PDA

View Full Version : Questions Regarding House Deeds

Candyloverz
04-23-2017, 07:00 AM
I have a starter house deed that contains 15 house slots at my endgame char,if I craft it into a house deed and stash it to my other char,will it still have the 15 house slots? Or maybe I should just buy another house deed :suspicion:

runagain
04-23-2017, 07:48 AM
I have a starter house deed that contains 15 house slots at my endgame char,if I craft it into a house deed and stash it to my other char,will it still have the 15 house slots? Or maybe I should just buy another house deed :suspicion:
Yes for example if u buy a Tavern u start with 100 slots, u can get another addictional 50 slots, which makes 150 slots in total. If you craft the tavern back in the deed, and u open a starters house with 5slots, the 50 slots will be added on the 5 slots which makes 55 slots in total.

To clearify, if u open your house slots.. you won't lose them by changing your house from Starters to Tavern or any other House =)

Candyloverz
04-23-2017, 08:36 AM
Oh cool thanks a lot ! That helped me :)
So if I stash that deed for my alt , the house slots won't disappear right ?

runagain
04-23-2017, 08:39 AM
Oh cool thanks a lot ! That helped me :)
So if I stash that deed for my alt , the house slots won't disappear right ?
The slots are Character bound, if you craft your deed at char X (50slots) and open at char Y (0slots) the char Y Will still have 0slots, when u open the deed again at char X you'll have your 50slots again.

Candyloverz
04-23-2017, 08:47 AM
Omg I understand now, thanks for the answer again ! :eagerness:

runagain
04-23-2017, 08:50 AM
Omg I understand now, thanks for the answer again ! :eagerness:
My pleasure =)