PDA

View Full Version : bug in kraag tomb - please confirm if its a bug or not

kHeEnz
04-23-2017, 09:51 PM
i always run in kt4 before and its my hobby pressing quit to menu then press play again in order to do faster run and teleport me back to the entrance of kt4 but today its different whenever i quit to menu then hit the play button it teleport me always in windmoore tavern 😣 and its so annoying

can you guys try it out thanks

Plqgue
04-24-2017, 02:48 AM
You have to leave the tomb normally once before using this trick if not it spawns you to the last town/pub/guild castle

kHeEnz
04-24-2017, 03:28 AM
I know how to do it and I believe I do it right but still even I do it correctly I teleported back to windmoore tavern lol xD can u guys test it then comment here if you experience the same problem

Avaree
04-24-2017, 10:43 AM
Worked for me. Force shut ap, restart game, see if its corrected.

:)

kHeEnz
04-24-2017, 01:36 PM
ok thanks im going to restart my phone if its still not okay im going to post a vid here so u guys can see it

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

kHeEnz
04-24-2017, 02:01 PM
Worked for me. Force shut ap, restart game, see if its corrected.

:)
i know what wrong now i always teleported back to windmoore tavern when im doing this:

going inside kt4 via quest goto then exit then go inside again then after the run hit quit to menu then play again then hello tavern

but when i do this:

walk to the normal entrance of kraag tomb in kraag then go inside kt4 then go outside then go inside again then hit quit to menu and press play works fine xD

lessons: don't use shortcuts using quest goto hahaha [emoji13]

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Avaree
04-24-2017, 04:52 PM
Glad you figured it out mate :)