PDA

View Full Version : Rude person boots at boss

arischal
10-10-2011, 12:25 PM
I got booted at lion tamer/ alessandros lion today. At boss. There are too many rude people booting at boss. "Hahaha" is not a good reason to boot at boss. I will post your name if I find out a***h***a has booted other people. Play the game with some class and stop acting like my three year old. Jeez

Irulelol
10-10-2011, 12:30 PM
Calm down. Best u can do is block the player. No matter wat game u play theres jerks out there just ignore them and have fun

Vegetaz
10-10-2011, 12:31 PM
That is messed up maybe the boot button should be disabled when there is a certain amount of monsters left?

JaytB
10-10-2011, 12:41 PM
Sigh ANOTHER one of these O.o

modredd
10-10-2011, 12:49 PM
You do not have to comment on every post,Seeing as how they are not constructive.
Just a thought. :encouragement:
It happend to me last night,When it happens you get very upset but its only one game and just do not play with that person again.
Last night I was so upset,today I could care less.
Try to have fun and look for cool,nice players even if they are getting harder to find!

arischal
10-10-2011, 01:00 PM
Sigh ANOTHER one of these O.o

I know but it seems like its happening more often. Somehow these people get through the cracks. Ill get over it but I needed to vent somewhere. And people on here have seen it happen too.

JaytB
10-10-2011, 01:42 PM
You do not have to comment on every post,Seeing as how they are not constructive.
Just a thought. :encouragement:
It happend to me last night,When it happens you get very upset but its only one game and just do not play with that person again.
Last night I was so upset,today I could care less.
Try to have fun and look for cool,nice players even if they are getting harder to find!

I beg to differ. I think it's necessary to let people know that a zillion of these threads already exist. You should know, cause you made one yourself just a bit earlier.

If everyone makes a thread for topics that are already being discussed, I feel it's useful to let them know. Sorry if you're mad at the world bro, just trying to keep the forum clean :)

Navygreen
10-10-2011, 01:48 PM
We're hoping maybe there can be something done like the boot ability get taken away after a certain time period or during a boss fight or something. There has to be something that can be done. Lets just hope for the best and ignore the evil doers of the game world.

Swimmingstar
10-10-2011, 01:56 PM
The boot should have to be approved by at least 2 people playing in the same game if it's PvE.

Rare
10-10-2011, 02:00 PM
Still waiting for names so I know to avoid their games.

modredd
10-10-2011, 02:59 PM
It's too bad the game couldn't recognize that you were fighting a boss making booting impossible.
Also of note it's too bad the game is so competitive right now and the drop rate is so low that people think they need to resort to this.?
When I'm creating a team when I host a game I have no issue with booting people I don't want to play with (lvl, demeanor, past history etc..) Boss booting is different and as ugly as this new trend is I think we just have to roll with the punches and avoid these people.
I do not have the best reputation I don't think it's 100 percent accurate nor completely justified but it doesn't bother me.
I always tell everybody they have done a good job and I thank them for coming what more can you ask

modredd
10-10-2011, 03:01 PM
I don't know if it's against terms of service but I don't think we should name names.
Let the developers deal with those kind of issues, as somebody who has been blackballed on the forum it's not appropriate and not fair.

Chiuey
10-10-2011, 03:24 PM
I agree. There should be voting system that will go against more than 50% of the person being kicked.

If there are two people in party, it should be automatic kick.

If there are three presents, two votes are required to be kicked.

...and so on.

However, when there is only monster left in the boss room, kicking is not allowed. That is quite disrespectful.