council Guild

P.S.
in physical world i love longboarding and wakesurfing in summer; really bothered about global politics situation; love my family and country; open-minded and hilarious

let the Force be with all of ya

Silentarrow
10-10-2011, 07:07 AM
SWTOR looks awesome!

BodMaster
10-10-2011, 07:20 AM
Wecome to the Forums FlashBackFlip!

Great introduction!! My first MMO aswel, PL and SL (Only SL now) :p

Seen a few posts from you on the forums :D

Kahlua
10-10-2011, 09:36 AM
My brother likes that SWTOR thing, I'm assuming it's a Star Wars game, right? He showed me some trailer he made for the game, looked pretty cool I guess lol.

flashbackflip
10-10-2011, 11:43 AM
Hey BodMasta! Hey Kahula! I'm glad to see you here - also seen your posts and liked them))

Kahula, SWOTOR is Epic Game! I've been waiting for it for several years already!! Lol.. You should check it! It's out in December

Hope to meet ya in the game!

All the best, buddies, and thank you for welcome words)

Deshx
10-11-2011, 06:32 AM
Welcome FlashBackFlip

Shaocalur
10-11-2011, 06:44 AM
Nice to you!

flashbackflip
10-13-2011, 02:11 AM
Hey, Shaokalur, good true signature, man!