PDA

View Full Version : Silver Jetpack that gives out Silver Antenna for Waves - Now on Sale, The Week Only!

Samhayne
10-10-2011, 11:12 AM
For those who want to rock their jetpack in a different way this week, we added an exclusive item to the Star Legends in-game Store: The Silver Jetpack!

During this week while the Game Developer's Confrence: Online (GDCO) is going on, the Silver Jetpack will grant your character a 20% speed boost and also give out Silver Antenna vanity helms to anyone who waves to you while you are wearing it.

The 20% Speed Boost and granting of Silver Antenna will ONLY be in effect for this week. After the week is over, you will still have the Silver Jetpack. The Silver Jetpack will only be for sale for this week.

KTpantyhose
10-10-2011, 11:40 AM
This is a really awesome deal. I wish there were more things like this in PL. I love PL. but, I'm always seeing cooler things going on in SL what's up with that?

octavos
10-10-2011, 12:03 PM
For those who want to rock their jetpack in a different way this week, we added an exclusive item to the Star Legends in-game Store: The Silver Jetpack!

During this week while the Game Developer's Confrence: Online (GDCO) is going on, the Silver Jetpack will grant your character a 20% speed boost and also give out Silver Antenna vanity helms to anyone who waves to you while you are wearing it.

The 20% Speed Boost and granting of Silver Antenna will ONLY be in effect for this week. After the week is over, you will still have the Silver Jetpack. The Silver Jetpack will only be for sale for this week.

What would be nice is a blue visor (instead of red...make it blue) a special vanity worth 500 plat like in pocket legends....so anyone can get it :D
this would match silver jet pack nicely.

Samhayne
10-10-2011, 12:22 PM
This is a really awesome deal. I wish there were more things like this in PL. I love PL. but, I'm always seeing cooler things going on in SL what's up with that?

We love PL too! We're just doing a lot of promotional stuff with Star Legends right now because of the highlighting we're doing with Google. Look for more announcements coming from the Game Developer's Conference soon! We have lots more <3 <3 coming for PL too!

bronislav84
10-10-2011, 12:23 PM
Speed boost doesn't expire? Just the giving antennas expires or both does? Just making sure.

Kahlua
10-10-2011, 12:26 PM
Sam does the speed boost from the jetpack stack with the boost from an elixir?

Zapoke
10-10-2011, 12:31 PM
We love PL too! We're just doing a lot of promotional stuff with Star Legends right now because of the highlighting we're doing with Google. Look for more announcements coming from the Game Developer's Conference soon! We have lots more <3 <3 coming for PL too!

Yay! I was getting worried. :)

Deathpunch
10-10-2011, 01:19 PM

Speed boost doesn't expire? Just the giving antennas expires or both does? Just making sure.

Both. Had we been able to keep the speed boost, I would buy one. As it is, no.

Navygreen
10-10-2011, 01:25 PM
This is very cool. I love this event!

Silentarrow
10-10-2011, 03:43 PM
Sam, have you guys considered keeping the speed boost but reducing to 5-10%?

IBNobody
10-10-2011, 07:05 PM
The wording of the item was fixed. Now, there's less ambiguity on if it will last beyond GDCO.

cptcaveman
10-10-2011, 07:16 PM
The wording of the item was fixed. Now, there's less ambiguity on if it will last beyond GDCO.

That's good! But what about me who bought it firat thing this morning? Obviously they thought it was wrong or they woildnt have reworded it lol. I would not have bought it I'd I knew it only lasted a week, feel a little robbed :/ but the fact they reworded it really makes me want to ask for a refund.

wizardstarr
10-10-2011, 07:21 PM
How long while they be in platinum store?

Silentarrow
10-10-2011, 07:29 PM
That's good! But what about me who bought it firat thing this morning? Obviously they thought it was wrong or they woildnt have reworded it lol. I would not have bought it I'd I knew it only lasted a week, feel a little robbed :/ but the fact they reworded it really makes me want to ask for a refund.

Send support@spacetimestudios.com I'm sure they'll give you your 50 plat back, I suppose they'll take your item away too though.

Silentarrow
10-10-2011, 07:30 PM
How long while they be in platinum store?

Till next monday.

IBNobody
10-10-2011, 08:25 PM
As a suggestion...

Instead of having the backpack's speed boost stop working altogether once GDCO, why not change it to work only in towns/bases?

A permanent 20% speed boost running from the Auction Terminal to the Stash or the drop point to the Guild Hall wouldn't pose a game imbalance. It would be a nice convenience for us platinum spenders.

Ebalere
10-10-2011, 08:40 PM
As a suggestion...

Instead of having the backpack's speed boost stop working altogether once GDCO, why not change it to work only in towns/bases?

A permanent 20% speed boost running from the Auction Terminal to the Stash or the drop point to the Guild Hall wouldn't pose a game imbalance. It would be a nice convenience for us platinum spenders.

AWESOME idea! No one loses!

Cyberius
10-10-2011, 09:56 PM
As a suggestion...

Great idea! +1!

IzzieMac
10-12-2011, 12:22 AM
I missed out on the BBQ event, luckily not this. I'm glad to say that I have my Chrome Jet, it was hard work but the reward is amazing. I like the idea of seeing higher levels running around with the lower levels; higher levels aiming to reach their target, whilst over levels benefit from both, meeting target AND leveling up! :encouragement: I guess they want us to help each other that's why they came up with this. Will not be surprised if the next event will be similar to this hehehehe LOVE IT!!!! :encouragement:

JTZ
11-12-2011, 02:57 PM
Wow lol i started playing SL right after all the events :(

BodMaster
11-12-2011, 04:21 PM
Wow lol i started playing SL right after all the events :(

:(

Biggest coming up soon!!! Xmas/New Year ;)

Skeletonlord
11-12-2011, 04:49 PM
:(
Biggest coming up soon!!! Xmas/New Year ;)

Can't wait!