PDA

View Full Version : What else can you do with earned money?

Zeosar
10-10-2011, 03:48 PM
I have earned about 50k from merchanting, I think it's a nice cash for 28 lvl, but what can I do with it? I already have like 500 potions and items with best stats for my level and I am not really interested in buying rare 200k gold items with bad stats. What else can I do with this my money?

xXDamonDXx
10-10-2011, 03:51 PM
Save it until your at the highest levels...

JaytB
10-10-2011, 03:57 PM
Give it away to beggars, and don't expect a thank you? :D

AdinoEznite
10-10-2011, 03:59 PM
I have earned about 50k from merchanting, I think it's a nice cash for 28 lvl, but what can I do with it? I already have like 500 potions and items with best stats for my level and I am not really interested in buying rare 200k gold items with bad stats. What else can I do with this my money?
50k is a good start, but you will need a lot more in the future

end game item sets are like 5-6million
keep merchanting and keep saving up

you will need the money when you get higher levels
example when you hit 30 theres new armor you can upgrade to

Zeosar
10-11-2011, 09:13 AM
you will need the money when you get higher levels
example when you hit 30 theres new armor you can upgrade to

So you can actually upgrade your armor?? :O

TANKKAAR
10-11-2011, 09:24 AM
So you can actually upgrade your armor?? :O

By "upgrade your armor" he means buy a higher lvl armor, this lvl 30 armor would come with better overall stats and be an "upgrade" from or better than what you currently own. Other items you can upgrade at lvl 30 include helm, armor, shield, & weapon :) but most definitly keep saving after your upgrades. As stated above you will need MILLIONS in the future to get the best armor and stats!

KingFu
10-11-2011, 09:29 AM
Buy a shivering talon or bow (preference) set (armor, wing & talon/bow) and sniper helm (level 27 sniper's penguin snowcap. Only like 1.3K) and save the rest for later. Shivering will do you well until level 40 ish. Or save it and try using it to merchant more.

Zeosar
10-11-2011, 10:27 AM
Buy a shivering talon or bow (preference) set (armor, wing & talon/bow) and sniper helm (level 27 sniper's penguin snowcap. Only like 1.3K) and save the rest for later. Shivering will do you well until level 40 ish. Or save it and try using it to merchant more.

Thanks for the tip! I will be using this shivering dagger now! I am also selling one for 7k if someone is insterested :p, I have like 10 sniper's penguin snowcaps because I'm buying them from CS and then selling to low levels ^^

Nick41324
10-11-2011, 10:52 AM
I stayed at lvl 40 (with my main) untill I reached about 2mil from merching, then leveled up to 50 and got a shadow set. I'm thinking about making a thread about how exactly I made the money in about a month, in noob terms, using only one slot in cs.

pastrychef
10-11-2011, 11:00 AM
Definitely continue to save and build up gold. You will need it as you level up.

Trollee
10-11-2011, 04:49 PM
I stayed at lvl 40 (with my main) untill I reached about 2mil from merching, then leveled up to 50 and got a shadow set. I'm thinking about making a thread about how exactly I made the money in about a month, in noob terms, using only one slot in cs.

2 mil in one month? With only one one cs slot? I'm impressed!
Please, do clarify, enlighten me. :D

Zeus
10-11-2011, 05:15 PM
What other things can you do collecting money? Why give it to me of course! Totally joking. Please don't take offense.

Phoenixking
10-11-2011, 05:18 PM
What other things can you do collecting money? Why give it to me of course! Totally joking. Please don't take offense.No no no you got it all wrong this is what you meant

What other things can you do collecting money? Why give it to PHOENIXKING of course! Totally joking. Please don't take offense.now that is better :)

Matutd
10-11-2011, 05:28 PM
If ur aiming to lvl slightly faster there is a 2k elixir in the plat store which gives x1.5 for armour, damage or exp or a 7k elixir which gives 1.5x combo. Although they only last 5 mins so u could end up spending quite alot of money on these after a while.