PDA

View Full Version : Achievements

Celeritate
04-21-2017, 05:47 PM
Hello,

So I did almost collect all achievements possible for a "new" character.
But now I am stuck at the Bounty section.
I finished all of em except for the forgotten treasure one (discontinued) and the halloween one.

I did not recieve the Titan Slayer achievement.
So this means I have to wait all the way untill Oktober untill I can get it?

Please fix this STS.

plpr
04-21-2017, 05:51 PM
It is an October achievement for a reason.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Celeritate
04-21-2017, 06:22 PM
It is an October achievement for a reason.

I understand that completely, and I do NOT want the halloween title.
I just want the titan slayer title.
Before the past few updates (76/77/80 cap) you didn't need to get the halloween title to get Titan Slayer.

I just hope they fix that.

plpr
04-21-2017, 11:28 PM
Before the past few updates (76/77/80 cap) you didn't need to get the halloween title to get Titan Slayer.

Oh gotcha.

Congeniality
04-22-2017, 07:44 AM

I may be able to help, I won't be able to tell you right now because I am about to get on my way to catch a flight . However, let me know your name ign and I can meet up with you and let you know what achievement I got for Titan Slayer.

Celeritate
04-22-2017, 08:42 AM
I may be able to help, I won't be able to tell you right now because I am about to get on my way to catch a flight . However, let me know your name ign and I can meet up with you and let you know what achievement I got for Titan Slayer.

Aight!
Will talk to you in game Walie!

IGN : DNZL
(I have every achievement except for demonic in flair and the pvp achievements), and ofcourse the titan slayer achievement lol.

goldentrapo
04-22-2017, 09:51 AM
Its okay :)

Congeniality
04-30-2017, 08:55 AM
Aight!
Will talk to you in game Walie!

IGN : DNZL
(I have every achievement except for demonic in flair and the pvp achievements), and ofcourse the titan slayer achievement lol.

I'm sorry, I spread some fake news. I wasn't able to log on because of outside complications. I will try to contact you soon in game and help you with the achievements! :)

Celeritate
04-30-2017, 08:58 AM
I'm sorry, I spread some fake news. I wasn't able to log on because of outside complications. I will try to contact you soon in game and help you with the achievements! :)

Aye, no problem.
I'm online rn.