PDA

View Full Version : Question for devs about level cap

arischal
10-10-2011, 10:47 AM
Will we still have a while to try and reach 61? Or will there be a new cap in less than a month. If we aren't supposed to know either way, I was just wondering. I have about 60k XP and really want that shield. Thanks (if anyone else knows please tell me)

Aperfecte
10-10-2011, 10:58 AM
If I'm not mistaken the level cap of 66 won't be out till next year. It usually takes about 6 months for them to change it. Samhayne mentioned that Mt. Fang which is the new map for the level cap will be free.

Hope this helps ;)

Ixillicus
10-10-2011, 11:02 AM
Yeah, a lot of rumors swirling about the new Mt. Fang increasing the level cap. I wonder if it will be released in the near future....

Pure speculation here...

Maybe this "Dark Legends" will be a continuation of the Pocket Legends series, inwhich players who accomplish level 60/61 can start Dark Legends, which will include Mt. Fang. The reason they might do this is to move characters from Pocket Legends over to the newer engine and graphics that are capable with Star Legends that PL doesn't seem to do. I am sure there are lots of logistical reasons this wouldn't happen, but I like to speculate.

Doubletime
10-10-2011, 11:04 AM
Also, keep in mind that the devs are likely (and hopefully) going to release holiday campaigns for both Halloween and Christmas (or Winter Festival if you want to call it that). So as mentioned above it is unlikely that the Mt. Fang campaign will come out for a few months. Of course, only the devs will know for sure and so far they aren't telling with the most definative thing said so far being "before the end of 2014". :)

onemadzhau
10-10-2011, 11:28 AM
If they actually wait till 2013 to release my fang, am I alone in saying that, that would be bad for pl? wouldn't some ppl lose interest? Just curious Ty

13lacklegionz
10-10-2011, 11:37 AM
If they actually wait till 2013 to release my fang, am I alone in saying that, that would be bad for pl? wouldn't some ppl lose interest? Just curious Ty

I pretty much guarantee you they won't release it until 2013. I'd die by then.

They will probably release it in early or mid 2012. That would be cool. I hope. So we can have at least half a year to play Mt. Fang before the world ends on December 21, 2012. :)

arischal
10-10-2011, 12:21 PM
Also, keep in mind that the devs are likely (and hopefully) going to release holiday campaigns for both Halloween and Christmas (or Winter Festival if you want to call it that). So as mentioned above it is unlikely that the Mt. Fang campaign will come out for a few months. Of course, only the devs will know for sure and so far they aren't telling with the most definative thing said so far being "before the end of 2014". :)

I had time to get both my characters to 56... but all the talk of fang coming soon soon unnerved me.

Vegetaz
10-10-2011, 12:28 PM

They will probably release it in early or mid 2012. That would be cool. I hope. So we can have at least half a year to play Mt. Fang before the world ends on December 21, 2012. :)

LOL I agree with this and makes sense to always go with the Mayan calender these days.

JaytB
10-10-2011, 12:47 PM
Personally I think we're still miles away from mount fang. Devs have never given an exact release date a long time prior to any update, so, personally, and not meaning to offend, I don't see the use for this thread. The only thing you'll get is wild speculations, because nobody knows anything for certain.

Swimmingstar
10-10-2011, 12:49 PM
Wait wait. What is Dark Legends?

Swimmingstar
10-10-2011, 12:52 PM

Lol.
THE WORLD ISN'T GOING TO END!

:D
:)

:banana:

They thought the world would end in 2000 they were wrong and now 2012. WRONG!

The movie is fake!

arischal
10-10-2011, 01:02 PM
Personally I think we're still miles away from mount fang. Devs have never given an exact release date a long time prior to any update, so, personally, and not meaning to offend, I don't see the use for this thread. The only thing you'll get is wild speculations, because nobody knows anything for certain.
Not offended at all just wanted to know if its all just rumors and what not. I figured somebody might be around just to say "a while''