PDA

View Full Version : free respec weekend please!!!

kHeEnz
04-26-2017, 04:08 AM
haha title xD demn I mess up my skills and I want to try new build but respect cost too much

HulkieBeast
04-26-2017, 05:07 AM
Respect doesn't have a price.

Epw
04-26-2017, 05:37 AM

[emoji3] so true!

kHeEnz
04-26-2017, 05:57 AM

skill points reset kit then -_-

Kairihearts
04-26-2017, 06:12 AM
Respec scolls weekend already happened i think this months back so you will have to wait or buy kit oh and gold elite runner chests drops them also gl!

kHeEnz
04-26-2017, 08:25 AM
Respec scolls weekend already happened i think this months back so you will have to wait or buy kit oh and gold elite runner chests drops them also gl!
ahh i see... demn i miss it

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Motherless_Child
04-26-2017, 10:05 AM
haha title xD demn I mess up my skills and I want to try new build but respect cost too much

This is P2P.........

Pull out your credit or google play card, buy some gold, then head on over to the auction and purchase a respec kit....... Afterwards, you will be able to tweak and fine-tune your character's skills.......

Epw
04-26-2017, 10:45 AM
This is P2P.........

Pull out your credit or google play card, buy some gold, then head on over to the auction and purchase a respec kit....... Afterwards, you will be able to tweak and fine-tune your character's skills.......

Thats false.

OP does not have to pay for it. Just farm any elite map. Golden elite runner chests are usually contains respec scrolls.

Or buy those chests from auc. They are usualy costs between 2,5k and 3,5k. Not that much.

Nothing to do here with f2p vs p2p. No offense, but calm down please. [emoji4]

Motherless_Child
04-26-2017, 10:52 AM
Thats false.

OP does not have to pay for it. Just farm any elite map. Golden elite runner chests are usually contains respec scrolls.

Or buy those chests from auc. They are usualy costs between 2,5k and 3,5k. Not that much.

That was my point to the OP....... You can easily farm to get a respec kit.... So, if he/she doesn't want to do that or they for some reason cannot, their only option is to BUY it with real money because "FREE" weekend is not something you really need to wait for in this case...........

Epw
04-26-2017, 10:57 AM
That was my point to the OP....... You can easily farm to get a respec kit.... So, if he/she doesn't want to do that or they for some reason cannot, their only option is to BUY it with real money because "FREE" weekend is not something you really need to wait for in this case........... Was not looking to emphasize on f2p or p2p, was "JUS SAYIN" to OP because there is no need or point in waiting on a FREE RESPEC weekend............

If you are not clever enough to get the POINT of my messages, please do not respond in an attempt to "CORRECT" them.... Thank you.......

You are totally misunderstood what i was saying.

Honestly, everyone can pay 3k gold for a chest. No need to buy gold with real money, cuz these gold amounts are pretty easy farmable within minutes. Not much effort needed to earn 3k gold then buy an elite runner chest, OR farm an elite map for them.

Calm down buddy!

Motherless_Child
04-26-2017, 11:00 AM
Thats false.

And, just 2 be clear..... The OP had to be joking or just messing around when he/she posted that post, so my post was just meant to be comical sarcasm in response......... Not meant to be processed as SERIOUS information.........

Terminhater
04-26-2017, 11:04 AM
I got over 20 respec scrolls from elite runner chests. It's got a pretty good loot rate from them chests.

Kairihearts
04-26-2017, 11:06 AM
Thats false.

Kinda copied what i said but added more no problem :)

Epw
04-26-2017, 11:08 AM
Kinda copied what i said but added more no problem :)

My bad, havent seen your reply in the post! [emoji4] im glad that we are on the same opinion!

Kairihearts
04-26-2017, 12:05 PM
My bad, havent seen your reply in the post! [emoji4] im glad that we are on the same opinion!

Hehe yes no worries :)

ilovemcnuggets
04-26-2017, 09:38 PM
i dont think we need these anymore lol

soon
04-26-2017, 09:44 PM
use this

Plqgue
04-27-2017, 03:09 AM
I'm almost to 500 scrolls just from gold runner chests