View Full Version : Please fix your servers

Plqgue
04-22-2017, 03:49 PM
Guys I'm getting lag in every map every town and it shouldn't be happening as I pay for extra speed on my Wi-Fi which means it's on your end please please use some of the money we spend on plat to upgrade or fix the ones you have thank you :)

scarysmerf
04-22-2017, 04:28 PM
I'm not sure you realize how much work that would involve.

Plqgue
04-22-2017, 05:28 PM
I'm not sure you realize how much work that would involve.

I'm pretty sure they can handle it bud upgrading servers isn't that difficult it's just costly at times ...there's enough money going into this game to suffice for a new server the one we're on is overloaded to say the least

Terminhater
04-22-2017, 06:53 PM
If they free the existing servers from the games they no longer support or update, we will have more servers with no extra cost to STS and less lag.

Plqgue
04-22-2017, 06:59 PM
If they free the existing servers from the games they no longer support or update, we will have more servers with no extra cost to STS and less lag.

Amazing idea

Alhuntrazeck
04-22-2017, 07:54 PM

I don't think that's fair, STS's older Legends games still have plenty of players, many of whom have spent a lot on their games.

...unless you're talking about the Battle games fiasco of course.

Horme
04-22-2017, 08:05 PM
I think this is the reason why they do not releasing another new game.

Terminhater
04-22-2017, 08:15 PM
I don't think that's fair, STS's older Legends games still have plenty of players, many of whom have spent a lot on their games.

...unless you're talking about the Battle games fiasco of course.

True what you say but a game with no support or updates is dead and a burden on servers.

We will no longer be updating Pocket, Star, or Dark Legends. We also will no longer be updating Battle Dragons or Arcane Battlegrounds. This includes weekly 2x bonuses and seasonal events. We are not sunsetting (shutting down) these games. We will keep all of them running for the foreseeable future, but we are not going to be adding anything new. The drain is simply too great on our limited resources. – Gary Gattis, CEO, Spacetime Studios
[droidgamers website Jan 26 2015]

Anyhoo..... Gary, Cinco & Co have done an amazing job at creating these games and especially creating Arcane Legends. Like I say, from small acorns grow mighty oaks.

Rehired
04-22-2017, 08:33 PM

I completely diseggree. ;)

You're saying STS should completely stop activity for all their other 'Legends' games? "You muss be outta yo mine"

Faliziaga
04-23-2017, 01:44 AM
Some of these games got quite a few updates recently.

Horme
04-23-2017, 04:32 AM
They should sell the old game to the other developers and let them develop it, so they can focus in their latest game.

Daehanie
04-23-2017, 05:22 AM
Almost shut my wifi and already buy 2 other sim with diff network+ use 2 other device for al.. But.. Same ping.. Same lag.. So i guess its not my side problem.. Teheeeeee

mediz08
04-23-2017, 07:29 AM
They should sell the old game to the other developers and let them develop it, so they can focus in their latest game.

i agree with u we need other developers to make this game better.

QuaseT
04-23-2017, 07:50 AM
I dont have any lag problems

Gesendet von meinem SM-A510F mit Tapatalk