PDA

View Full Version : Lost

Brianv333
04-25-2017, 07:48 PM
Hey guys, I just got back after about a year and a half off. I see there is a lot of new stuff. I have a few questions I need answered, so I can get back on my feet. Firstly, what is the best endgame class for PVE and PVP (when I played it was warrior)? What is the best level for PVP? What are these new "heroic" pets? Why can you buy so much gold with plat lol? Is the game still growing, or is it dying down a little bit? What is the best thing to buy with my gold?
I know this is a lot, but that would be awesome if someone could help me out. Thanks guys!

Horme
04-25-2017, 09:03 PM
The game isn't growing.

runagain
04-25-2017, 10:16 PM
Best Cap to PvP is endgame atm, about the growing part.. idk tbh lol. Atm Mage is IMO the best endgame PvE Class. The new Heroic pets are pets which are redesigned and gave it an 'evolution' (more passive damage). The plat thingy idk, but it make the auc prices up somehow lol. And ya.. about gears.. you'll be fine with a Speedset lv50 (around 5m, maybe less) or an Arcane Ring + PP

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Moto G (4) met Tapatalk

Brianv333
04-25-2017, 11:22 PM
Best Cap to PvP is endgame atm, about the growing part.. idk tbh lol. Atm Mage is IMO the best endgame PvE Class. The new Heroic pets are pets which are redesigned and gave it an 'evolution' (more passive damage). The plat thingy idk, but it make the auc prices up somehow lol. And ya.. about gears.. you'll be fine with a Speedset lv50 (around 5m, maybe less) or an Arcane Ring + PP

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Moto G (4) met Tapatalk

Thanks man, and what exactly is a speedset? :torn: sorry

Nvgd
04-26-2017, 01:32 AM
Thanks man, and what exactly is a speedset? :torn: sorry

That is a set that will increase your speed with 200%.

Running like Flash :banana:

Brianv333
04-26-2017, 07:12 AM
That is a set that will increase your speed with 200%.

Running like Flash :banana:

Oh dang, that's cool, but why would they add that? Is the set good statistically? And, is the set expensive?

Moyser
04-26-2017, 08:58 AM
It's around 5m for mages. Even more expensive for other classes. This speed set has been around for quite some time now (Introduced in Goblin Event 2016), so it's pretty stable in the market