PDA

View Full Version : Eggs to pets/Pets to eggs

boohgey
04-22-2017, 11:27 AM
Yoyoyoyo Sts... It would be happier in Arlor if we can convert our hatched pets into eggs again so we can socket their happiness or AA to our current fav pet and also to sell it back for profit...

Aaand this feature has to be paid using story tokens of course ...I suggest 150 story tokens to make it happen..

---I know many have made threads similar to this already. I think all players want this to happen too. Pls STS make this feature for us.

« Just Draw It. »

thekragle
04-22-2017, 12:12 PM
Get ready booghey for all the -1 replies.....They're a comin ;)

Epw
04-22-2017, 03:16 PM

Here is the first; mine. -1, sorry boohgey, i really like you, but this idea is erhm..

Plqgue
04-22-2017, 03:19 PM
Been asking for this for a while bro I'd happily buy plat to reegg some arcane I opened on toons I don't use anymore even if the eggs were untradeable..+1

boohgey
04-22-2017, 06:01 PM
WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I love subtraction

Here is the first; mine. -1, sorry boohgey, i really like you, but this idea is erhm..
XD NP It's just the idea you dislike not me right?XD

Been asking for this for a while bro I'd happily buy plat to reegg some arcane I opened on toons I don't use anymore even if the eggs were untradeable..+1
It would be nice is 100k gold to reegg hahahahah

« Just Draw It. »

Plqgue
04-22-2017, 06:02 PM
WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I love subtraction

XD NP It's just the idea you dislike not me right?XD

It would be nice is 100k gold to reegg hahahahah

« Just Draw It. »

Nah I'm thinking 200plat or more per egg

boohgey
04-22-2017, 06:04 PM
Nah I'm thinking 200plat or more per egg
If that's the case 500k-1m will do :-D

« Just Draw It. »

Plqgue
04-22-2017, 06:17 PM
It shouldn't for anything but plat bud ...Would be an incentive to get some of us to spend some money and help the game overall. Story tokens and gold would mean anyone can get their pets reegged and it wouldn't benefit the game one bit..

Rehired
04-22-2017, 07:42 PM
I agree with the re-egging but being able to sell it? Nah.

Account bound pls.

boohgey
04-22-2017, 07:56 PM
It shouldn't for anything but plat bud ...Would be an incentive to get some of us to spend some money and help the game overall. Story tokens and gold would mean anyone can get their pets reegged and it wouldn't benefit the game one bit..
I seeee...

I agree with the re-egging but being able to sell it? Nah.

Account bound pls.
Oh right..pet should be untradable once converted to egg again :-) nice

« Just Draw It. »

Horme
04-22-2017, 08:02 PM
Sorry -1, if this happening, nobody will open egg anymore, stash it and open for others alt. Eggs from crates will hard to sell.

iamlepre
04-22-2017, 08:10 PM
+1 It can help us a lot! I have 3 mishi pets i alt charts and never use it haha and 2 heroic pet's un same condition haha

Enviado desde mi HUAWEI KII-L22 mediante Tapatalk

boohgey
04-23-2017, 12:21 AM
+1 It can help us a lot! I have 3 mishi pets i alt charts and never use it haha and 2 heroic pet's un same condition haha

Enviado desde mi HUAWEI KII-L22 mediante Tapatalk
Hahah for real...this is true..better convert to egg the unused ones

« Just Draw It. »

Energizeric
04-23-2017, 01:43 AM
This would cause just about all pet eggs to drop in price to almost nothing. For example, imagine a pet like Hammerjaw. He is still a rare egg and goes for 2m+. But if all the old players who have hammerjaw since season 3 were able to pack him up and resell him, then I can imagine that pet going for 50k. Same with all the other pets. The only thing that keeps pet egg prices up at decent amounts is the fact that once you use them they cannot be used again.

If you don't believe me, then take a look at something that can be used more than once, like armor for example. What does level 26 armor sell for? Mostly nothing. Because there is way more supply than demand. The same thing will happen for old outdated eggs.

runagain
04-23-2017, 04:52 AM
No ty, it's ok like this... -1 sorry

boohgey
04-23-2017, 05:08 AM
This would cause just about all pet eggs to drop in price to almost nothing. For example, imagine a pet like Hammerjaw. He is still a rare egg and goes for 2m+. But if all the old players who have hammerjaw since season 3 were able to pack him up and resell him, then I can imagine that pet going for 50k. Same with all the other pets. The only thing that keeps pet egg prices up at decent amounts is the fact that once you use them they cannot be used again.

If you don't believe me, then take a look at something that can be used more than once, like armor for example. What does level 26 armor sell for? Mostly nothing. Because there is way more supply than demand. The same thing will happen for old outdated eggs.
I see I see...well said

No ty, it's ok like this... -1 sorry
Np :-)

« Just Draw It. »

runagain
04-23-2017, 05:09 AM
I see I see...well said

Np :-)

« Just Draw It. »
Maybe account bound yes, but re-sell.. no sorry it will crash the egg market :/ and tho ppl will open 150 pets so they get the APs and then re-egg all nd still having the APs.. that's why -1 :/

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Moto G (4) met Tapatalk

boohgey
04-23-2017, 05:11 AM
Maybe account bound yes, but re-sell.. no sorry it will crash the egg market :/ and tho ppl will open 150 pets so they get the APs and then re-egg all nd still having the APs.. that's why -1 :/

AHAHAHAH didn't think 'bout that ..You're right 'bout APs thing XD

« Just Draw It. »

boohgey
04-23-2017, 05:13 AM

Then it would be nice to re egg and then not tradable..just for the socket sake XD

« Just Draw It. »

runagain
04-23-2017, 05:17 AM
Then it would be nice to re egg and then not tradable..just for the socket sake XD

« Just Draw It. »
Ya or no re-egg below ur APs.. for example if u got 153pets, u can only re-egg 3 so you'll not infect ur 150 pet AP =)

boohgey
04-23-2017, 05:20 AM
Ya or no re-egg below ur APs.. for example if u got 153pets, u can only re-egg 3 so you'll not infect ur 150 pet AP =)
Hahah yah right :-) ty for d feedback run :-)

« Just Draw It. »

runagain
04-23-2017, 05:25 AM
Hahah yah right :-) ty for d feedback run :-)

« Just Draw It. »
Thank you =)

HulkieBeast
04-23-2017, 06:35 AM
I agree with that idea only if the pet is account bound. It won't affect the economy tbh.

Yolomo
04-23-2017, 07:50 AM
+1 coz i by mistake opened my mm

Loot
04-24-2017, 08:08 PM
-1 this would lower prices of eggs even if when u reegg its not tradeable.
+1 if you may reegg only 0-3hours after u opened it, anytime after that, it stays forever. The egg remains untradeable after that. 200 plat to reegg. this will help maintain egg prices.

Plqgue
04-24-2017, 10:20 PM
-1 this would lower prices of eggs even if when u reegg its not tradeable.
+1 if you may reegg only 0-3hours after u opened it, anytime after that, it stays forever. The egg remains untradeable after that. 200 plat to reegg. this will help maintain egg prices.

That would be redundant..

extrapayah
04-24-2017, 10:25 PM
nice idea, i hope i can keep the pet's level though, restart leveling form 1 is a hassle and mindless grind

Bmlty
04-24-2017, 11:27 PM
+1 only allow eggs to be account bound

Nabhunter
04-24-2017, 11:46 PM
If this re-egging comes there are same people who said yes for this idea crying how egg prices are low and how prices don't rise up anymore. Please let's not try to ruin economy anymore..

Plqgue
04-25-2017, 12:47 AM
If this re-egging comes there are same people who said yes for this idea crying how egg prices are low and how prices don't rise up anymore. Please let's not try to ruin economy anymore..

I smell someone who has eggs to sell it wouldn't hurt the economy it hurts you hoarders and market manipulators ....

Nabhunter
04-25-2017, 02:03 AM
I smell someone who has eggs to sell it wouldn't hurt the economy it hurts you hoarders and market manipulators ....

Well propably best egg i have is deary. I hope it's value won't decrease. I try to see a whole picture and my opinion is that no for things like that but i can tell that it would only help me because prices would drop and i have nothing to sell ^_<

intizamfamily888
04-25-2017, 02:30 AM
-1 it will encourage people to buy accounts with arcane pets on it.

Sent from my Asus Zenfone 2 using Tapatalk

HulkieBeast
04-25-2017, 04:11 AM
-1 it will encourage people to buy accounts with arcane pets on it.

Lol
/11chars

Dex Putra
04-25-2017, 04:56 AM
re'egg u mean.?? yup nice idea *but make it after re'egg cant tradeable only stashable my opinion..!

Sent from my D5322 using Tapatalk

thekragle
04-25-2017, 08:55 AM
Re-egging to a non-tradeable, stashable egg will not effect economy.
The AP for pets should apply if you open an egg and that's it. Even if you re-egg to an account bound pet egg, you still own the pet permanently so the AP should apply. Just like if I buy a Arcane weapon, get the Arcane AP and then immediately sell the weapon, I still keep the AP, even though I no longer have any Arcane items on my account.

boohgey
04-25-2017, 09:57 AM
Ty for feedbacks dudes :-) I see I see..i agree with all yur opinions ..re-egging then not tradable. :-) hope STS cares to respond this thread

« Just Draw It. »

intizamfamily888
04-25-2017, 10:04 AM
I m still against even if this wont affect the economy in the first part, it will still affect it in the longer run. So It's a no from me

Nabhunter
04-25-2017, 02:21 PM
The AP for pets should apply if you open an egg and that's it. Even if you re-egg to an account bound pet egg, you still own the pet permanently so the AP should apply. Just like if I buy a Arcane weapon, get the Arcane AP and then immediately sell the weapon, I still keep the AP, even though I no longer have any Arcane items on my account.

It WILL effect economy. Normally if you have in example rogue with nekro. Then you choose to change to mage. You need to buy new nekro. So 2 nekro's are basically sold now for you.

With this re-egg system you would just re-egg your nekro and move it to new mage. Only ONE nekro sold.

Demand goes down, supply stays pretty much same. -> Price goes down.

thekragle
04-25-2017, 04:28 PM
It WILL effect economy. Normally if you have in example rogue with nekro. Then you choose to change to mage. You need to buy new nekro. So 2 nekro's are basically sold now for you.

With this re-egg system you would just re-egg your nekro and move it to new mage. Only ONE nekro sold.

Demand goes down, supply stays pretty much same. -> Price goes down.

I've gotten really tired of eggs being an exception in this game. We can sell, trade and stash practically everything we use except eggs. Even houses can be packed up and moved to another character and even sold after being used. So in theory that is destroying the house economy. Not having weapons character bound is destroying the economy....Do you see where I am going with this??? It makes no sense.

Energizeric
04-25-2017, 10:16 PM
I suppose I wouldn't mind if you could re-egg as long as the egg remains account bound and can only be transferred to and hatched by one of your alts. It would obviously still have some effect on the economy, but I think that effect would be minimal.

Nabhunter
04-25-2017, 11:17 PM
I've gotten really tired of eggs being an exception in this game. We can sell, trade and stash practically everything we use except eggs. Even houses can be packed up and moved to another character and even sold after being used. So in theory that is destroying the house economy. Not having weapons character bound is destroying the economy....Do you see where I am going with this??? It makes no sense.

Yes i see you but i compare the change to this moment. Houses and weapons have always been tradeable so we can't know what their price would be as non tradeable.

But in this case demand would go down so it makes sense that prices will go down more or less.

So in example some pet is now 3m. Then comes this re- egg thing. Then pet costs 2.5m. -> Economy has been affected from this re-egg system.

lissil
04-26-2017, 06:11 PM

It will still affect the market, not as drastically as still being able to resell the eggs, but it still will. How?

People who play with multiple characters and actually buy pets for each won't be buying more. People who buy used to buy three of the same pet to put to three different toons would now just buy one. That's​ two less eggs to be taken off the market.

ilovemcnuggets
04-26-2017, 09:40 PM
i wish this could happen but i and everyone that plays this games knows the odds of this happening is like ..... -1%:ambivalence: