PDA

View Full Version : Customize HUD for Personal Play Style

Draco Mikato
10-10-2011, 09:03 AM
There are many games that implement this feature. I was wondering if we could move stuff around on our screen to optimize personal play style. This has probably been suggested before. There's honestly not much I want to move, but my right thumb has some sort of pain since the past few weeks from keeping it positioned over the attack button, bent and constantly in this position. I use the tips of my thumbs to press button on my screen. I kind of want skills on both sides of my screen, or more stretching of my thumb. I can extend my finger around more with pocket legends and never had this discomfort. Or I may want to have my skills spanning across the bottom of my screen. Some people don't use tap to move, so they can do without it, not minding space on their screen.

I understand if the design of the HUD is part of some copyright of Star Legends, but I think I may speak for many when I say, we all love customization and freedom.

Cabero
10-10-2011, 09:05 AM
You play to much, that's why your thumb hurts lol

Draco Mikato
10-10-2011, 09:11 AM
You play to much, that's why your thumb hurts lol

Maybe that too. Lol

I could say I am among the most active people rotting away in base.

Kahlua
10-10-2011, 09:32 AM
Change the way you sit when you play. If you lie on on your back with the game above you, your blood wont circulate well to your hands and this can make your thumb/hands go numb and sometimes hurt for a few days after :( But if your thumbs just hurt in general...it's time for a break before you start getting nerve problems.

USMarinex
10-25-2011, 11:31 PM
Good idea! Just to add on maybe you can fix it by suggesting to be able to move things like the joystick position and the HUD like you said.

Spartanseven
10-29-2011, 01:58 AM
That is a good idea many people may not be comfortable with the current positions of pieces of the hud. I to would like to move the fire button.

IceCoffie
10-29-2011, 11:22 AM
I think thats an amazing idea.I would like to move a few thing around on my HUD.